Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last
    I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it Join us... or die
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SchwrzSnn
    The key to proper trolling is subtlety. Bear that in mind during your next attempt.
    Says the neo-nazi

The irony

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems that my gift has been ignored. Very well, if one decides to ignore this path to enlightenment, then you may seek another. I do sincerly hope that the anger and hatred that you hold in your hearts will fall into oblivian. Ta-ta.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope my anger and evil ki result in me raping you, or eating lots of babies.....mmmmmmmmmmm......babies.....

Raping you and eating babies is a much more fun path to enlightenment than aikido me thinks.

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d! supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do I hear a call for an IP address check? Just saw a recent thread about ballroom dancing and Aikido. Same poster?

:tongue2:
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LI GUY 1
    I hope my anger and evil ki result in me raping you, or eating lots of babies.....mmmmmmmmmmm......babies.....

Raping you and eating babies is a much more fun path to enlightenment than aikido me thinks.
    Alas, such a path will only lead to misfortune and an unfulfilling life. You must dispel your evil ki if it has truly risen to such a level. Please go to pure.com and your evil spirit will be cleansed.
    May the spirit of O-Sensei's teachings drive your hate out of you!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Elvis
    Do I hear a call for an IP address check? Just saw a recent thread about ballroom dancing and Aikido. Same poster?

:tongue2:
    Alas, that is not me. I am afraid this is my first thread. However, the poster of that particular topic is certainly on the path to enlightenment.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Alas, such a path will only lead to misfortune and an unfulfilling life. You must dispel your evil ki if it has truly risen to such a level. Please go to pure.com and your evil spirit will be cleansed.
    May the spirit of O-Sensei's teachings drive your hate out of you!!!"
    -- Some Dumbass

But what if I just release all of me evil ki into you via a naughty act?? Seriously though I meant no harm, just a joke.

I should have very little evil ki because i play with myself regularly and dispel it all into a special towel. And I only eat babies with good ki so I absorb it.

Get it? release bad ki and eat good ki!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is the worst trollnig attempt since the earl of dunwich put a mop on his head and hid under everfielding bridge, attempting to scare passing children

The gift that keeps on giving supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dern3588
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LI GUY 1

Alas, such a path will only lead to misfortune and an unfulfilling life.(snip)
    At least LI GUY 1 will have a full stomach.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will never have a full stomach, my lust for baby meat is insatiable.( i hope thats a real word)

Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last