222231 Bullies, 4343 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 4291
Page 201 of 430 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201 202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/05/2006 5:15pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Arrghhhhh.....I wanted 2,000.

Yes, please provide proof. In my eyes it looks like something dumped on the thread, to try and help out Larry and his lawyer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2006 6:07pm

Style: Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, that was interesting. I was not aware that there was thousands of students either. There was some things in larrysucksass statements that even I can verify, but some I can not. I wish this person would email me since I am here in lubbock and probably know this person.
    Last edited by reddraco; 9/05/2006 6:09pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2006 8:38am

Style: Puttin the pain on fools

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    any new news?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2006 8:41am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I got a little carried away yesterday with my post. I became ecstatic when I found this forum, because I am so glad people are finally digging into all Larry L'Onis lies. You guys are exactly right, there were never thousands of students. That was a complete exaggeration...and now I have a better understanding of this forum, to seek the facts. I do believe that at one point he did have around a thousand people listed on his accounts receivable through his billing company, but half of those people had tried to cancel their contracts and Larry would not allow them to. I was an employee of his. And I wish I was being melodramatic about the car payments and house payments, but I am not. I witnessed first hand, families handing Larry checks for 3,000.00 and 4,000.00 dollars, stating at that moment they were giving up either the car payments or house payments. Please keep in mind, this was because their children really enjoyed karate and they wanted to make their kids happy. You say you need proof, and I can provide that, however, I will not mention any families names until I speak with them first and receive their permission. I have remained in close contact with many families that were victims of Larry's deceit and the majority have all agreed that he needs to be stopped, and will take whatever measures necessary to make sure that he does not continue. I was there the day the cops came to arrest him, and unfortunately I was one of the employees that had to tell him he was not there. I was also present on another occasion when a truck pulled in front of the school and loaded everything in the school into the truck. They seized all his stuff at the school because on non-payment on an advertising bill. He managed to somehow come up with enough money to get everything back that same day and because of his dedicated employees, we all unloaded the stuff and had the building put back together before classes started that evening, I am almost positive that I can obtain proof of his hot check charges, but will have to go down to the court house to do so. I believe that is public record.

I have no martial arts background or experience. I did not have any when I went to work for Larry, but I remember thinking on several occasions, this is not an honorable and respectable job. We are trying to milk these people for every penny possible. That is what Larry trained us to do. Always go after more money! There were several occasions that he did not pay the phone bill or the electric bill, and classes were either cancelled or held in the building with no air conditioning.

He tried opening a second facility in Lubbock off 50th and basically did exactly what he is doing at the school on University. He ended up going belly up, and all the students that signed up at the 50th street location were not allowed to cancel their contracts, even though the building had been locked due to non-payment of rent. Larry told them they could train at his other school, but they had to pay more money.

I can tell you I have spoken with two of the black belts pictured with him on his myspace page. And because they are good people they refused to say anything bad about Larry, however they also do not claim to have a black belt from him, as a matter of fact they due not claim to have any association with him at all. I know for sure I can not get them to go on record, because they want to move on with their training and like I said they will not even admit that they have any association with him at all. Both students received a black belt under the "L'onis Isreali Self Defense" and have since realized that it is not a recognized form of martial arts at all.

I will continue to post because I have plenty more info, and I promise to do my best at proving all of this, A lot of my experience is first hand but I would be willing to say every bit of it under oath.
    Last edited by Gringo Grande; 9/06/2006 8:54am at . Reason: Couldn't read the font colors.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2006 8:53am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you sir for your clairification of your dealings with Larry. However, I do not understand your position in his workforce. You say that you were not and are not of a MA background. If that is the case, what was your position in running the school? Obviously it would not be teaching. Were you some sort of business manager? If so, would you have been a person to handle legal matters of the business?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2006 8:55am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good post and thank you for the info. Would love to see some hard proof though....although all of what you have said does indeed make sense.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2006 9:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was a sales rep. We would be in charge of getting people in the door. Then we would give them a bried "intro" into the classes and then sale them on a membership. We all had to go through some bull sales class taught by Larry himself, to learn how to close the deal. And if we couldn't get them to sign on the dotted line, we were told to bring Larry in and he would supposedly get them to sign. I was not the business manager however, he did have one at that time, and I have been in touch with her on several occasions. She I believe ended up dating him and probably has more info as far as legal stuff. I can let her know about this forum and she will help.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2006 9:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    larrysuckass,

Did you know about the "NHB fighter of the year" thing? Or do you have any inside info on anyone he actually trained with?

Did he talk about being ranked in BJJ, Judo, etc?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2006 9:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never saw Larry fight NHB ever! He had the NHB award sitting up on display, and it looked real, but like I said...I have no MA experience and honestly wouldn't know if it was real or not. I was able to network with several other people in this area that are experienced Martial Artists and every single one of them say that Larry never fought NHB. I know that while I worked for him, several individuals asked him to "roll" with them or spar with them for training and he would never do it, stating "he did not want to end up hurting them".

Lightweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2006 9:16am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have heard the same things you are saying about his training. I have never seen him really train except when he trained with us at Pittmans for a few weeks.

We know how he got his NHB "award" now...but...I was just wondering if he ever actually talked about any of this "fights".

Like I said before...I've been involved in martial arts in Lubbock for close to 20 years now and I know he hasn't ever had a real NHB fight.