221276 Bullies, 4488 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 521 to 530 of 4291
Page 53 of 430 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253 5455565763103153 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. 1bad65 is offline
    1bad65's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    1,632

    Posted On:
    8/19/2006 4:33pm


     Style: boxing, gjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The name on that link was either misspelled or ANOTHER alias. "Larry L Ons"


    Well I'm off to the XFC, maybe the 'Fighter of the Year' is a late addition to the card. I hope I see ya there Arclight.
      #521
  2. TigerKlay is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    76

    Posted On:
    8/19/2006 9:12pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again


    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    To all who will read this forum. I am now withdrawing from this discussion for the mere reason that everything I have been warned about from other VERY creditable peers, has come true. I will post this daily or per every new page so that all new people reading this forum will have the real story on what has happened here.

    All of my credentials, records, ranks, etc. have been challenged and unsuccessfully proven wrong in any way shape or form. As I said, I was warned previously by another peer who was roasted on this forum as well, that regardless of my response and proof and attempts thereof, it will be unsatisfactory to the “board” at hand. This was proven to be correct as just as I finally said “okay” and started giving proof, the board replied with, “we only have your word to your and no factual evidence”. Then I started giving names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, web-sites, etc. to prove my placements, and was responded with “just give us dates and fight venues”. So which is it folks, do you want my word (date and fight venues) or do you want my instructors, peers, etc. who can provide proof. Nonetheless, I stated also, “Forget it. Let’s find out in court with a defamation suit. Please send me your name, address, and court representation via e-mail per my website AND NOT SIMPLY ON THIS FORUM” as to ensure their safety, privacy, and ensure that I had real info. None of them have done so. NONE OF THEM!!! I ASKED THE SAME OF AgentCooper, who after further research I am very near sure is Klay Pittman, a person who was known to have a personal grudge against me even after I gave him and his brother the tools to not only have his school survive, but also grow dramatically, without question. This was done several times over as his attempt to defame me, in his school……over and over and over. How sad from a man who’s exact words to me were “because of you, I can now move out of my Father’s house, have the ability to support a family, and pursue spreading the word of Jiu-Jitsu.”. Even if it were not Klay, he has obviously stated things of sheer angst for a mere student to be able to just assume without Klay saying something abroad in his facility several times over, as to program the members there. Your welcome Klay. Hope you enjoy it while it lasts sir. This is my feeling, and that AC is actually not who he represents himself to be. The same thing I am supposedly “on trial for” here. It is said that what we hate most of others, is in fact what we like least about ourselves. He/she still has yet to answer me (even by private e-mail as requested, with promise that I would not publicly humiliate or defame him/her ) of who he/she is, as AC has said repeatedly that we met over 10 years ago. How convenient. It’s quite obvious, a person will meet thousands of people in a ten year time period, thus not enabling a person to be identified by such info. Still no response after several attempts to prove your identity Cooper.

    I then provided reasoning for claims made in the BBB for the Lubbock school and my decision to shut it down 6 - 7 MONTHS AFTER LEAVING IT IN THE HANDS OF A GM and an investor who put the school through it’s 2nd embezzlement, and not leaving it “High and dry and unannounced” as accused. I will absolutely take responsibility for the BBB claims, as it was my business, and I should have paid attention to it much closer. At the time, I was training for fight, spending total training time of 5.5 to 7 hours daily, and only 30 – 45 minutes in the school daily, as the GM at that time was the school’s first embezzlement. That GM also lacked greatly in customer service skills, while taking money from patrons without record, and for services that were not guaranteed or even provided by the school at that time. The only accounts being collected on at this time are for those who owed money, and past due. If anyone from the Lubbock facility is reading and there is a problem on your account, please e-mail me, and I will investigate your problem, while getting you in contact Sensei Karl Lusk, who will continue your training, but not under direction of me, with exception of me teaching him, unless you request otherwise. Sensei Lusk BTW, who all of you also know to be extremely honest, humble, and diligent, as the rest of my Black Belts there are as well is definitely interested in the completion of your Black Belt and beyond, without being interested about the business end of martial arts….much how many of you knew me to be, and because of my love for Martial Arts, that if I could teach for free, I would have gladly done so.

