Page 55 of 430 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455 5657585965105155 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2006 6:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    To all who will read this forum. I am now withdrawing from this discussion for the mere reason that everything I have been warned about from other VERY creditable peers, has come true. I will post this daily or per every new page so that all new people reading this forum will have the real story on what has happened here.

All of my credentials, records, ranks, etc. have been challenged and unsuccessfully proven wrong in any way shape or form. As I said, I was warned previously by another peer who was roasted on this forum as well, that regardless of my response and proof and attempts thereof, it will be unsatisfactory to the “board” at hand. This was proven to be correct as just as I finally said “okay” and started giving proof, the board replied with, “we only have your word to your and no factual evidence”. Then I started giving names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, web-sites, etc. to prove my placements, and was responded with “just give us dates and fight venues”. So which is it folks, do you want my word (date and fight venues) or do you want my instructors, peers, etc. who can provide proof. Nonetheless, I stated also, “Forget it. Let’s find out in court with a defamation suit. Please send me your name, address, and court representation via e-mail per my website AND NOT SIMPLY ON THIS FORUM” as to ensure their safety, privacy, and ensure that I had real info. None of them have done so. NONE OF THEM!!! I ASKED THE SAME OF AgentCooper, who after further research I am very near sure is Klay Pittman, a person who was known to have a personal grudge against me even after I gave him and his brother the tools to not only have his school survive, but also grow dramatically, without question. This was done several times over as his attempt to defame me, in his school……over and over and over. How sad from a man who’s exact words to me were “because of you, I can now move out of my Father’s house, have the ability to support a family, and pursue spreading the word of Jiu-Jitsu.”. Even if it were not Klay, he has obviously stated things of sheer angst for a mere student to be able to just assume without Klay saying something abroad in his facility several times over, as to program the members there. Your welcome Klay. Hope you enjoy it while it lasts sir. This is my feeling, and that AC is actually not who he represents himself to be. The same thing I am supposedly “on trial for” here. It is said that what we hate most of others, is in fact what we like least about ourselves. He/she still has yet to answer me (even by private e-mail as requested, with promise that I would not publicly humiliate or defame him/her ) of who he/she is, as AC has said repeatedly that we met over 10 years ago. How convenient. It’s quite obvious, a person will meet thousands of people in a ten year time period, thus not enabling a person to be identified by such info. Still no response after several attempts to prove your identity Cooper.

I then provided reasoning for claims made in the BBB for the Lubbock school and my decision to shut it down 6 - 7 MONTHS AFTER LEAVING IT IN THE HANDS OF A GM and an investor who put the school through it’s 2nd embezzlement, and not leaving it “High and dry and unannounced” as accused. I will absolutely take responsibility for the BBB claims, as it was my business, and I should have paid attention to it much closer. At the time, I was training for fight, spending total training time of 5.5 to 7 hours daily, and only 30 – 45 minutes in the school daily, as the GM at that time was the school’s first embezzlement. That GM also lacked greatly in customer service skills, while taking money from patrons without record, and for services that were not guaranteed or even provided by the school at that time. The only accounts being collected on at this time are for those who owed money, and past due. If anyone from the Lubbock facility is reading and there is a problem on your account, please e-mail me, and I will investigate your problem, while getting you in contact Sensei Karl Lusk, who will continue your training, but not under direction of me, with exception of me teaching him, unless you request otherwise. Sensei Lusk BTW, who all of you also know to be extremely honest, humble, and diligent, as the rest of my Black Belts there are as well is definitely interested in the completion of your Black Belt and beyond, without being interested about the business end of martial arts….much how many of you knew me to be, and because of my love for Martial Arts, that if I could teach for free, I would have gladly done so.

Regardless of anything previous, or forthcoming, I am hereby withdrawing from this forum as the ones who are interested only in truth for Martial Arts, resigned from it long ago, while now, only the ongoing slanderers continue to be part of the mud slinging. This thread will be continually posted, with no other response besides it, on every page from here on out, so that all may know what has truly happened.

Thank you,
    Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamilton-L’Onis
    (aka Klay, Clay, Larry (“Ylari”), and whatever else you choose to call me….)

I will Pursue only peace, and yet protect that of mine and my loved ones with great hostility, but only when needed.
    Have great

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2006 6:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To all who will read this forum. I am now withdrawing from this discussion for the mere reason that everything I have been warned about from other VERY creditable peers, has come true. I will post this daily or per every new page so that all new people reading this forum will have the real story on what has happened here.

