Page 35 of 36 First ... 25313233343536 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestrelarts View Post
    I have recently started cross training while doing kuk sool and have just been threatened with being chucked out of the kuk sool association unless I stop training other arts.
    Well, since this has already been brought back to life, I'll ask: In what art are you now cross training? Let's make sure this necro is worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a ************...

Kestrelarts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Well, since this has already been brought back to life, I'll ask: In what art are you now cross training? Let's make sure this necro is worth it.
    I train in mma and tkd

Kestrelarts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ps. What's necro?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestrelarts View Post
    Ps. What's necro?
    Like necromancy (bringing something from the dead).

Your first comment was in response to a thread which hadn't been posted in since 2008. Usually one would want to have a really good reason for doing that, but it's forgivable if you don't make a habit of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a ************...

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It has been a few years, but kuk sool STILL sucks.

Kestrelarts: the fact that they tell you to stop crosstraining or leave should be a major major red flag. Flee. Flee before the Kool Aid ceremony begins.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Post the best videos of kuk wool su sparring so we can all laugh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    Post the best videos of kuk wool su sparring so we can all laugh
    Come young traveler take hold of my hand for I am a guide, your guide, you have asked for LOLs but instead fate has sought me out to bring you pain, torturous trails, and not LOLs but sad, slow facepalms.

Come my child if you can bear it, you will learn much tonight.

Notice how the slightest contact scores points. you can literally brush your opponent with your glove and score a point.

And the PSBN in the title means Puh-sam-ba-nym(sp?) which means this guy is a third degree black belt.

Masters Demo:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aklI9osPAo
    WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO as much as it hurts watch the whole damn thing.
    The two men demonstrating Techniques and Hyung(kata) in this video are none other than Master Sung Jin Suh & Master Alex Suh, The Sons of Grandmaster In Hyuk Suh.

Again Two UBER-dooper high level Wonners(7th Dahn's) twisting wrist and taking nameswww.youtube.com/watch?v=HVhgKC19zYI

These two young men fought for the Korean Championship. Yes, even in the Motherland Kuk Sool sparring sucks and sucks hard.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7izWf1IGiE

And because I am kind and because you have earned it I leave you with this Gem.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuPQ1pQuiPs
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuPQ1pQuiPs
    Last edited by The_Beak; 8/02/2012 7:33pm at . Reason: Y U NO embed?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Beak View Post
    Come young traveler take hold of my hand for I am a guide, your guide, you have asked for LOLs but instead fate has sought me out to bring you pain, torturous trails, and not LOLs but sad, slow facepalms.

Come my child if you can bear it, you will learn much tonight.
    Thanks sifu! I'm not worthy of your skill on video-searching
    If I may speak, didn't master Lao Lol Ze said that "the aprentice may lol where funny is, but to find Lols where only facepalms maybe is the great virtue of the master"

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Beak View Post
    I should have listened.

Words cannot describe the degree of LARP these guys must operate under.

To the guy that Necro'd this thread, brother, don't waste your money. The guys teaching the guys teaching you look like they'd lose a fight to an angry motivated teenager. No joke.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    I should have listened.

Words cannot describe the degree of LARP these guys must operate under.

To the guy that Necro'd this thread, brother, don't waste your money. The guys teaching the guys teaching you look like they'd lose a fight to an angry motivated teenager. No joke.
    I'm not going to see that videos out of fear of actually fighting worse after seeing them
    But hey Maybe I will and then see some Fedor, Feitosa and Ruas highlight to get back into fighting form! LOLZ

Page 35 of 36 First ... 25313233343536 Last