Page 4 of 5 First 12345 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ned, can you all give us a list of things you consider honourable in a fight, the do's and don'ts.

As for "iron Groin" its a great chat up line:

"I have Iron groin skill, baby" ((LOL))

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and Ned....

If I'm a 'street rat', as you so eloquently put it...they you're a jackass.

Le Grill?? What the hell is that?!! - Homer Simpson
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think that Ned truly believes what he says, and that is quite honourable. Good show Ned!

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    kick in the nuts, strike to the head...don't do one without the other (always follow up)

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    i can do anuything as long as i am surrounded by twenty friends and the berimbau is playing my song
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like RAP lyrics... ;)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    don't even get me started....

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    i can do anuything as long as i am surrounded by twenty friends and the berimbau is playing my song
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope so...
    Ned, i don't mean to insult you but you're making me wanna kick your balls.

I don't beleive that you have been involved in a street fight. It's a hole different world. I am honorable, i don't spit, throw dirt or kick in the nuts to a guy in a TOURNAMENT.

But in the streets i'm as dirty as your mamma, because, like Bruce Lee said: "The other guy will try to harm you no matter what. Show him the same respect he has towards you"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know soem1 who was kicked there - full power, the guy had boots on - and (the person I know) just kept on going. It hurts a lot if you get kicked "right", I'm sure...

"Wrestling is the Martial Art of America";
    "If you don't know how to wrestle you don't know how to fight, that's the prerequisite to fighting" David Tank Abbott
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The groin is considered a PRESSURE POINT.

Everytime I've been kicked in the balls I've keeled over instinctively. I simply couldn't supress it fast enough.
    "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sarcasm? Where?

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Page 4 of 5 First 12345 Last