Thread: New

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

New

as of tonight. I like learning about martial arts from others. See you all in the forums
    :new_llyin

BJJbot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We knew you could do it! bs1 posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to the forums. May i ask, do you practice an MA, if so what do you trian in. If not, are you looking for one or just like talking about MA?

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia
    Welcome to the forums. May i ask, do you practice an MA, if so what do you trian in. If not, are you looking for one or just like talking about MA?
    i like talking and learning about martial arts. presently, there are no aikido dojos in my local area, but i trained in an aikido class for beginner's years ago. presently, i resort to learning martial arts through online and book formats.

Style
    Judo Sandbagger
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bs1
    i like talking and learning about martial arts. presently, there are no aikido dojos in my local area, but i trained in an aikido class for beginner's years ago. presently, i resort to learning martial arts through online and book formats.
    Awesome!

Welcome to Bullshido! Just wondering if you get to practice on a friend, brother, your cat, ect. because it is hard to keep fresh in Aikido or in most MA without having someone to play/train with. Except for the ukemi (breakfalls) and some kata this is not a solo MA.

Have fun here.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA
    Awesome!

Welcome to Bullshido! Just wondering if you get to practice on a friend, brother, your cat, ect. because it is hard to keep fresh in Aikido or in most MA without having someone to play/train with. Except for the ukemi (breakfalls) and some kata this is not a solo MA.

Have fun here.
    KO'd,
    no i don't practice aikido on anyone and i have no aikido dojos in my local area by car nor foot. I do practice the side steps and ki breathing exercises in my alone times.