Page 427 of 430 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427 428429430 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 3:47pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, he also said that Larry's brother-in-law went with the organization to Hawaii, but Larry did not go.

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 3:52pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this Jim Thomas guy the one he bought his 'NHB Fighter of the Year' award from?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 5:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, that is a different organization, but I am waiting for a response from that organization as well. I will let you guys know. I

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/03/2007 12:35am

Style: Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    Hello to everyone. It is I, the ever so mystical Tiger Clay. ha ha ha. Listen folks, I love good educated decisions as well as the next, and appreciate this web site. The site alone has helped me to research many things I wanted to know for myself. I also really do appreciate people wanting to have a good knowledge about anyone they are interested in training under. As far as there being no world games in 2004, please research further by going to www. usnmat. net (it may be .org though). How correct you are there were no World Games in Cancun.....if you notice the date for the world games, (oct 29th) this was one week after the hurricanes hit. As far as "having my priorities in order", thanks for the comment. I think when you hear a response from me, you will find I am pretty much as peaceful as one can get. Especialy when it comes to this kind of stuff. I definately respect all of you trying to research me. This is something we could use more of in the martial arts community. Feel free to contact me personally if needed....I'm open to all discussion that proves to be worthy. That's how we become educated. You guys have a good day.

Funny..... Notice the date Larry indicates here... October 29, 2004.
    Well, I am looking at 2 of the documents I found behind the sign at Jack's school ( see my other post earlier today ).

The first is a letter from Dr. Jim Thomas from the " U.S. National Martial Arts Team - Alliance -. This document is not dated. In this first document Dr. Thomas ask Larry to...
    " assist me in the World Cup.... October 2005 in Cancun. I would like to appoint you as the 'World Head Coach' for Extreme Arts/N.H.B. & Pankration ( Grappling )."

NOTICE THE DATE OF THE GAMES in regards to what Larry indicated and what the document shows.

The letter goes on to talk about recruiting and types of matches, ect....

The second document is a " Official Letter of Appointment " from Dr. Jim Thomas from the " U.S. National Martial Arts Team - Alliance -. On this certificate it is " Larry L'Onis ".
    I quote..... " I am proud to announce your appointment to the U.S. National Martial Arts Team. By demonstrating your prowess and expertise in the Martial Arts, you have earned the honor and right to join other fine U.S. National Martial Arts athletes, coaches and staff members as part of the team traveling to Cancun, Mexico ~2005. "
    " October 29th ~30th "2005".

Ok, some factual data.....

In 2004, Ivan was the Hurricane which struck Cancun / Cozemel on September 13, 2004.
    http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/pdf/TCR-AL092004_Ivan.pdf

In 2005, Wilma was the Hurricane which struck Cancun / Cozemel on October 21, 2005.
    http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/pdf/TCR-AL252005_Wilma.pdf

I know what you're thinking.....
    The facts are the facts. 2 years in a row, hurricanes hit Cancun, Mexico on or around the time of both these events.....

Enough for the night..

Night all.

edited update..

I found a third letter I failed to add to the above. ( Sorry )

" Official Letter of Appointment " from Dr. Jim Thomas from the " U.S. National Martial Arts Team - Alliance -. Again, on this certificate it is " Larry L'Onis ".
    I quote.
    " Let it be known the above named individual has been admitted to the Coaching Staff of the U.S. National Martial Arts Team.
    The U.S.Team, Coaching Staff, it's Athletes, It's Spectators will be representing the U.S.A. in Martial Arts Competition October 29th - 30th "2005".
    On behalf of all the U.S.A. I'm proud to announce your position within our team. With Martial Artists like yourself, who have proven Dignity and Passion for the Arts, the U.S.A. would not be the Dominating Force it is.
    Given Under My Hand
    June 20th, 2005 "

later!

Last edited by meo; 2/03/2007 12:47am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/03/2007 11:30am

Style: S.H.I.T. MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meo, what's your point?

Posted On:
    2/03/2007 11:41am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Meo should post the scans of these documents here. I believe he is offering them to show that Larry indeed had various coaching gigs he has claimed to have had.

We'll look at evidence that is favorable to Larry.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 2/03/2007 5:06pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/03/2007 5:02pm

Style: Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not so sure that he thinks that they are in favor of Larry, I think he is stressing the dates are off. Guess we will see. Did you note that one from Larrysucksass where he had to be nominated and the guy did not remember who nominated him.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/03/2007 7:51pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, that is the impression I got.

Notice how meo pointed out there were 2 major Hurricanes that, would've made travel very hard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2007 10:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dr. Jim Thomas told me verbatim, "He was suppose to go with us to Cancun....but never showed. His Brother-In-Law did go". Which leads me to believe that they went, despite the weather.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2007 12:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    I think Meo should post the scans of these documents here. I believe he is offering them to show that Larry indeed had various coaching gigs he has claimed to have had.

We'll look at evidence that is favorable to Larry.
    Mr. Browning -- I assure you that MEO is not offering this to show Larry indeed had various coaching gigs he has claimed to have had. Just the opposite.

I was there when he found them and we got a laugh at not only the wording but the appearance that Mr. Thomas' signatures were cut and pasted from other documents. Re-read the wording of Meo's quote from the third letter at the bottom of post #4267.
    " With Martial Artists like yourself, who have proven Dignity and Passion for the Arts, the U.S.A. would not be the Dominating Force it is."

I agree with the letter. With martial artists like Klay, "the USA would NOT be the Dominating Force it is." The documents look like they came right off the ink jet. Either that or Mr. Thomas' vocabulary is as bad as Klays.