225242 Bullies, 4016 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 4291
Page 109 of 430 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 10:47pm

Style: S.H.I.T. MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lest we forget

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 10:54pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by audiomanmiller
    this statement applies to many, you have to make your art work, not hope it does. in fact i would say it applies at least partially to everyone in the world except for Mike Lee Kanarek...any objections? ;)

how come zero krav maga practitioners have been able to "make their art work" against a practitioner of any other martial arts system. The day that I actualy see a krav maga fighter win, that is when I will gain some interest in that system. I will keep searching the world for fight videos and maybe someday I will come across one with a sucessful krav maga fighter, but I doubt it. I have however, seen a few krav maga guys get their asses whooped. Who is Kanarek? Is he a fighter or a krav maga master?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 10:57pm

Style: taekwon do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb
    how come zero krav maga practitioners have been able to "make their art work" against a practitioner of any other martial arts system. The day that I actualy see a krav maga fighter win, that is when I will gain some interest in that system. I will keep searching the world for fight videos and maybe someday I will come across one with a sucessful krav maga fighter, but I doubt it. I have however, seen a few krav maga guys get their asses whooped. Who is Kanarek? Is he a fighter or a krav maga master?
    maga master/creator or at least partial creator...i dont think he ever fought mma/nhb but he is still young and around

he also is highly regarded w/ haganah for helping develop it(which is 1/4 krav) - not speaking on behalf of krav, just what i know about kanarek
    :wtfgif9fr

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 11:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by audiomanmiller
    maga master/creator or at least partial creator...i dont think he ever fought mma/nhb but he is still young and around

I strongly suggest that he continues to NOT fight. When he does, his system will be exposed and he will be made to look very foolish. If he is "young" as you say. Then why does he not compete?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 11:03pm

Style: random

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mike Kanarek is actually a BJJ blue belt.

But really I dont think the thread should get into a flamewar over whether or not Krav is good/bad.

The subject is Larry and his shenanigans.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 11:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    don't ask me, he's probably the dude that trains the army ****??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 11:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight
    Mike Kanarek is actually a BJJ blue belt.

But really I dont think the thread should get into a flamewar over whether or not Krav is good/bad.

The subject is Larry and his shenanigans.
    cool.

i'll take bjj over krav anyday though fyi

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 11:04pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The $$$$$ train would dry up if he competed and lost .so he does not want to expose it ,the man might have kids to put thru college at your expense and saftey.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 11:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    anyways, I know that special agent Cooper wants to keep the attention on the incompetent fighter wannabe Mr Lionis, so I will quit chiming in.

PS. krav maga sucks hard. Mr Lionis sucks even harder. I feel sorry for his foolish students that think they are learning how to fight. All you guys and gals need to do is go to Blockbuster Video and shell out $10 for a few UFC videos and you will see what works in a fight and what doesnt. Instead you waste hundreds of dollars and hundreds of hours of your life. That is sad. But hey, it is your life.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 11:10pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    miller where you live ,BJJ is great and addictive ,if you are so interested in it why would you not want to train with a guy who continues his training with a qualified instuctor also ,and teaches you to be the best ....there are some great coaches in the area