Page 1 of 430 1 23451151101 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2006 5:17pm

Style: random

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tiger Klay's Krav Maga/BJJ/NHB: Bullshido Resume?

Okay folks, let's have a critique of this guy's bullshido level. I'll put the link, resume, and claimed instructors below. I'm surprised he doesnt teach Dim Mak also. But dont antagonize this guy because, well, he's a US head coach for NHB and Grappling of the World Games.

http://www.tigerclayskravmaga.com/in...?zone=about.ci

October 2005 - Picked to be US Head Coach/Team Captain for NHB and Grappling of the World Games, Cancun Mexico

August 2005 - Promoted to 5th Dan in Israeli Attack Safe Defense Systems

July 2004 – US National Martial Arts Hall of Fame Inductee – No Holds Barred Fighter of the Year

December 2003 - Appointed by the U.S. National Martial Arts Team/Alliance to fight in the World Games to be held in Athens, Greece.

July 2000 - Terrace Martial Arts Hall of Fame inductee. Inducted as "Youngest Inductee Ever". January 2000 - Recognized as 4th Dan and

Creator/Author of the Ta Gi Gaku Karate-Do system by the American Alliance of Martial Artists.

August 1997 - Nominated as Captain of the O.D.K.A. International Fighting Team.

July 1997 - Received the rank of Shodan in the exclusive system of Dai-Ichi Shotokan Karate-Do.

July 1997 - Ranked #7 Nationally in the World Traditional Karate-Do Federation invitationals and recognized unanimously as "Most Intimidating" by a panel of 28 judges.

July 1993 - Ranked #12 Nationally and recognized as "Youngest Ranking Fighter in Tournament History".

Chuck Heacock (the World’s most Phenomenal Sales and Marketing Mentor and all-around amazing friend)
    Greg and Jeanie Silva – Children’s Martial Arts Program Mentors
    Mike Lee Kanarek - Founder of Haganah Isreali Self Defense - Member of the Golani Brigade (Elite Israeli Special Forces Group)... who loves kicking me in the groin
    Hanshi Ricardo Johns - Dai-Ichi Shotokan Karate-Do (a Karateka Soke of few words, but phenominal ability and "human" characteristic)
    John Whitman - Krav Maga (amazing, instinctive fighter and another who enjoyed kicking me in the groin)
    Sensei Ron Risce - Kenpo, Hapkido, Judo, Ju-Jitsu, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Gokor Chyvician – Judo, Sambo, Hayastan Jiu-Jitsu
    Sensei "Judo" Gene LeBell (for choking me out relentlessly until I figured out that 2 week long headaches weren’t actually as funny as he thought they were)
    Choo Chai Prakarnchai (Choo Chai Ritteluchai) – Muay Thai
    Michael Margolin - Krav Maga
    Sam Sade - Krav Maga (and colorful Israeli Lingo/Jokes)
    Jarret Waldman - Krav Maga
    Wade Allen - Krav Maga
    Sensei Daniel Thompson - Sempi - Shotokan Karate-Do (for bringing truth to my Table of Martial Arts)
    Darren Levine - U.S. Chief Krav Maga Instructor
    Sensei Walt Bushey - Texas Komei Jukyu/Katsujin Ryu Budo Kai (Great freind and awesome coach. One of few I have found who really appreciates AND practices true tradionalism and the technique within the Traditional Japanese Arts. Also one of the very few I will ever recommend for real Karate-Do and Kickboxing training)

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/01/2006 5:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, you might want to tell us how you feel first.

Tell us what you think and if you visited the school. What makes you feel he is Bullshido or a MC Dojo.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2006 7:30pm

Style: S.H.I.T. MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tiger Clay only exists in his mind

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2006 7:36pm

Style: S.H.I.T. MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the website:

"I just want to conclude by saying ‘Thank You!’ to my instructors and mentors for the impartation of their knowledge and for their trust in my own teaching abilities.
    • Chuck Heacock (the World’s most Phenomenal Sales and Marketing Mentor and all-around amazing friend) (Emphasis mine)
    • Greg and Jeanie Silva – Children’s Martial Arts Program Mentors
    • Mike Lee Kanarek - Founder of Haganah Isreali Self Defense - Member of the Golani Brigade (Elite Israeli Special Forces Group)... who loves kicking me in the groin
    • Hanshi Ricardo Johns - Dai-Ichi Shotokan Karate-Do (a Karateka Soke of few words, but phenominal ability and "human" characteristic)....

