• Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 1:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey folks, there's a guy named Richard Dunn who has a forum on yahoo groups who has posted some video clips of himself moving a man from a distance, and also claiming that he can sort of tie a man in a knot "energetically". You should all see this for yourselves, but the only drawback is that your membership to his forum is moderated by him, so you'll have to sign up and wait for approval, which I got in a day or so. I think he's intenionally hiding in his own little niche, because that's the only place he'll ever have his "victims"...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energeticsart

and when you're in, go here for the clips...
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energeticsart/files

Richard Dunn's website is:
    http://www.art-of-energetics.com

You can contact Richard thru his website.

Seriously, no one should miss this...

X

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 1:46pm

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Qigong practice strengthens the body's electrical and biochemical signals, and the structure and sensitivity of the receptor cells. This quieting of the body permits physiological and biochemical functions to regain their healthy flows. This cures specific ailments, but it also strengthens one's overall biological field or bio energy, drastically cuts down the number of free radicals and minimises their damage at the cellular level. That prolongs life."

" Sceptical Westerners sometimes mistake this openness to change for a placebo effect.' In a placebo-effect situation, the subject is fooled into thinking a therapeutic treatment is happening when it is not. The open optimism necessary for success in qigong is much different. In the case of the placebo effect, belief produces a consequence, a self-fulfilling prophecy or at least the mistaken perception of improvement. When people doing qigong agree to resonate in harmony, this is a prerequisite to success. Good, real and lasting effects follow. It does help to play a trick with one's mind when doing qigong to treat some specific problem. So long as one's mind is focused on a specific problem of ill health it is not possible to enter fully into the deep qigong state in which lasting healing can occur. One must therefore learn to forget about the problem and look only for general benefits."

"What is it that controls cell replacement, tissue regeneration and metabolic energy? The Chinese call it qi. We can train this vital life force itself to keep regenerating our good health for many, many years."

Yeah, seems to be up there with the greats. But hey, at least this guy he can write better than most.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 2:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What does any of that have to do with fighting? I want to see Richard pull that stuff off on a wholly UN-cooperative opponent.

X

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 2:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well yeah true, I guess it doesn't, but he claims to teach that those things too.

X

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 3:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh dear... I searched with Google for a while if others are teachings things like this too, and sure enough...

http://www.yellowbamboo.com/videos.html

JUST WATCH.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 3:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yellow Bamboo is old news 'round here... But there is someone that has challenged them... Do a yellow bamboo search on google groups, and you can find the low-down on all of that.

X

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 3:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well that's good... Those videos were awesome, though...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 4:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    those videos looked like somthing i saw on the discovery channel,there was this martial art were people just use there energy to block attacks. it looked like iron body or somthing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 5:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    those videos looked like somthing i saw on the discovery channel,there was this martial art were people just use there energy to block attacks. it looked like iron body or somthing.
    Oh yeah, the Combat Ki guys, no?

Here's a link to an Iron Body demo that's definitely not B.S.

http://www.hsing-i.com/pics/hammerdem.mpg