Sponsored Links Spacer Image

**** you math class

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 12:53am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alphabet of Manliness had its moments, but A) wasn't worth paying for, B) had a fucking Chuck Norris joke (****) and C) I'm surprised you're able to read.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 10:32am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_AzN
    kick his ass. show him the bullshidoness of wigger-do and gangsta-fu... But his current MAs are useful with guns, knives, icepicks, or any improvised weapon.... as well as with large numbers of people.
    I wouldn't say gangsta fu is /useful/ with weapons. **** half the wannabe gangstas I know couldn't figure out how to open their switchblade or take the safety off their guns in time to avoid an ass whomping. Weapons are like "oh look how tough I am" prothetic penises for them.

Heres what I mean, I literally knew a wannabe gangsta in high school who carried metal studded nunchucks with him everywhere and he NEVER LEARNED HOW TO USE THEM. It was common knowledge that he carried them everywhere and he made sure everyone knew he was t2h d34dly but we had a MA unit in gym that involved nunchucks (foam obviously) and he hit himself in the face while twirling them around. That was literally the funniest thing Ive ever seen in my whole life.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 10:44am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    reminds me of a guy i knew in high school who started drinking the ultrapowermax 500000 weight-gainer trying to get all big and strong, but since he didn't work out, he just got really fat in a hurry.

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 11:01am

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kracker
    I wouldn't say gangsta fu is /useful/ with weapons. **** half the wannabe gangstas I know couldn't figure out how to open their switchblade or take the safety off their guns in time to avoid an ass whomping. Weapons are like "oh look how tough I am" prothetic penises for them.

Heres what I mean, I literally knew a wannabe gangsta in high school who carried metal studded nunchucks with him everywhere and he NEVER LEARNED HOW TO USE THEM. It was common knowledge that he carried them everywhere and he made sure everyone knew he was t2h d34dly but we had a MA unit in gym that involved nunchucks (foam obviously) and he hit himself in the face while twirling them around. That was literally the funniest thing Ive ever seen in my whole life.
    It wouldn't matter if he learned how to use them or not. Nunchucks suck... see the various threads about how much they suck.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 11:52am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
    It wouldn't matter if he learned how to use them or not. Nunchucks suck... see the various threads about how much they suck.
    Even if you're Bruce Lee?

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 12:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Besides, steriods make teenagers stop growing, so he'll never get any taller if he takes them.
    This is not really true. Steroids can make you taller. Nutropin (I think Protropin was its predecessor) is an example. Genetek, or some similarly named company, produces it.

Tell him he'll become sterile. I'm pretty sure some steroids can cause sterility, and even if the kind he is taking does not do so it should scare him into stopping. Create a fake but professional website that agrees with this (or find a real one).

Other than that, everyone else's advice is better than mine. Maybe you can get his family to throw him into rehab.

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 12:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sterility? Maybe we should let this one run it's course.
    Last edited by mrblackmagic; 8/02/2006 12:45pm at .
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Posted On:
    8/02/2006 11:24pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or you can run him over, I don't know what that'll solve, but seeing you post "I ran him over." will make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Posted On:
    8/03/2006 5:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Give him a talking to, raising the points made here, and if he doesn't listen just wash your hands of him.

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    8/03/2006 10:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When are you going to resolve this with your friends brother?
    Last edited by mrblackmagic; 8/03/2006 10:49am at .
    Sumus extra manum tuam.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast