218358 Bullies, 8215 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 501 to 510 of 4291
Page 51 of 430 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 5253545561101151 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. acopple is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    8/18/2006 12:54pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My name is Andrew Copple. This post was brought to my attention by a friend, Mr. James Brown. This is the first and last time I will post on here.

    1. Concerning my ranks. I recieved a black belt from Klay Pittman around 5 yrs ago.
    However as Agent Cooper has failed to mention ,Klay does not use the same belt system as the bjj schools here in Dfw. There are more than 5 belts. It was a huge honor to me to recieve this belt as Klay is a good friend of mine and a world class martial artist. The students he produces are of the highest Quality.
    2. I currently have a brown belt under Mr. Carlos Machado. Another friend and coach that I have the utmost regard for.
    3. As far as my association with Mid cities Krav Maga. Mr. Lonis called me saying he had some students who we're wanting to compete in a tournament in North Richland Hills and they would like to train some no gi techniques. He asked if I would mind giving some 1 hour seminars on the subject ever sat. I said sure. The first of these classes will be this sat at 2:45 w/ a cost of $20.

    In the future if you have any questions concerning who I am and my skills please call my number is 214-909-7955.
      #501
  2. AgentCooper is offline
    AgentCooper's Avatar

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    397

    Posted On:
    8/18/2006 1:07pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. Concerning my ranks. I recieved a black belt from Klay Pittman around 5 yrs ago.
    However as Agent Cooper has failed to mention ,Klay does not use the same belt system as the bjj schools here in Dfw. There are more than 5 belts. It was a huge honor to me to recieve this belt as Klay is a good friend of mine and a world class martial artist. The students he produces are of the highest Quality.
    2. I currently have a brown belt under Mr. Carlos Machado. Another friend and coach that I have the utmost regard for.
    3. As far as my association with Mid cities Krav Maga. Mr. Lonis called me saying he had some students who we're wanting to compete in a tournament in North Richland Hills and they would like to train some no gi techniques. He asked if I would mind giving some 1 hour seminars on the subject ever sat. I said sure. The first of these classes will be this sat at 2:45 w/ a cost of $20.

    In the future if you have any questions concerning who I am and my skills please call my number is 214-909-7955.
    ALL of those statements are true....and Mr.Copples skills have never been in question on this thread. He is a VERY legit brown belt and any school would be fortunate to have him teach for him. I have said in various other posts that He shouldn't really be dragged into this "debate" on Larry's questionable resume, past history with schools, or his current comments etc.

    I know for a fact that Andy Copple would NEVER misrepresent himself as a BJJ black belt under Carlos. He would be truthful in explaining that he is a black belt under Klay Pittmans current structure and a brown under Carlos. Even if he wears a black belt while teaching or training (he did earn the black at Pittmans). He is a legit as you can get.

    Once again...the focus of this thread is on Larry Lonis.
      #502
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,608

    Posted On:
    8/18/2006 1:07pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by acopple
    He asked if I would mind giving some 1 hour seminars on the subject ever sat. I said sure. The first of these classes will be this sat at 2:45 w/ a cost of $20.

    In the future if you have any questions concerning who I am and my skills please call my number is 214-909-7955.
    Thanks for the reply. It actually helped explain a few things. Just for calrification are you talking about Klay Pittman in your second point or Klay L'onis. AC never said anything bad about Klay Pittman. AC actually went out of his way to distinguish between K. Pittman and Klay(Larry/Tiger) L'onis.
    No one questioned your skills. People questioned who was teaching at TigerKlay's school.


    So, Larry is this called sand bagging? I mean you misunderstand what GrandNat said then, try to get him to roll with a Machado Brown Belt?

    Pretty shady if you ask me.
      #503
  4. TigerKlay is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    76

    Posted On:
    8/18/2006 2:13pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To all who will read this forum. I am now withdrawing from this discussion for the mere reason that everything I have been warned about from other VERY creditable peers, has come true. I will post this daily or per every new page so that all new people reading this forum will have the real story on what has happened here.

