222294 Bullies, 4438 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 991 to 1,000 of 4291
Page 100 of 430 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100 101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:44pm

Style: taekwon do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    Jesus fucking Christ guys, I love being completely ignored would someobody please address this please?
    i dont know about this. i believe he most likely does?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:45pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sdave said that Kravchick and Arclight have checked and that he is in good standing with KM. I was not aware of a dues program in order for him to be in good standing, so I am unaware on this topic.

On another note, as for talking about his students and our naivete among other qualities we have picked up as this forum has developed, please don't make assumptions about us and our character, specifically in regards to our naivete and whether or not we are continuing to train at the school. As previously stated, you are not aware of our own personal situations and what is going on outside of this forum.

I posted my email address previously, so if you want to know what's going on with me then you can email me offline and we can talk, otherwise, don't assume things about me and who I am. I am not stupid, and my naivete is limited to martial arts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:46pm

Style: jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i didn't mean to give the impression i trained with larry, hardly, i choked him a few times though back a few years ago. my understanding was he basically had a tma where he taught the style he made up. he'd tell you his rank in tkd but he'd give that but.......kinda thing b/c basically at that time tkd began to lose all respect b/c of mma so i think he saw that wasn't gonna impress. then, and this is not me making an accusation, just as my friend put. to summate the point, basically once 911 hit, larry was advertising Krav, the guys at the academy were under the impression that he was going of and doing some kind of seminar certification under krav. anyway that was the way it was put to me.

i also talked to my bud in el paso last night and he basically said that one of the main reasons anyone thought larry knew anything was A) he a big freaking guy and that even though he was nice, it was intimidating. B) he had guys that had some documentable credentials teaching boxing, wrestling, etc. not that they were the best but i can say, the bjj training at larry's went up monumentally with andy coming in on saturday b/c craft and that other guy, manual or whatever didn't know squat but no one that trained there knew that.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:46pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he is waiting for Gringo Grande to okay everything.

Since, they want to review any new information before it is posted.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I posted my email address previously, so if you want to know what's going on with me then you can email me offline and we can talk, otherwise, don't assume things about me and who I am. I am not stupid, and my naivete is limited to martial arts.
    Noted..and this request should be respected. I think everyone should give the utmost respect to anyone that is currently training at Larry's school and willing to post on this forum. Your thoughts and insights mean a lot and can at the very least keep most of us from just "imagining" what goes on there.

Banished to Fort Worth

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by macd
    Sdave said that Kravchick and Arclight have checked and that he is in good standing with KM.
    I said I believe they have. They'll have to verify that.
    Last edited by sdave; 8/25/2006 3:52pm at .
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:50pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentCooper
    Noted..and this request should be respected. I think everyone should give the utmost respect to anyone that is currently training at Larry's school and willing to post on this forum. Your thoughts and insights mean a lot and can at the very least keep most of us from just "imagining" what goes on there.
    Thanks Cooper.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:50pm

Style: random

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah man I would have to agree, both kravchick, macd, and miller get some kind of credit for actually still interacting with us here.

Social dynamics wise it is pretty unreasonable to expect that you are going to get them to come out and say "OH WOW MY INSTRUCTOR IS A LIAR! I MUST LEAVE HIM RIGHT NOW" on this thread. The only thing we can do is equip them to use their own heads to find the answers, they will either choose to believe or choose not to believe. Antagonizing them wont do much except drive them away.

I'm guilty of it myself.... but like others said... it is a process. It may take some longer than others but hopefully with some of the truth revealed the people who are conscious to think and ask questions will take the road. But you cant control what pace they go down that road.

So, all we can do is just verify and post what we find as much as possible. People are free to make their own decisions what it means in terms of Big Boss Man Klay's rep, skills and character as an instructor.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:51pm

Style: Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by macd
    On another note, as for talking about his students and our naivete among other qualities we have picked up as this forum has developed, please don't make assumptions about us and our character, specifically in regards to our naivete and whether or not we are continuing to train at the school. As previously stated, you are not aware of our own personal situations and what is going on outside of this forum.

THANK YOU for stating so succinctly what I've been trying to say since this crap started flying.

My email has also been posted. What macd said goes for me.

Posted On:
    8/25/2006 3:51pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Okay, 1bad you need to chill as do some others semi-attacking audiomanmiller.
    Sorry if it came off that way. I actually have wished him luck in the Sept 9 tourny and gave him some FRIENDLY advice before he enters mma. Miller, if you took it as an attack on YOU, I apologize.

I have used very colorful language about Dux-Klay, I will admit that. I still stand behind my opinions about Dux-Klay.