All of my credentials, records, ranks, etc. have been challenged and unsuccessfully proven wrong in any way shape or form. As I said, I was warned previously by another peer who was roasted on this forum as well, that regardless of my response and proof and attempts thereof, it will be unsatisfactory to the “board” at hand. This was proven to be correct as just as I finally said “okay” and started giving proof, the board replied with, “we only have your word to your and no factual evidence”. Then I started giving names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, web-sites, etc. to prove my placements, and was responded with “just give us dates and fight venues”. So which is it folks, do you want my word (date and fight venues) or do you want my instructors, peers, etc. who can provide proof. Nonetheless, I stated also, “Forget it. Let’s find out in court with a defamation suit. Please send me your name, address, and court representation via e-mail per my website AND NOT SIMPLY ON THIS FORUM” as to ensure their safety, privacy, and ensure that I had real info. None of them have done so. NONE OF THEM!!! I ASKED THE SAME OF AgentCooper, who after further research I am very near sure is Klay Pittman, a person who was known to have a personal grudge against me even after I gave him and his brother the tools to not only have his school survive, but also grow dramatically, without question. This was done several times over as his attempt to defame me, in his school……over and over and over. How sad from a man who’s exact words to me were “because of you, I can now move out of my Father’s house, have the ability to support a family, and pursue spreading the word of Jiu-Jitsu.”. Even if it were not Klay, he has obviously stated things of sheer angst for a mere student to be able to just assume without Klay saying something abroad in his facility several times over, as to program the members there. Your welcome Klay. Hope you enjoy it while it lasts sir. This is my feeling, and that AC is actually not who he represents himself to be. The same thing I am supposedly “on trial for” here. It is said that what we hate most of others, is in fact what we like least about ourselves. He/she still has yet to answer me (even by private e-mail as requested, with promise that I would not publicly humiliate or defame him/her ) of who he/she is, as AC has said repeatedly that we met over 10 years ago. How convenient. It’s quite obvious, a person will meet thousands of people in a ten year time period, thus not enabling a person to be identified by such info. Still no response after several attempts to prove your identity Cooper.

I then provided reasoning for claims made in the BBB for the Lubbock school and my decision to shut it down 6 - 7 MONTHS AFTER LEAVING IT IN THE HANDS OF A GM and an investor who put the school through it’s 2nd embezzlement, and not leaving it “High and dry and unannounced” as accused. I will absolutely take responsibility for the BBB claims, as it was my business, and I should have paid attention to it much closer. At the time, I was training for fight, spending total training time of 5.5 to 7 hours daily, and only 30 – 45 minutes in the school daily, as the GM at that time was the school’s first embezzlement. That GM also lacked greatly in customer service skills, while taking money from patrons without record, and for services that were not guaranteed or even provided by the school at that time. The only accounts being collected on at this time are for those who owed money, and past due. If anyone from the Lubbock facility is reading and there is a problem on your account, please e-mail me, and I will investigate your problem, while getting you in contact Sensei Karl Lusk, who will continue your training, but not under direction of me, with exception of me teaching him, unless you request otherwise. Sensei Lusk BTW, who all of you also know to be extremely honest, humble, and diligent, as the rest of my Black Belts there are as well is definitely interested in the completion of your Black Belt and beyond, without being interested about the business end of martial arts….much how many of you knew me to be, and because of my love for Martial Arts, that if I could teach for free, I would have gladly done so.

Regardless of anything previous, or forthcoming, I am hereby withdrawing from this forum as the ones who are interested only in truth for Martial Arts, resigned from it long ago, while now, only the ongoing slanderers continue to be part of the mud slinging. This thread will be continually posted, with no other response besides it, on every page from here on out, so that all may know what has truly happened.

Thank you,

I will Pursue only peace, and yet protect that of mine and my loved ones with great hostility, but only when needed.
    Have great sunday

Posted On:
    8/20/2006 6:15pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. L'Onis:

I've received your communication, please send me an e-mail address and I will send a written reply.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2006 6:21pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the Dude wants to be banned... it's his only hope. :)

You are truly a pathetic individual L'onis..

OH, and by the way, I hope everyone reads this entire forum, to see what an ass you are and not just your "spew" on each page which is obviously designed to flood other users off the forum... JERK
    Last edited by MMAfreak; 8/20/2006 6:26pm at .