Looks like he has his priorities in check.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 12:24am

Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok this place is literally about 2 miles from where I live. I am also very interested... there has been alot of talk about this place being real bullshido.

can anyone confirm or deny some of his claims?

specifically "1998 Rookie of the Year" for the Panamanian Underground Cagefighting League.

"July 1997 - Ranked #7 Nationally in the World Traditional Karate-Do Federation invitationals and recognized unanimously as "Most Intimidating" by a panel of 28 judges. "

this is quoted from another forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight
    Shall I add to this? Here is something else the Master wrote:
    "I am the US headcoach for nhb, grappling, & kickboxing...... We fight in Hawai in October, and several other locations afterwards, and again in Beijing for nthe world games in 08."

NOTE: The next World Games is actually 2009 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. And its every 4 years - the 2005 World Games was in Germany (not in Cancun like his resume) and there was no 2003 World Games either like in his resume.

However the PUCL holds finals every 18 months under a full moon in a pit in the jungle lit only by moonlight and torches. I am trying to get the bootleg video from MMAGear.com right now. We will see if ORB was really champion.
    this is his myspace
    www.myspace.com/tigerklay

if you go to his myspace you will notice that he has his IQ listed by one of those BS online IQ tests as 160. It is listed just like below... I copy and pasted it.

Your IQ Is 160

Your Logical Intelligence is Far Above Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Far Above Average

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Far Above Average

Your General Knowledge is Far Above Average
    well if you go to this link...

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/u...1;t=001318;p=2

you will see that the highest IQ you can possibly get on that test (even if all the answers are correct, all 16 of them LOL) is 140.

He actually went in and changed his IQ to higher than allowed by the test.

this in itself is not considered "high crimes and misdemeanors" by the bullshido standards... but when you add it all together it just stinks a little.

lets get together and do what this site does best... specifically, see if we can disprove some of his claims as bullshido.

I will be happy to go to his school and do a drop in, but I would like to be armed with some facts before I do this.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 2:09am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well **** at 6'4" 296 (did I see that right) very few people are going to argue with him. I'd go check out his studio first. He might be full of **** but he may be able to back it up. He doesn't look like a lazy fat ass willing to rest on his laurels (spell check please.)

Banished to Fort Worth

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 2:43am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    Well **** at 6'4" 296 (did I see that right) very few people are going to argue with him. I'd go check out his studio first. He might be full of **** but he may be able to back it up. He doesn't look like a lazy fat ass willing to rest on his laurels (spell check please.)
    He's got over a hundred pounds on Paul. I'd hate to show up over there alone when he's having a bad day. OTOH, bringing a crew could look confrontational. Phillips would probably roll with him at the very least to check out his BJJ, but he'll in Canada for a while.

Let us know if you follow up on this, Paul.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 2:54am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to sound arrogant but I'd roll with the guy, it's not like I haven't gone toe to toe with guys that big before. It's just harder.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 2:55am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PS. Sdave, I'll be in the Lewisville area in Late Nov. We should hook up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 3:50am

Style: Judo, BJJ & Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the only other reference on the internet to the US National Martial Arts Hall of Fame. It's not very prestigious then.

http://artsofthesamurai.net/senseibilley.html

Underground fights in Panama, what a load of bollocks. I'm the underground no hold's barred champion of Iran. Now try and prove me wrong. Oh you couldn't get any information about it. That's because it's such a deadly competition it's secret.

Ranked #7 Nationally in the World Traditional Karate-Do Federation invitationals and recognized unanimously as "Most Intimidating" by a panel of 28 judges.
    What a pathetic claim. He obviously didn't intimidate the 6 competitiors who kicked his ass.
Page 1 of 430 1 23451151101 ... LastLast