Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 430 FirstFirst 1234 56781454104 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 5:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello to everyone. It is I, the ever so mystical Tiger Clay. ha ha ha. Listen folks, I love good educated decisions as well as the next, and appreciate this web site. The site alone has helped me to research many things I wanted to know for myself. I also really do appreciate people wanting to have a good knowledge about anyone they are interested in training under. As far as there being no world games in 2004, please research further by going to www. usnmat. net (it may be .org though). How correct you are there were no World Games in Cancun.....if you notice the date for the world games, (oct 29th) this was one week after the hurricanes hit. As far as "having my priorities in order", thanks for the comment. I think when you hear a response from me, you will find I am pretty much as peaceful as one can get. Especialy when it comes to this kind of stuff. I definately respect all of you trying to research me. This is something we could use more of in the martial arts community. Feel free to contact me personally if needed....I'm open to all discussion that proves to be worthy. That's how we become educated. You guys have a good day.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 5:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PS. Grandnat,
    at the risk of sounding like Olie North, I don't recall ever posting anything saying "rookie of the year for the Panamanian underground whatever". Folks, this is how rumors get started. Please be clear and concise with your comments as to not create false statement.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 5:43pm

Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKlay
    PS. Grandnat,
    at the risk of sounding like Olie North, I don't recall ever posting anything saying "rookie of the year for the Panamanian underground whatever". Folks, this is how rumors get started. Please be clear and concise with your comments as to not create false statement.

#1 you are absolutley right... I cut and pasted that from another thread and did not research it... I have since checked and that was obviously sarcasm that I did not detect..

#2 I cannot find a ph# for you.

#3 I would love to do a drop in tonight. I do not want to interview you tonight since I think you are perfectly able to answer any questions on here.
    Last edited by Grandnat; 8/02/2006 5:51pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 5:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you tell us what is the US national martial arts hall of fame is and how you got selected for the NHB fighter of the year?

why do they give out awards for chaplains (this may be a better question for them and not you)?

what is your proffesional fighting record?

What organization have you fought for and where?

who have you fought?

What is your rank in BJJ?

I would love to do a drop in tonight if that is ok with you, is it Gi night or no gi?

I think rolling with you will put to bed any questions about your abilities.

I am a 30 year old dude... not some hot head punk trying to make a point.

I am level headed and will give my honest opinion.

Your school is very near my house and I am interested in seeing what your school has to offer.
    Last edited by Grandnat; 8/02/2006 5:55pm at .

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 6:09pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That martial arts organization has an under constuction website but it does have an open directory of images and they don't look good. Lots of non-traditional forms and goofy weapons like Kamas.

http://usnmat.net/images/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 6:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as there being no world games in 2004, please research further by going to www. usnmat. net (it may be .org though). How correct you are there were no World Games in Cancun.....if you notice the date for the world games, (oct 29th) this was one week after the hurricanes hit.
    Is the "martial arts freedom games and trade convention" the same as the "World games"?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 6:41pm

Style: S.H.I.T. MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello to everyone. It is I, the ever so mystical Tiger Clay. ha ha ha. Listen folks, I love good educated decisions as well as the next, and appreciate this web site. The site alone has helped me to research many things I wanted to know for myself. I also really do appreciate people wanting to have a good knowledge about anyone they are interested in training under. As far as there being no world games in 2004, please research further by going to www. usnmat. net (it may be .org though). How correct you are there were no World Games in Cancun.....if you notice the date for the world games, (oct 29th) this was one week after the hurricanes hit. As far as "having my priorities in order", thanks for the comment. I think when you hear a response from me, you will find I am pretty much as peaceful as one can get. Especialy when it comes to this kind of stuff. I definately respect all of you trying to research me. This is something we could use more of in the martial arts community. Feel free to contact me personally if needed....I'm open to all discussion that proves to be worthy. That's how we become educated. You guys have a good day.
    Great, :5ok: Now answer the rest of the questions. :sleepy3:

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 9:03pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch989
    Great, :5ok: Now answer the rest of the questions. :sleepy3:
    Newbs like you piss me off.

He doesn't have to answer ****. Showing up on Bullshido is amazing in and of itself. Several members live nearby and he implied they would be welcomed.

Get some posts under your belt and show us who YOU are before you bother slinging **** around.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 9:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as know, there is not an award for the "Chaplain of the year". All I have read as far as the Chaplain is concerned is the "Team Chaplain" Randy Scleroler. How bout this folks...feel free to research my full name. Feel free to let everyone else in this silly ass forum know what you find. Ha ha. Here ya go.

Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamlinton-L'Onis

Once again,
    Have a good day folks.
    "Klay"

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 9:28pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as know, there is not an award for the "Chaplain of the year". All I have read as far as the Chaplain is concerned is the "Team Chaplain" Randy Scleroler. How bout this folks...feel free to research my full name. Feel free to let everyone else in this silly ass forum know what you find. Ha ha. Here ya go.

Ylarlego Gcannon-Klay Hamlinton-L'Onis

Once again,
    Have a good day folks.
    "Klay"
    Jeez, that's a long fucking name you got there. So how far are you from Lewisville, I wanna come buy and say hi when I'm in the area.