Page 426 of 430 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426 427428429430 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 3:58pm

Style: S.H.I.T. MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Be sure to give him the names of your friends, family (living and deceased), your neighbors, church membership, school teachers, babysittters, and any telemarketer who has ever called you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2007 2:09pm

Style: Puttin the pain on fools

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    text your face into "oblivian"
    Last edited by fouldude; 2/01/2007 4:00pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2007 5:38pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I have a GREAT source in Tarrant County that is extremely excited about figuring out what the Tiger Gay is up to now. Stay tuned!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2007 8:38pm

Style: Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now that is just wrong, leave us hanging like that. Just wrong.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 9:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I wish I had more info, but the only thing I know so far is that he is apparently teaching classes in a building behind Molina Medical Clinic off of W. Central. He is still giving out 301 W. Central as the address of his new "facility". My source will not be in that area until Monday, and will drive by and try to locate exactly where he is. The source has some really great connections in the Dallas area, but it is going to take a couple of days to get the information gathered. I am sorry about the delay. How bout anyone else on this forum? Did you guys give up? He has openly admitted he is still teaching.....or steeling peoples money rather.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 11:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by larrysucksass
    Well, I wish I had more info, but the only thing I know so far is that he is apparently teaching classes in a building behind Molina Medical Clinic off of W. Central. He is still giving out 301 W. Central as the address of his new "facility". My source will not be in that area until Monday, and will drive by and try to locate exactly where he is. The source has some really great connections in the Dallas area, but it is going to take a couple of days to get the information gathered. I am sorry about the delay. How bout anyone else on this forum? Did you guys give up? He has openly admitted he is still teaching.....or steeling peoples money rather.
    Here's what I wrote about the location a few pages back.

The only other information I'm aware of is the building once was a doctors office.

Also check-out this link as it gives you the landlords information.
    http://www.tad.org/Datasearch/re.cfm...%3EK%40L%20%0A

OK, back to my plot to troll the globe. :new_321:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 12:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Onwards! ( legal disclaimer..... Sam, what I'm about to post in regards to name, address, phone and web info is on their web site itself ).

Can anyone enlighten me on information they may have regarding the following?

U.S. National Martial Arts Team - Alliance -
    P.O. Box 335 Centerville, Indiana 47330
    Phone 765-939-0780
    email: usnmat@hotmail.com
    and
    Dr. Jim Thomas Ph.D./D.Sc./Ma.
    Co creator / Cofounder / Co curator

???!!!??? anyone?

Reason I'm asking.....
    I was asked if I would help clean-up last Saturday afternoon around the school in Bedford.
    Part of what we were doing included cleaning up the dressing rooms. One of these rooms had an old Tiger Clay signage from a past school ( Lubbock I think... sign was Yellow and White with some red in it ). Well, I hit the jackpot when the sign was moved...

A total of 6 pieces of paper were found, obviously abandoned by Larry when he vacated the school. Among these pieces are:
    1.) Tiger Martial Arts ( L'Onis Israeli Self-Defense and Fighting ) Certificate for Self Defense and Fighting Exam from 2004 ( form is blank )
    2.) Tiger Clay's Premier Martial Arts ( L'Onis Israeli Self-Defense and Fighting ) Certificate for 12 months of Unrestricted Martial Arts & Fitness training in the Advanced training level.
    3 - 6.) Documents with regards to U.S. National Martial Arts Team - Alliance -
    Folks, I want to do some addition checking on these before I spill the beans....
    What I am willing to say right now is this... they are a couple of " Official Letter of Appointment " dated June and October 2005 for Ocho Rio, Jamaica and Cancun, Mexico.
    Also a " Official Letter of Appointment " to the coaching staff of the U.S. National Martial Arts Team dated June 20th 2005.
    All the U.S. National Martial Arts Team documents have Dr. Jim Thomas on them them with the address and phone number listed above. I also have Dr. Thomas cell phone number which when I called it, rang and rang then disconnected ( No voice mail box ).

Just so we're clear. I have already digitally archived the documents which are now stored off site... In other words, breaking into my house will yield someone no good and will end in a bad day for ya......
    Last edited by meo; 2/02/2007 12:49pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 2:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meo
    Onwards! ( legal disclaimer..... Sam, what I'm about to post in regards to name, address, phone and web info is on their web site itself ).

Can anyone enlighten me on information they may have regarding the following?

U.S. National Martial Arts Team - Alliance -
    P.O. Box 335 Centerville, Indiana 47330
    Phone 765-939-0780
    email: usnmat@hotmail.com
    and
    Dr. Jim Thomas Ph.D./D.Sc./Ma.
    Co creator / Cofounder / Co curator

???!!!??? anyone?

Reason I'm asking.....
    I was asked if I would help clean-up last Saturday afternoon around the school in Bedford.
    Part of what we were doing included cleaning up the dressing rooms. One of these rooms had an old Tiger Clay signage from a past school ( Lubbock I think... sign was Yellow and White with some red in it ). Well, I hit the jackpot when the sign was moved...

A total of 6 pieces of paper were found, obviously abandoned by Larry when he vacated the school. Among these pieces are:
    1.) Tiger Martial Arts ( L'Onis Israeli Self-Defense and Fighting ) Certificate for Self Defense and Fighting Exam from 2004 ( form is blank )
    2.) Tiger Clay's Premier Martial Arts ( L'Onis Israeli Self-Defense and Fighting ) Certificate for 12 months of Unrestricted Martial Arts & Fitness training in the Advanced training level.
    3 - 6.) Documents with regards to U.S. National Martial Arts Team - Alliance -
    Folks, I want to do some addition checking on these before I spill the beans....
    What I am willing to say right now is this... they are a couple of " Official Letter of Appointment " dated June and October 2005 for Ocho Rio, Jamaica and Cancun, Mexico.
    Also a " Official Letter of Appointment " to the coaching staff of the U.S. National Martial Arts Team dated June 20th 2005.
    All the U.S. National Martial Arts Team documents have Dr. Jim Thomas on them them with the address and phone number listed above. I also have Dr. Thomas cell phone number which when I called it, rang and rang then disconnected ( No voice mail box ).

Just so we're clear. I have already digitally archived the documents which are now stored off site... In other words, breaking into my house will yield someone no good and will end in a bad day for ya......

MAN, sent you a PM, you got to read it and get back to me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 3:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Larry is saying that his new training facility is behind that Molina Medical Group building..."in a big gray building". He is using the Medical Groups address, but saying it is not in that building, but in a building behind it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 3:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just hung up the phone with Jim Thomas....Larry was inducted into his organization in 2004, but not since. He stated that Larry said he was going to attend a couple of events since then, but never showed. He also told me that the only thing that had to happen in order to be inducted into this organization was a nomination. I asked him who had to nominate and he said a peer. He could not remember who nominated Larry.