Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/13/2007 2:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good to see everyone is still at it. Sorry I've been out of touch with this site for a few weeks now. Keep it up and let me know if I can do anything to help on the Lubbock front.

Red- Thanks for the email and sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Things have been a little crazy and for good reasons. I made it out ok with only a few fractures and a concussion. The Dr's are worried about some vision loss I had in both eyes but it seems to be returning, slowly but surely. Take care and we still need to do lunch. And bring friends from here that live in Lubbock!
    Last edited by SWATcopUSA; 2/13/2007 5:05am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2007 11:29am

Style: Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I hate to say this SWAT, but I told you not to try 4 women at once. I dont care if your last record was 3.5. (I assume the .5 was a midget or a circus clown). But, that is how we all learn. Glad your doing better.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/13/2007 5:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL yeah and the midget kicked my ass last time so you would think I would have learned my lesson. I also don't recommend the crowbar facelift. Speaking from personal experience, it is not fun!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 8:39pm

Style: Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SWATcopUSA
    I also don't recommend the crowbar facelift. Speaking from personal experience, it is not fun!!
    Damn, crowbar facelift, what kind of HMO do you have????:XXeyeslam

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2007 2:56pm

Style: Puttin the pain on fools

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nobody puts my tiger on page 3

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/27/2007 10:33am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, Christmas really killed this thread. Where is everybody? Where is my daily jolt of entertainment?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2007 10:41am

Style: Krav

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was wondering about something. I know there are legal things going on which haven't been made all that clear on this board. I understand that. But here and there he's also done things like hire (or at least utilize the services of) an attorney. Has there been any known legal maneuvering on his part?

Posted On:
    2/27/2007 12:03pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are some MMA fights tonight in San Antonio. Maybe he has been in training for tonight? :)
    Last edited by 1bad65; 2/27/2007 12:48pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2007 1:09pm

Style: Puttin the pain on fools

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm also curious about this new school...

rumors about it being like a boot camp?

Posted On:
    2/28/2007 12:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sempi-Shotokan

Quote Originally Posted by AgentCooper
    As far as I know he has NEVER taken legit BJJ classes from Pittman's. However, a few of Pittman's drop-outs went over to Tiger CLAY's school to teach BJJ over there. A couple of them claimed to be black belts from Pittman's. This of course was far from the truth. At most they were mid-level blues with the exception of one.

He did eventually hook up with another one of Pittman's drop-outs who is actually pretty good on the mat. Possibly decent brown belt level....so at that point they probably had decent BJJ instruction but Sensei "Larry" or whatever is NOT that skilled on the mat at least not enough to claim to teach it well.

For example....the guy that posted here that is a purple. He went to the school to train and low and behold Sensei didn't want to train with him. He taught stand-up and then mentioned to come in on the weekend to roll. I'll tell you what.....if I owned my own school and claimed to teach BJJ and a visiting purple belt came in he would be the FIRST person I rolled with....no question. What instructor would put a visiting purple with a bunch of newbie whites?????? That has got to tell you something.
    i am not very knowlegable with this reply thing but if this gets thru i have known "larry" for 8 years and i must say you guys have got him pegged. he lost his school because he owde big money to several bussiness who funded his "china"trip and the law is interested in his funding.