Posted On:
    8/17/2006 4:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    Is it fake,
    Where did you take offense to whatever I said. I have began to give evidence proving much of this.
    No, you havent provided any evidence. What we have is your words. Remember? This is what Omega, myself, Arch, and Agent were arguing about earlier.

Just because you say it, doesn't make it so. See Arch and Agent have provided contacts and made phone calls. All things I can verify on my own.

Everything you have stated has no concrete proof.

I can't prove the World Games or theFreedom Games except, based on your word.
    I can't prove your 5th degree BB in Krav Maga except, based on your words.
    I can't prove IASDS, except by your word.
    I can't prove BBB filings are wrong except, by your word.
    I can't prove the embelzzement except by your word.

This isn't proof it is conjecture. Until we can verify these things it isn't proof.

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 4:54pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You claim to be some NHB Fighter of the Year or something. Name an opponent, a date, a venue, SOMETHING.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 5:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Previously from Is it fake

I can't prove the World Games or theFreedom Games except, based on your word.
    I can't prove your 5th degree BB in Krav Maga except, based on your words.
    I can't prove IASDS, except by your word.
    I can't prove BBB filings are wrong except, by your word.
    I can't prove the embelzzement except by your word.

Couldn't go work out so thought I'd stick my head back in the door. I will answer with his once and then I will be heading to the school.

As I said is it fake...I will be answering everything with phone numbers for everything else later 2night, and 2morro morning. I have given websites also.

Try these now

Professor Marty Cale (Also in Israeli Self Def tech, but from the other Krav Maga branch under Rhon Mizzarochi...if anyone should have had grevences against inducting me, it would have been him. These two branches of Krav, generally have never gotten along)
    US hall of fame

Dr Jim THomas
    usnmat@hotmail.com
    US NAtional MArtial ARts team President
    (I have his number in another phone...will send that as well)

My embezzlement has nothing to do with you, but I will have an attorney provide you with that instead of me.

NEVER EVER STATED EVER THAT I WAS A 5TH DAN IN KRAV! You could have just caused some serious damage there buddy. Krav would not be fond of it's people trying to claim a 5th dan (higher than almost everone in the US) in Krav Maga.

AND My "IASDS" rank is the 5th Dan.

You see what I mean folks. He obviously thought I was gone and thought it would give other people more time to read this before I had a chance to respond 5 or more hours from now.

I have had tons of calls from my students today saying to blow you guys off and let this die.....ALL FRIGGIN DAY. So that's what I'm doing. I'm sick of this crap. You obviously can't be pleased and won't give time for me to do so. That's it. All bets are off, all conversations are closed. Talk me up for as long as you want. You're are not out to prove crap, you're out to start rumor. Go for it sir. I have a business folks. No time for your melodramatic alligations and lies folks. Seriosly, lets get this all handled in court. Please send me all of your info folks. I am for sure letting the attorneys handle this now. Web master, I don't know if you can be implicated for this as well, and I'm definetly not threatening you, but guys you have pushed way too far now. ONCE AGAIN, AS I SAID LAST TIME AND IT DID NOT HAPPEN.....DO NOT POST YOUR INFO ON THIS SITE...EMAIL IT TO ME FROM MY WEB SITE. NOBODY HAS DONE THAT YET! Have a good day folks. I am going to tend to my students now. Their opimions matter too me. Not yours. For all of you who have been political for the entirety of this, thank you. It was much appreciated, but crap like this has fininshed this forum. I'm out./

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 5:14pm

Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes or no:

Have you competed in a sanctioned NHB match?

If the answer is no, Have you told your students that you have competed in a sanctioned NHB match?

Is the infamous picture purportedly showing you in an NHB fight actually you?

have you claimed it was you?

I think these are fair questions and they cover the areas that I personally have concerns about.

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 5:22pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's quite obvious he will not answer the NHB Fighter of the Year stuff. Wonder why???

In an earlier post(that I do not feel like digging for) you said you were training at Pittman's for a fight. What event? Who was the opponent?

Do I hear crickets chirping..................

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 5:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

NEVER EVER STATED EVER THAT I WAS A 5TH DAN IN KRAV! You could have just caused some serious damage there buddy. Krav would not be fond of it's people trying to claim a 5th dan (higher than almost everone in the US) in Krav Maga.

AND My "IASDS" rank is the 5th Dan.

You see what I mean folks. He obviously thought I was gone and thought it would give other people more time to read this before I had a chance to respond 5 or more hours from now.
    Oh shut up. Out of all the **** that has gone on in this thread you latch on to this. I misread somewhere that you were 5th Dan and mixed the Krav with the IASDS whatever.

Really I thought the internet didn't matter. Especially this silly ass board.

Oh for the record, your apology was for your lawsuit rant not the silly ass comment.

Funny thing is you misquoted GN and never apologized. Then you continued to imply he was scared to roll.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and you are never going to reply. That makes you a hypocrite.

What is your rank in BJJ?
    Who teaches your classes every other day but Saturday?
    Where is a website for the World Games?
    What is your NHB record?
    What NHB event did you fight in?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 5:57pm

Style: random

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Dave,

The only ones I want the statement of "Agreed" from are the major investigators and those who have raised so much cane (question) about me. Namely, Arclight, Cooper, Sasquatch, GrandNat, and any other major contributors.
    I have to say I am baffled. I dont see a need to "agree" to anything to be honest, nor should anyone who is curious who just wants to confirm your ranks. What do people who "agree" win for their agreement? I mean, no one needs to get your agreement to simply call up KM and Haganah USA, Hanshi Johns, Gokor, Gene, etc and ask simple yes and no questions. Same for any one of your ranks/instructors. It will either check out independently or it wont - for example you have legit ranks in KM and FIGHT which has already been verified.

Moreover no one really needs to have your seniors post when they can simply contact them directly via phone or email (using their publicly available contact info on the Internet) and get it straight from the horse's mouth. To be honest that serves your purposes best because in that way, NO ONE can accuse you of filtering, editing, or falsifying responses from your seniors. As long as no one is nasty, vicious, or juvenile in any way and asks in a normal benign manner with no accusations, I dont see how verifying your rank directly is a problem.

Put another way, people would probably take the offer of "needing to agree" to whatever you're proposing if you could clearly articulate why exactly they should do so instead of verifying you directly with your seniors themselves, which is the normal procedure anywhere I've ever seen.

And sorry, Unfortunately I do not recognise Arclight by his sign on name, or the very little profile information provided for him.
    Well I'm not sure exactly how or why my name and identity ever became an issue or pertains at all to the issues discussed, but just to clear the air for people on the forum so things can move past this, my identity is not secret in any way.

My name is Paul Erickson. I run TXMMA.com. I have been involved with the Texas BJJ and MMA scene since '97 when I met and began training with Alvis "Hound Dog" Solis in Houston. I formally started covering the scene around 2000 and have continued to do so.

There are a number of people involved with the scene who either know me well or by rep and can speak to my longtime involvement with the scene and/or my character. Some of these include:

Alvis Solis - Machado BJJ Black Belt, JKD instructor under Ron Balicki, member of the Dog Brothers
    Saul Soliz - Trainer, Owner of Houston Metro Fight Club, Renegades Extreme Fighting promoter
    William Vandry - Machado BJJ Black Belt, Vandry Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Steve Armstrong - Dallas-area promoter of Martial Arts Fight Night and head of TKO
    Dick Cole, Bill Kuntz, Greg Alvarez - TX Dept. of Licensing and Regulation
    Guy Mezger - Dallas Lions Den / FS Martial Arts
    Saekson Janjira - Janjira Muay Thai
    JD Shelley - Alliance BJJ Black Belt, N. Dallas Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Josh Hill - Machado BJJ Blue Belt, Harris County (Houston) Assistant District Atty.
    Anthony Bernabeo - Machado BJJ Brown Belt, Deputy, Harris County Sheriff's Dept.
    Siggi Schoen - Machado BJJ Black Belt
    Robert Soliz - Machado BJJ Black Belt
    Pat "Hawk" Hardy - Royce Gracie BJJ Black Belt, Texas Punishment Crew
    Buddy Clinton - Royce Gracie BJJ Black Belt

There are more. I am a known quantity with a number of reputable individuals in the scene. This is what I look like:

http://www.txmma.com/modules/My_eGal...o/P6220435.jpg

I am the guy to the left of Saul Soliz in the Octagon.

I am at a high number of MMA events in Houston, Dallas, and Austin. I am always easy to find: you will find me ringside / cageside. Either talking to the boxing commission, talking to trainers/fighters, or snapping fight photos.

That is who I am. Now we can get back to the subject at hand, which is clarifying exactly who Klay L'Onis is.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 8:47pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tiger Klay is obviously bipolar too... One minute he's ready to answer all questions, the next "all bets are off" and the conversation is over.

How about you respond to page 45 of this forum Lonis....

And call your billing company and let them know the truth about your lubbock school?

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 8:54pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What was the name of the person who was convicted of embezzlement, when were they convicted, and in which court?

I think I can independently check this information.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 8:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And he wondered why my response was "Wow"

Why would it take so long just to answer the questions about his own resume? In a job interview if someone asked me about my list of creds I would be able to answer each one on the spot. I wouldn't say something like....."Let me get back to you on that one in the morning with some phone numbers and emails"....or....."You need to call me sometime or come by my house so I can tell you all about it in person".

This guy is nothing short of amazing.