Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    7/27/2006 12:22am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by new2bjj
    i can only take it says on your bio that you are 25- so 1981- before you were born??
    He's younger than me and married?!?

Goddamn, he's missed out on the best that KMA has to offer!!!

Posted On:
    7/27/2006 12:22am

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Fucking soup nazis...

Wait...where's she moving?

I can hook her up with good peeps out there, like the Far East Movement and Kaila Yu (yes, that Kaila Yu)?
    Kaila yu- You're my new hero. How tight are you with Kaila- I want video!

Posted On:
    7/27/2006 12:24am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    his little zombie girls did show up at my Kempo school.
    Why doesn't this **** hapen in Anne Arundel, PG, or Howard Country any more?!?

Posted On:
    7/27/2006 12:25am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, they had there own martial arts school in berkeley in the 80's- I can't remeber the name of the system, but their tagline was "the unified martial art". Besides, I got the other 411 from an FBI agent in LA. She was a forensic psychologist, who was my bosses (at the time 1991) sister. She said KMA's were rife with that ****. Sorry, i'll go with the FBI agent over you on that.
    PM me mofo.

Trust me, it will be worth your while.

Posted On:
    7/27/2006 12:31am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin
    Can that chick in your avatar test my _ing _ingieness?

Dagon

Sticky hands versus my penetration.

Go get a grip.

Posted On:
    7/27/2006 12:35am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kaila yu- You're my new hero. How tight are you with Kaila- I want video!
    Not tight enough to be in any video.

Trust me, were it so, I would have told you otherwise. I support anyone who wants to get the KA and KMA cause out there.

It's the Movement, motherfuckahs...

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    7/27/2006 10:00am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    first off, I'm not trolling you. Second, i can only take it says on your bio that you are 25- so 1981- before you were born?? It's not worth my time to find all my old classmates for this ****. If you wnat to drink the KSW cool aid, that's fine. Don't be ashamed, alot of guyts were scared of master Yu back then, he could really fight, and he didn't do a bunch of wrist locks and compliant drills. He boxed and had his students box, way before MMA, because he found TKD punchs lacking. I've seen the KSW guy from the Bay ARea on Tat Mau Wongs old late show, back in what, 1994 or so. The KSW guy was grabbing the inside of his students gums and all kinds of other bullshit, bullshido. And yes, his little zombie girls did show up at my Kempo school. Look man- the master from the east bay had a slight build, and master Yu was built, even for now he would look inpressive for a guy in his 40's. Hey, the things master Yu did were despicable, but he could fight. Sorry dude, but that's a fact.
    1980 actually (turn 26 in a month). Basically, it appears you've had a LITTLE exposure to kuk sool won. I've had a lot. Yes KSW has wrist locks and compliant drills. However, as I've stated much earlier in this thread, like MOST (not all) widespread traditionally oriented MA's KSW has good and bad schools. The good schools use the compliant drills to teach the basics of a technique, the same way a BJJ school teaches you to apply an armbar or triangle. Then, they start using drills with less and less compliancy. Good schools also incorporate hard contact sparring (of which I've done in KSW). So, basically, I'm restating what I said back in page 2 or 3 about the fact that KSW has good and bad schools. Seems like you were exposed to 1 bad instructor and a couple of students. That doesn't mean all schools and the art are terrible. You can not believe it the use of wristlocks all you want, but they have their place. I've used them effectively. It's just a matter of training them, and knowing which situations they apply to. That situation basically being using them on someone who isn't expecting you to do it (meaning, one should never EVER just reach out, grab a guys wrist and try to apply the lock). Anyway, you've got your one/few brief experiences 20 someodd years ago that have molded your view of KSW. I'm not going to try to change that. I suppose the only thing I can say is when telling a story like the one above, try to be careful with your terminology, because I would bet a lot that the KSW master guy that allegedly just turned on a dime and left was NOT Suh, In Hyuk (the only grandmaster in KSW).

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    7/27/2006 11:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KSWolf
    well, or having your nuts ridden
    oops... that's what I meant:gay:

"Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

Posted On:
    8/01/2006 11:20am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, as a former KSW practicioner, I still don't have many bad things to say about it, I never saw the Super Dooper Cool uniforms they use till I move to the US, I never pay a cent for promotions (or anything for that matter, our teacher was doing it out of the kindness of his hearth I guess), I was with them for 12 years and never made it pass Green ( I was on and off for months at a time and my instructor didn't like to send us to test unless he was Absolutely sure we were gonna pass our belt), I was allowed to practice many other MA, never saw the pink fans and never heard the history of kuk sool won (really never bothered with searching or asking for it anyway).
    I trained with great people, have good a bad experiences and all in all I had good experiences with them
    Last edited by El Neko; 8/01/2006 11:26am at .

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/01/2006 1:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KSWolf ,

Hey thank you very much for the Throwdown videos . I enjoyed watching Asia own you in a magical skirt .

I am very disappointed that you didn't pack any pink frilly fans . I really wanted to see you pimp a KSW fan kata @ a throwdown . As is ... good job and thanks for not being skeered . Did the throwdown turn out the way you expected ? Do you feel you did better or worse than you expected ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast