Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 7:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes in a school fight a guy kicked my Balls! But i was so ungry that i continue fighting! After hiting him alot in the Face and the fight was over my balls hurted like hell! But the fact that he hited me there didn't stop me just made me more Ungry at the moment!

I seen it several times!

Once a in another fight a guy i know started chacing another to hit him! Sudenly the other guy turns and kicks him in the Balls! Both stared it's each other for a Sec or 2 and then the Guy i know kicked the other also in the Balls! lol
    Both fell down in Pain!

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 8:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes in a school fight a guy kicked my Balls! But i was so ungry that i continue fighting! After hiting him alot in the Face and the fight was over my balls hurted like hell! But the fact that he hited me there didn't stop me just made me more Ungry at the moment!
    Are you the incredible Hulk?

THIS IS BOYD WHEN HE'S RUNNING FROM THE SCHOOL YARD AFTER GETTING BEAT UP: boydrunner, beep beep, that coyote's after you, beep beep, boydrunner if he catches you, your through. --Jamoke, winning the hearts of children worldwide
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Seeker of Truth

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 8:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Five Animal Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Bullshit.

Unless he was doing the silly judokai stick-your-pelvis-into-the-kick trick. The scrotum is extremely easy to rupture, and a powerful enough kick will cause irreperable damage to the testes."

I am not a big fan of "Iron" anything, but from what I've seen the monks do it as real as anyone I can think of. I've seen the "Iron Groin" excerises and they do look severe. There aren't about striking the groin but pulling around or even suspending large or heavy objects from the testicles.

I don't know if they really do anything to "strengthen" the groin or make it less susceptable to damage, but I do figure they get the monks used to pain.

I don't think the monk in Wu De story was impervious to damage, he just took the blow better than the average person would. If it really didn't matter to him, we wouldn't have told Wu De to stop.

<marquee>Dragon , Snake , Tiger , Leopard , Crane. R.M.F.A.F.T.A.T.! </marquee>

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 8:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not a big fan of "Iron" anything, but from what I've seen the monks do it as real as anyone I can think of. I've seen the "Iron Groin" excerises and they do look severe. There aren't about striking the groin but pulling around or even suspending large or heavy objects from the testicles.
    From what I've read the "Iron Groin" exercises are about strengthening the muscles in the groin. When you get kicked in the balls, a lot of the pain is from the body utilising barely used muscles to retract the testicles up into the body to keep them safe.

Iron groin has to do with doing the same thing, but with conscious effort rather than an automatic response. So in effect a monk could take a shot to the balls far better than a normal person.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 9:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, when you kick someone in the balls he makes it personal.

How about a kick with the top of the foot and with boots or something like that?
    Hah, too much?

Yes the balls are very sensituve, but if you're used to that pain, you resist more; although no offspring for you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 11:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dishonorable?
    Dishonorable is when a big-dick black guy wants to perform cavity search in your ass while you try to think happy thoughts.

I was talking about REAL fights with people who wants to harm you or your relatives.

Not much honor in a guy who wants to stab your sister, mate.

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 11:14pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Iron groin" ?

Is it just me or do others want to see that nickname in the UFC.
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 11:16pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't had an experience like that after being kicked in the nads, but I had a similar experience in high school. Some waste of sperm decided it would be funny to kick me in the solar plexus while I couldn't move due to the five people on top of me, during a slightly unsupervised sports lesson.

It was an interesting surprise for him when I got up, powered by pure rage and chased him for about 100 meters, intent on beating the **** out of him, until the lack of oxygen finally took its toll.

He didn't stop running, even after I collapsed :)

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 11:18pm

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Attacking the gonads is dishonorable. A true martial artist would not resort to such tactics."

Honour is great. I'd be the first guy on this site to tell you that.

However, in the streets you should always fight to win. **** honour.

Le Grill?? What the hell is that?!! - Homer Simpson
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 11:23pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok i will, is she hot?

Greco-you post some really funny ****!
    nedhinkly - please continue to live in your fantasy world

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    http://www.fightauthority.com/

" I'm pretty good when the gi tops come off." Posted by Crimson Tiger
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast