Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know how much vibration the stand would make from an upstairs apartment.I have always lived in downstairs or studio apartments due to training.I lift weights and they bang around when I drop them to the floor sometimes.Plus jumping rope & doing plyometrics would drive any downstairs neighbors crazy.I also work night shift so I train at 4am.
    Anyway, I hate my upstairs neighbors so I don't care how much noise I make for them! :new_black :new_black :new_black :new_black :new_black

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i live on floor 13 of a high rise block; i've been wondering about gettinga heavy bag with wall bracket, but i dunno if the shitty walls are up to it; also, do you reckon whaling out on the bag would sound to my neighbours like someone was getting murdered in my pad?...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A friend of mine had a similar problem because he lives on the 5th floor of an apartment building. He went and got one of those everlast inflatable 6 foot punching bags and took it to a factory where they make the foam for cushions. For $65 AUD (about 40 US) they filled it with a foam (its a liquid at first) thats set firm and tight. He filled the bottom with sand. So this now stands upright without the need for a stand or support. You can hear the "whack" of when he hits it but its not thuding on the floor or wall.

Just a suggestion

Page 2 of 2 First 12