Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    7/20/2003 9:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I couldn't sift through all this, but I wanted to comment on the fact that everyone always approaches this as a moral issue that can be legislated. Many things that are morally murky cannot be touched by the law.

There's a very simple danger in forcing a woman ,de jure, to carry a child to term.

That is the only part of the entire debate with any real legal significance.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

***ned

Posted On:
    7/20/2003 9:35pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll show you "de jure", slut.

~
    danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    7/20/2003 10:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Folks, I just want you all to know that this is the man calling abortion evil.

"Honestly, I think you are GAY!!! I think you probably look hot (all women think gay men is hot) but I think your dick is too wide that it won't fit in any hole! That is probably why you are sex frustated!"
    --Fatality Dragon

Edited by - boyd on July 20 2003 22:47:45
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/21/2003 2:17am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Amp,

Don't take anything on a internet board too seriously! You made a comment, I made one back.

No harm, no foul, just the two of us discussing our views. No need to apologize, but thank you anyway.

Now, if we can only get rid of that fucktard Akuma.

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    7/21/2003 2:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I'm talking about are the laws that have been passed to make abortion legal to everyone(and it's obvious so don't give me that statement "obvious" because it's right there in the fucking congress).
    I have no idea what this sentence is supposed to mean. Maybe you can clarify it...

That means every citizen can abuse this law and kill every "baby" whenever they want, where ever they want.
    Bzzzzzzt! Wrong. Sorry. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Last time I checked, people need licensed doctors to perform abortions. I'm sure the average US citizen is a lot smarter than you are, but it doesn't mean we're all doctors. Practicing medicine requires a license and a medical degree.

Every person can just **** anybody and if the woman gets pregnant you abort it, move on to the next bitch, **** her gets pregnant, abort again, move on then **** another one! Hell that's crap!
    Free love. Sounds like fun, not crap. People should use protection and be on the pill. Think about population control.

And your situation is no excuse to take away a life.
    Someone with that much inbreeding would hardly have a life at all. They would be more like a fleshy, drooling vegetable

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    7/21/2003 5:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The problem with Akuma (besides the fact that he's an unstoppable demon warlord bent on taking the soul of earth's mightiest warrior) is that he's so fucking ignorant of the abortion process that he honestly BELIEVES PEOPLE USE ABORTION AS A CONTRACEPTIVE.

"Honestly, I think you are GAY!!! I think you probably look hot (all women think gay men is hot) but I think your dick is too wide that it won't fit in any hole! That is probably why you are sex frustated!"
    --Fatality Dragon
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    7/21/2003 11:04pm

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps that could explain a few things.

"I ain't through with you by a damn sight..I'ma get medieval on your ass" - Marcellus Wallace (Pulp Fiction)
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    7/24/2003 1:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Is ABORTION morally wrong?
    Of course. Look at a loved one of yours and then say to yourself, "Yes, they should have been murdered for convenience."

should it be against the law?
    No, but there should be restrictions. There should be more shame attached to abortion as well, but that would fall under the purview of morality wouldn't it.

Personally, I believe liberalism in general to be morally repugnant.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Titan

Posted On:
    7/24/2003 4:02am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >but there should be restrictions

Like what ?

You have to admit in some cases it's the best thing to do.

>Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Shouldn't it be, Pre-eminent ?

----------------------------------------------------------
    Now imagine your pain is a white ball of healing light, that's right, your pain, the pain itself is a white ball of healing light....... I don't think so!
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567