    Regardless of anything previous, or forthcoming, I am hereby withdrawing from this forum as the ones who are interested only in truth for Martial Arts, resigned from it long ago, while now, only the ongoing slanderers continue to be part of the mud slinging. This thread will be continually posted, with no other response besides it, on every page from here on out, so that all may know what has truly happened.

    Thank you,
    Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamilton-L’Onis
    (aka Klay, Clay, Larry (“Ylari”), and whatever else you choose to call me….)

    I will Pursue only peace, and yet protect that of mine and my loved ones with great hostility, but only when needed.
      #522
  3. BackFistMonkey is offline
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar

    Actual Photo

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    8,287

    Posted On:
    8/19/2006 9:25pm

    supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tiger Klay ,

    A very large part of me thinks you are a ***** who refuses to honor your teachers , instructors , yourself , and your students . If your claims are legit state them clearly so there is no question as to what you claim list dates , names ... **** you know what to do .

    I can't figure out why you won't .

    The rest of me thinks you should be banned for spamming .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
      #523
  4. TigerKlay is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    76

    Posted On:
    8/19/2006 10:24pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still here
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    To all who will read this forum. I am now withdrawing from this discussion for the mere reason that everything I have been warned about from other VERY creditable peers, has come true. I will post this daily or per every new page so that all new people reading this forum will have the real story on what has happened here.

    All of my credentials, records, ranks, etc. have been challenged and unsuccessfully proven wrong in any way shape or form. As I said, I was warned previously by another peer who was roasted on this forum as well, that regardless of my response and proof and attempts thereof, it will be unsatisfactory to the “board” at hand. This was proven to be correct as just as I finally said “okay” and started giving proof, the board replied with, “we only have your word to your and no factual evidence”. Then I started giving names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, web-sites, etc. to prove my placements, and was responded with “just give us dates and fight venues”. So which is it folks, do you want my word (date and fight venues) or do you want my instructors, peers, etc. who can provide proof. Nonetheless, I stated also, “Forget it. Let’s find out in court with a defamation suit. Please send me your name, address, and court representation via e-mail per my website AND NOT SIMPLY ON THIS FORUM” as to ensure their safety, privacy, and ensure that I had real info. None of them have done so. NONE OF THEM!!! I ASKED THE SAME OF AgentCooper, who after further research I am very near sure is Klay Pittman, a person who was known to have a personal grudge against me even after I gave him and his brother the tools to not only have his school survive, but also grow dramatically, without question. This was done several times over as his attempt to defame me, in his school……over and over and over. How sad from a man who’s exact words to me were “because of you, I can now move out of my Father’s house, have the ability to support a family, and pursue spreading the word of Jiu-Jitsu.”. Even if it were not Klay, he has obviously stated things of sheer angst for a mere student to be able to just assume without Klay saying something abroad in his facility several times over, as to program the members there. Your welcome Klay. Hope you enjoy it while it lasts sir. This is my feeling, and that AC is actually not who he represents himself to be. The same thing I am supposedly “on trial for” here. It is said that what we hate most of others, is in fact what we like least about ourselves. He/she still has yet to answer me (even by private e-mail as requested, with promise that I would not publicly humiliate or defame him/her ) of who he/she is, as AC has said repeatedly that we met over 10 years ago. How convenient. It’s quite obvious, a person will meet thousands of people in a ten year time period, thus not enabling a person to be identified by such info. Still no response after several attempts to prove your identity Cooper.

    I then provided reasoning for claims made in the BBB for the Lubbock school and my decision to shut it down 6 - 7 MONTHS AFTER LEAVING IT IN THE HANDS OF A GM and an investor who put the school through it’s 2nd embezzlement, and not leaving it “High and dry and unannounced” as accused. I will absolutely take responsibility for the BBB claims, as it was my business, and I should have paid attention to it much closer. At the time, I was training for fight, spending total training time of 5.5 to 7 hours daily, and only 30 – 45 minutes in the school daily, as the GM at that time was the school’s first embezzlement. That GM also lacked greatly in customer service skills, while taking money from patrons without record, and for services that were not guaranteed or even provided by the school at that time. The only accounts being collected on at this time are for those who owed money, and past due. If anyone from the Lubbock facility is reading and there is a problem on your account, please e-mail me, and I will investigate your problem, while getting you in contact Sensei Karl Lusk, who will continue your training, but not under direction of me, with exception of me teaching him, unless you request otherwise. Sensei Lusk BTW, who all of you also know to be extremely honest, humble, and diligent, as the rest of my Black Belts there are as well is definitely interested in the completion of your Black Belt and beyond, without being interested about the business end of martial arts….much how many of you knew me to be, and because of my love for Martial Arts, that if I could teach for free, I would have gladly done so.

    Regardless of anything previous, or forthcoming, I am hereby withdrawing from this forum as the ones who are interested only in truth for Martial Arts, resigned from it long ago, while now, only the ongoing slanderers continue to be part of the mud slinging. This thread will be continually posted, with no other response besides it, on every page from here on out, so that all may know what has truly happened.

    Thank you,
    Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamilton-L’Onis
    (aka Klay, Clay, Larry (“Ylari”), and whatever else you choose to call me….)

    I will Pursue only peace, and yet protect that of mine and my loved ones with great hostility, but only when needed.
      #524
  5. BackFistMonkey is offline
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar

    Actual Photo

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    8,287

    Posted On:
    8/19/2006 10:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    Still here
    That's what gets me .
    You are still here ... just sitting on the copy/paste why not clear up any questions ? You have the time and opertunity . It would only reflect positively on your school .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
      #525
  6. sochin101 is offline
    sochin101's Avatar

    Graviora Manent

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,888

    Posted On:
    8/19/2006 10:55pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think at least one dictionary has it that madness is defined by the repetition of the same action, but expecting a different outcome...
    TigerKlay, I don't think you're mad, but I do think continually posting the same spiel smacks of futility and desperation.
    Far more people are reading this thread than you will ever meet through teaching MA. The person you're portraying on these boards does you no credit, and an objective reader couldn't fail to be swayed to the opinion of your "accusers".
    You should provide the details you're being asked for and end this.
      #526
  7. TigerKlay is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    76

    Posted On:
    8/20/2006 10:27am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    To all who will read this forum. I am now withdrawing from this discussion for the mere reason that everything I have been warned about from other VERY creditable peers, has come true. I will post this daily or per every new page so that all new people reading this forum will have the real story on what has happened here.

    All of my credentials, records, ranks, etc. have been challenged and unsuccessfully proven wrong in any way shape or form. As I said, I was warned previously by another peer who was roasted on this forum as well, that regardless of my response and proof and attempts thereof, it will be unsatisfactory to the “board” at hand. This was proven to be correct as just as I finally said “okay” and started giving proof, the board replied with, “we only have your word to your and no factual evidence”. Then I started giving names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, web-sites, etc. to prove my placements, and was responded with “just give us dates and fight venues”. So which is it folks, do you want my word (date and fight venues) or do you want my instructors, peers, etc. who can provide proof. Nonetheless, I stated also, “Forget it. Let’s find out in court with a defamation suit. Please send me your name, address, and court representation via e-mail per my website AND NOT SIMPLY ON THIS FORUM” as to ensure their safety, privacy, and ensure that I had real info. None of them have done so. NONE OF THEM!!! I ASKED THE SAME OF AgentCooper, who after further research I am very near sure is Klay Pittman, a person who was known to have a personal grudge against me even after I gave him and his brother the tools to not only have his school survive, but also grow dramatically, without question. This was done several times over as his attempt to defame me, in his school……over and over and over. How sad from a man who’s exact words to me were “because of you, I can now move out of my Father’s house, have the ability to support a family, and pursue spreading the word of Jiu-Jitsu.”. Even if it were not Klay, he has obviously stated things of sheer angst for a mere student to be able to just assume without Klay saying something abroad in his facility several times over, as to program the members there. Your welcome Klay. Hope you enjoy it while it lasts sir. This is my feeling, and that AC is actually not who he represents himself to be. The same thing I am supposedly “on trial for” here. It is said that what we hate most of others, is in fact what we like least about ourselves. He/she still has yet to answer me (even by private e-mail as requested, with promise that I would not publicly humiliate or defame him/her ) of who he/she is, as AC has said repeatedly that we met over 10 years ago. How convenient. It’s quite obvious, a person will meet thousands of people in a ten year time period, thus not enabling a person to be identified by such info. Still no response after several attempts to prove your identity Cooper.