    All of my credentials, records, ranks, etc. have been challenged and unsuccessfully proven wrong in any way shape or form. As I said, I was warned previously by another peer who was roasted on this forum as well, that regardless of my response and proof and attempts thereof, it will be unsatisfactory to the “board” at hand. This was proven to be correct as just as I finally said “okay” and started giving proof, the board replied with, “we only have your word to your and no factual evidence”. Then I started giving names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, web-sites, etc. to prove my placements, and was responded with “just give us dates and fight venues”. So which is it folks, do you want my word (date and fight venues) or do you want my instructors, peers, etc. who can provide proof. Nonetheless, I stated also, “Forget it. Let’s find out in court with a defamation suit. Please send me your name, address, and court representation via e-mail per my website AND NOT SIMPLY ON THIS FORUM” as to ensure their safety, privacy, and ensure that I had real info. None of them have done so. NONE OF THEM!!! I ASKED THE SAME OF AgentCooper, who after further research I am very near sure is Klay Pittman, a person who was known to have a personal grudge against me even after I gave him and his brother the tools to not only have his school survive, but also grow dramatically, without question. This was done several times over as his attempt to defame me, in his school……over and over and over. How sad from a man who’s exact words to me were “because of you, I can now move out of my Father’s house, have the ability to support a family, and pursue spreading the word of Jiu-Jitsu.”. Even if it were not Klay, he has obviously stated things of sheer angst for a mere student to be able to just assume without Klay saying something abroad in his facility several times over, as to program the members there. Your welcome Klay. Hope you enjoy it while it lasts sir. This is my feeling, and that AC is actually not who he represents himself to be. The same thing I am supposedly “on trial for” here. It is said that what we hate most of others, is in fact what we like least about ourselves. He/she still has yet to answer me (even by private e-mail as requested, with promise that I would not publicly humiliate or defame him/her ) of who he/she is, as AC has said repeatedly that we met over 10 years ago. How convenient. It’s quite obvious, a person will meet thousands of people in a ten year time period, thus not enabling a person to be identified by such info. Still no response after several attempts to prove your identity Cooper.

    I then provided reasoning for claims made in the BBB for the Lubbock school and my decision to shut it down 6 - 7 MONTHS AFTER LEAVING IT IN THE HANDS OF A GM and an investor who put the school through it’s 2nd embezzlement, and not leaving it “High and dry and unannounced” as accused. I will absolutely take responsibility for the BBB claims, as it was my business, and I should have paid attention to it much closer. At the time, I was training for fight, spending total training time of 5.5 to 7 hours daily, and only 30 – 45 minutes in the school daily, as the GM at that time was the school’s first embezzlement. That GM also lacked greatly in customer service skills, while taking money from patrons without record, and for services that were not guaranteed or even provided by the school at that time. The only accounts being collected on at this time are for those who owed money, and past due. If anyone from the Lubbock facility is reading and there is a problem on your account, please e-mail me, and I will investigate your problem, while getting you in contact Sensei Karl Lusk, who will continue your training, but not under direction of me, with exception of me teaching him, unless you request otherwise. Sensei Lusk BTW, who all of you also know to be extremely honest, humble, and diligent, as the rest of my Black Belts there are as well is definitely interested in the completion of your Black Belt and beyond, without being interested about the business end of martial arts….much how many of you knew me to be, and because of my love for Martial Arts, that if I could teach for free, I would have gladly done so.

    Regardless of anything previous, or forthcoming, I am hereby withdrawing from this forum as the ones who are interested only in truth for Martial Arts, resigned from it long ago, while now, only the ongoing slanderers continue to be part of the mud slinging. This thread will be continually posted, with no other response besides it, on every page from here on out, so that all may know what has truly happened.

    Thank you,
    Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamilton-L’Onis
    (aka Klay, Clay, Larry (“Ylari”), and whatever else you choose to call me….)