Posted On:
    8/20/2006 6:40pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A General Notice:

There has been a report that someone is calling Larry's relatives, and being less then polite. * Now I do not know if that is true however, Bullshido does not condone such behavior so as of the present time.

1) Any posts containing information about Larry's relatives will be deleted from this thread if posts are identified containing such information. (provide post #)

2) If Bullshido discovers through reliable evidence that people posting here are engaging in such activities. (this does not include contacting Larry himself for information) we'll ban you.

Since I'm not accusing a particular person of bad behavior this subject is not open to debate.

The Bullshido Legal Team

*understatement

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2006 7:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There has been a report that someone is calling Larry's relatives, and being less then polite. * Now I do not know if that is true however, Bullshido does not condone such behavior so as of the present time.
    100% AGREED...............there are lines that should NEVER be crossed and that would be a big one. The focus of this thread is only on that "resume/reputation" and NOTHING or NO ONE else. I'm actually getting a bit fed up with other names being brought up as subject matter from time to time. Bringing up ANYONE other than Larry Clay "whatever" is totally pointless. No one but him has anything to do with his own resume. HE wrote it, HE posted it, and HE is standing (or hiding) behind it now.

I would hope that people would just focus on the subject at hand (that includes TigerClay) or just don't participate.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/20/2006 7:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's fine. Now, on with the program.

Larry/Klay/Clay, you are still lying to us. I find it offensive. You have posted nothing about any MMA or NHB record whatsoever.

I have provided my "credentials" sufficient for you to serve me with documentation of your intent to sue. ArcLight has provided the same, and he's one of your most vociferous pursuers on this thread. You know very well who he is--he gave you his real name and location. You could open a phone book and find him. Same for me. There are two Don Gwinns in Virden, IL. I am Don M. Gwinn. It's easy.
    www.whitepages.com

You know very well that you'll end up bankrupt if you actually try to sue us all over this. No court in America is going to give you any damages whatsoever because people asked you questions about your professional credentials--the credentials YOU claimed to have on a public website. It doesn't matter if people asked politely or with much profanity and personal invective. Nobody here has libeled or slandered you and you well know it.

You're not scaring anyone, genius. I studied at the Rich Lucibella School of Sicilian Web Etiquette. If you really intend to sue me, then serve me and get the process started. If you don't, then the only honorable thing to do is to shut up about it and stop being boring. I await your paper server.
    Last edited by Don Gwinn; 8/20/2006 7:14pm at .

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/20/2006 7:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, this may have been done, but I didn't see it. He's got a great story about his Muay Thai instructor, "Choo Chai Prakarnchai," who he says passed away some time ago but was known before his death as the second-best Muay Thai fighter in Thailand.

Has anybody checked this out? Or is Prakarnchai well-known in Muay Thai circles? Google only brings his name up on Tiger Klay's Myspace and this thread. I don't really follow Muay Thai, and in sitting here thinking about it, I don't think I could name the top five Muay Thai pros in Thailand. In fact, I know I couldn't. The only Thai pro I can name is Buakaw and that only because of K1 or whatever international tournament he fights in.

Was Prakarnchai a real person? If so, can we find out whether he was really Larry/Klay/Clay's teacher?

The story of Choo Chai Prakarnchai's last words was fascinating. I'm surprised there's nothing online if he's real, but it could certainly happen.

Posted On:
    8/20/2006 7:58pm

Style: pounding

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm still wondering if he actually knows the people personally that he claims to know, such as Marco Ruas(his supposed last fight, or last fight to be), Ken Shamrock, Frank Shamrock(his old training partner?), Bas Rutten?(good friends?), Tito Ortiz, Carlos Muchadda, Travis Lutter? So I guess my question is, when is Dana White going to be calling him to coach the next Ultimate Fighter? I mean, this guy should be dominating on UF4 the Ultimate Comeback considering his record and recent falling out of the MMA scene. Seriously, I would like to meet some of these guys and get their autographs, could you hook me up? Please tell Dana I'm ready for my heavyweight title shot, I just watched four Ultimate Fighter Dvd's and two Pride in a row and now I'm feeling like the fighter of the year, plus I ate a whole can of spinnach. So what is your secret to winning?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2006 10:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Choo CHai

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/030...30904051.shtml

And what the hell are you talking about???? DAna WHite, MArco Ruas....Is this entire forum filled with Rumor builders, crap talkers, and nay sayers.....appears so.

Oh and By the way.....

Thank you,