    I then provided reasoning for claims made in the BBB for the Lubbock school and my decision to shut it down 6 - 7 MONTHS AFTER LEAVING IT IN THE HANDS OF A GM and an investor who put the school through it’s 2nd embezzlement, and not leaving it “High and dry and unannounced” as accused. I will absolutely take responsibility for the BBB claims, as it was my business, and I should have paid attention to it much closer. At the time, I was training for fight, spending total training time of 5.5 to 7 hours daily, and only 30 – 45 minutes in the school daily, as the GM at that time was the school’s first embezzlement. That GM also lacked greatly in customer service skills, while taking money from patrons without record, and for services that were not guaranteed or even provided by the school at that time. The only accounts being collected on at this time are for those who owed money, and past due. If anyone from the Lubbock facility is reading and there is a problem on your account, please e-mail me, and I will investigate your problem, while getting you in contact Sensei Karl Lusk, who will continue your training, but not under direction of me, with exception of me teaching him, unless you request otherwise. Sensei Lusk BTW, who all of you also know to be extremely honest, humble, and diligent, as the rest of my Black Belts there are as well is definitely interested in the completion of your Black Belt and beyond, without being interested about the business end of martial arts….much how many of you knew me to be, and because of my love for Martial Arts, that if I could teach for free, I would have gladly done so.

    Regardless of anything previous, or forthcoming, I am hereby withdrawing from this forum as the ones who are interested only in truth for Martial Arts, resigned from it long ago, while now, only the ongoing slanderers continue to be part of the mud slinging. This thread will be continually posted, with no other response besides it, on every page from here on out, so that all may know what has truly happened.

    Thank you,
    Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamilton-L’Onis
    (aka Klay, Clay, Larry (“Ylari”), and whatever else you choose to call me….)

    I will Pursue only peace, and yet protect that of mine and my loved ones with great hostility, but only when needed.
    Thanks for the continuing help in my case and the publicity of my school. Keep in mind, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
      #527
  8. 1bad65 is offline
    1bad65's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    1,632

    Posted On:
    8/20/2006 10:52am


     Style: boxing, gjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know Dux-Klay you really are a piece of ****. I was at the XFC last night. Couple of guys from my gym were fighting. I went to the rules meeting, warmed up our guys backstage and came out and cornered them. You ever been that close *****? I have. I see what those MEN go through. I see guys praying they wont get hurt. I see guys with their wives and kids telling them it will be ok, knowing full well they may get the **** beat out of them, and all for a few hundred dollars. It's a tough life. The promoter called these guys "1%-ers". They are. YOU ARE NOT.
    I get to see the hard, mean, ugly side. They get to live it. It's tough out there. It really gets me pissed to see everything they go through and then for a complete piece of **** like you to totally make up not only a false fight history, but claim to be Fighter of the Year. If you had a shred of honor you would not only take down your FALSE clains, but apologize to all the REAL MEN who not only talked the talk, they WALKED THE WALK.
      #528
  9. TigerKlay is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    76

    Posted On:
    8/20/2006 11:41am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    To all who will read this forum. I am now withdrawing from this discussion for the mere reason that everything I have been warned about from other VERY creditable peers, has come true. I will post this daily or per every new page so that all new people reading this forum will have the real story on what has happened here.