    I will Pursue only peace, and yet protect that of mine and my loved ones with great hostility, but only when needed.
      #504
  5. rexkwon is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    342

    Posted On:
    8/18/2006 2:31pm


     Style: Thai boxing , JJ ,TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. L' Onis

    Are you only a green belt in Krav Maga ?
    Who is IASDS?
      #505
  6. AgentCooper is offline
    AgentCooper's Avatar

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    397

    Posted On:
    8/18/2006 2:34pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok....to be totally fair here let me pose a different question to TigerClay.

    Truthfully speaking and putting aside any other issues here.

    If you put yourself in someone elses shoes just for a minute and pretend you found the link to TigerKlay's website. Maybe you just moved to the area and wanted a place to train. Please keep in mind you are an accomplished or at least "experienced" martial artist already...or maybe you own a school and just want to check thinigs out.

    What would you think about the resume posted? What would your first thoughts be when you read each accomplishment? Take a second to look at it from someone elses perspective Larry....you have to admit it does appear to be a bit "padded". Any reasonably intelligent fellow martial artist that has "been around" might look at it in a suspicious light wouldn't you think?

    It's an honest post made here that started this whole thing. Surely you could agree with that? I realize some words have been exchanged that might be considered harsh but to be totally honest it is because of the frustration level that has occurred here mainly due in part to you not being totally clear on the original points made. If your website didn't have all the "questionable" creditentials then none of this would be an issue at all. People will question things that they think might not be true....especially people in the martial arts community you know this to be true.

    You must understand that all of this started with the intention of just knowing the truth. Just like applying for a new job your resume should be easy to check out. If it's not then red flags will go off etc. This isn't an illogical idea here, and as a fellow long time martial artist I'm sure you understand how it "looks" to the community.


    I know you said you will not be posting anymore. Although I think you have said that a few times before. Either way....I posted this a couple of pages back trying to bring down any "hostility" you think you are feeling. To me the above post is a very sincere and honest approach to what has all transpired. I would hope you would take the time to read it or re-read it as the case may be. You did not responed to it in anyway instead choosing to attmept to "out" my identity. I only need to remind you that NO ONE on this forum has to reveal anything to anyone. That includes you Mr. Lonis......and you have surely choosen to take that route with your explaination of the questions posed to you by other fellow martial artists.

    Again, please read the above "re-post" and look at it from a different angle. Look at it with the eyes of an outsider. The original post that started this whole thread.....NOT all the mud slinging that has gone on since.


    As to your question of who I am........who am I? I am every martial artist that has ever questioned things that they feel may not be true, I am as confusing and complex as your own names, I am all the students that feel they have been wronged in the past and the present.......To quote the master David Lopan "I'm like nothing you have ever seen". How's that for weird and ironic?
      #506
  7. 1bad65 is offline
    1bad65's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    1,632

    Posted On:
    8/18/2006 2:50pm


     Style: boxing, gjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    Thank you,
    Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamilton-L’Onis
    (aka Klay, Clay, Larry (“Ylari”), and whatever else you choose to call me….)
    Actually Tiger Dux-Klay has a nice ring to it. You NHB Fighter of the Year.
      #507
  8. 1bad65 is offline
    1bad65's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    1,632

    Posted On:
    8/18/2006 2:52pm


     Style: boxing, gjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    I will Pursue only peace, and yet protect that of mine and my loved ones with great hostility, but only when needed.

    And you have not protected your HONOR very well, have you?
      #508
  9. TigerKlay is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    76

    Posted On:
    8/18/2006 4:07pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    To all who will read this forum. I am now withdrawing from this discussion for the mere reason that everything I have been warned about from other VERY creditable peers, has come true. I will post this daily or per every new page so that all new people reading this forum will have the real story on what has happened here.