    All of my credentials, records, ranks, etc. have been challenged and unsuccessfully proven wrong in any way shape or form. As I said, I was warned previously by another peer who was roasted on this forum as well, that regardless of my response and proof and attempts thereof, it will be unsatisfactory to the “board” at hand. This was proven to be correct as just as I finally said “okay” and started giving proof, the board replied with, “we only have your word to your and no factual evidence”. Then I started giving names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, web-sites, etc. to prove my placements, and was responded with “just give us dates and fight venues”. So which is it folks, do you want my word (date and fight venues) or do you want my instructors, peers, etc. who can provide proof. Nonetheless, I stated also, “Forget it. Let’s find out in court with a defamation suit. Please send me your name, address, and court representation via e-mail per my website AND NOT SIMPLY ON THIS FORUM” as to ensure their safety, privacy, and ensure that I had real info. None of them have done so. NONE OF THEM!!! I ASKED THE SAME OF AgentCooper, who after further research I am very near sure is Klay Pittman, a person who was known to have a personal grudge against me even after I gave him and his brother the tools to not only have his school survive, but also grow dramatically, without question. This was done several times over as his attempt to defame me, in his school……over and over and over. How sad from a man who’s exact words to me were “because of you, I can now move out of my Father’s house, have the ability to support a family, and pursue spreading the word of Jiu-Jitsu.”. Even if it were not Klay, he has obviously stated things of sheer angst for a mere student to be able to just assume without Klay saying something abroad in his facility several times over, as to program the members there. Your welcome Klay. Hope you enjoy it while it lasts sir. This is my feeling, and that AC is actually not who he represents himself to be. The same thing I am supposedly “on trial for” here. It is said that what we hate most of others, is in fact what we like least about ourselves. He/she still has yet to answer me (even by private e-mail as requested, with promise that I would not publicly humiliate or defame him/her ) of who he/she is, as AC has said repeatedly that we met over 10 years ago. How convenient. It’s quite obvious, a person will meet thousands of people in a ten year time period, thus not enabling a person to be identified by such info. Still no response after several attempts to prove your identity Cooper.

    I then provided reasoning for claims made in the BBB for the Lubbock school and my decision to shut it down 6 - 7 MONTHS AFTER LEAVING IT IN THE HANDS OF A GM and an investor who put the school through it’s 2nd embezzlement, and not leaving it “High and dry and unannounced” as accused. I will absolutely take responsibility for the BBB claims, as it was my business, and I should have paid attention to it much closer. At the time, I was training for fight, spending total training time of 5.5 to 7 hours daily, and only 30 – 45 minutes in the school daily, as the GM at that time was the school’s first embezzlement. That GM also lacked greatly in customer service skills, while taking money from patrons without record, and for services that were not guaranteed or even provided by the school at that time. The only accounts being collected on at this time are for those who owed money, and past due. If anyone from the Lubbock facility is reading and there is a problem on your account, please e-mail me, and I will investigate your problem, while getting you in contact Sensei Karl Lusk, who will continue your training, but not under direction of me, with exception of me teaching him, unless you request otherwise. Sensei Lusk BTW, who all of you also know to be extremely honest, humble, and diligent, as the rest of my Black Belts there are as well is definitely interested in the completion of your Black Belt and beyond, without being interested about the business end of martial arts….much how many of you knew me to be, and because of my love for Martial Arts, that if I could teach for free, I would have gladly done so.

    Regardless of anything previous, or forthcoming, I am hereby withdrawing from this forum as the ones who are interested only in truth for Martial Arts, resigned from it long ago, while now, only the ongoing slanderers continue to be part of the mud slinging. This thread will be continually posted, with no other response besides it, on every page from here on out, so that all may know what has truly happened.

    Thank you,
    Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamilton-L’Onis
    (aka Klay, Clay, Larry (“Ylari”), and whatever else you choose to call me….)

    I will Pursue only peace, and yet protect that of mine and my loved ones with great hostility, but only when needed.
    Much appreciated
      #529
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,757

    Posted On:
    8/20/2006 11:42am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    Thanks for the continuing help in my case and the publicity of my school. Keep in mind, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
    This saying worked back in the day.
    That is why Freddie Mitchell sat out a year of football with no pay.
    That is why Microsoft is continually paying fines.
    That is why Frank Dux doesn't make the same money.
    That is why a certain school pulled its Mcdojo BJJ program.
    That is why GJJ stopped handing out certificates with their self defense DVD courses.
    That is why Coda Scott is losing his venues to teach.
    That is why people sign petitons to keep Walmart out of their towns.
    That is why David Race Bannon has been arrested and has claimed bankruptcy.


    Yeah, there is no such thing as bad publicity
      #530

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.