    All of my credentials, records, ranks, etc. have been challenged and unsuccessfully proven wrong in any way shape or form. As I said, I was warned previously by another peer who was roasted on this forum as well, that regardless of my response and proof and attempts thereof, it will be unsatisfactory to the “board” at hand. This was proven to be correct as just as I finally said “okay” and started giving proof, the board replied with, “we only have your word to your and no factual evidence”. Then I started giving names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, web-sites, etc. to prove my placements, and was responded with “just give us dates and fight venues”. So which is it folks, do you want my word (date and fight venues) or do you want my instructors, peers, etc. who can provide proof. Nonetheless, I stated also, “Forget it. Let’s find out in court with a defamation suit. Please send me your name, address, and court representation via e-mail per my website AND NOT SIMPLY ON THIS FORUM” as to ensure their safety, privacy, and ensure that I had real info. None of them have done so. NONE OF THEM!!! I ASKED THE SAME OF AgentCooper, who after further research I am very near sure is Klay Pittman, a person who was known to have a personal grudge against me even after I gave him and his brother the tools to not only have his school survive, but also grow dramatically, without question. This was done several times over as his attempt to defame me, in his school……over and over and over. How sad from a man who’s exact words to me were “because of you, I can now move out of my Father’s house, have the ability to support a family, and pursue spreading the word of Jiu-Jitsu.”. Even if it were not Klay, he has obviously stated things of sheer angst for a mere student to be able to just assume without Klay saying something abroad in his facility several times over, as to program the members there. Your welcome Klay. Hope you enjoy it while it lasts sir. This is my feeling, and that AC is actually not who he represents himself to be. The same thing I am supposedly “on trial for” here. It is said that what we hate most of others, is in fact what we like least about ourselves. He/she still has yet to answer me (even by private e-mail as requested, with promise that I would not publicly humiliate or defame him/her ) of who he/she is, as AC has said repeatedly that we met over 10 years ago. How convenient. It’s quite obvious, a person will meet thousands of people in a ten year time period, thus not enabling a person to be identified by such info. Still no response after several attempts to prove your identity Cooper.

    I then provided reasoning for claims made in the BBB for the Lubbock school and my decision to shut it down 6 - 7 MONTHS AFTER LEAVING IT IN THE HANDS OF A GM and an investor who put the school through it’s 2nd embezzlement, and not leaving it “High and dry and unannounced” as accused. I will absolutely take responsibility for the BBB claims, as it was my business, and I should have paid attention to it much closer. At the time, I was training for fight, spending total training time of 5.5 to 7 hours daily, and only 30 – 45 minutes in the school daily, as the GM at that time was the school’s first embezzlement. That GM also lacked greatly in customer service skills, while taking money from patrons without record, and for services that were not guaranteed or even provided by the school at that time. The only accounts being collected on at this time are for those who owed money, and past due. If anyone from the Lubbock facility is reading and there is a problem on your account, please e-mail me, and I will investigate your problem, while getting you in contact Sensei Karl Lusk, who will continue your training, but not under direction of me, with exception of me teaching him, unless you request otherwise. Sensei Lusk BTW, who all of you also know to be extremely honest, humble, and diligent, as the rest of my Black Belts there are as well is definitely interested in the completion of your Black Belt and beyond, without being interested about the business end of martial arts….much how many of you knew me to be, and because of my love for Martial Arts, that if I could teach for free, I would have gladly done so.

    Regardless of anything previous, or forthcoming, I am hereby withdrawing from this forum as the ones who are interested only in truth for Martial Arts, resigned from it long ago, while now, only the ongoing slanderers continue to be part of the mud slinging. This thread will be continually posted, with no other response besides it, on every page from here on out, so that all may know what has truly happened.

    Thank you,
    Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamilton-L’Onis
    (aka Klay, Clay, Larry (“Ylari”), and whatever else you choose to call me….)

    I will Pursue only peace, and yet protect that of mine and my loved ones with great hostility, but only when needed.
    Respectfully
      #509
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,608

    Posted On:
    8/18/2006 4:56pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pittman JJ has you to thank for their success? Yes, that is a very honorable thing to say.

    I see how it works now. The initial questions were BJJ and who taught it at your school. Also, NHB of the year and any fights.

    You answered none of these questions. Being ranked in styles that are new, Tai whatever Karate-Do, IASDS, and Dai Ichi DO NOT answer your claims.

    You are providing answers to things not questioned. That is called dodging the question.
      #510

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.