Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 12:16pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am wondering how strong can person kick got? Because I have heard taht few guys got their femur or shin broken by some Muay Thai kicks, is that true or not? If so I am wondering if there is any way that I can get my kick this powerful? I already know that people don't want to practice anything that involve lower round house with me. But I want to make my kick strong enough that it is to the point where it could at least crack (I wish I could break it in two but I doubt it is possible) a average man's femur. Is this possible? If so how do I get my kick strong enough to do that?

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 12:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kick bamboo trees until you knock them over & your shins are severly bruised. You'll be ready for Tong Po in no time.

"Ya can't play with my YO-YO!!!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 12:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know the full strenght, but my father's Tae Kwan Do Master once kill a guy in a tournament with a streight back kick into the chest, broke his sternon and his hearth stop beating. Some say he died because the other guy had cardiac problems. Meaby.
    It's was really awful for him because he KILLED the guy in a sport.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 1:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i don't know the name of the kick in english, but it's not backside meaby.
    It's like this: You turn to your back and lift your knee to your chest. Then you extend the leg straight into your oponent's chest or face while your giving him your back.

I hope it's clear. Anyways...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 4:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have that clip with the kick boxers shin breaking. Its not a pretty site.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 11:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    uh, i think u r describing a spinning backkick, or in tkd we just call it a backkick, backside kicks is probably a name used in some schools

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 11:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks guys

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2003 12:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its pretty irrelevant Fatality Dragon. I have some monstrous kicks and its still pretty hard to get a solid shot on a guy's leg. I can hit muay thai guys with it hard as ****, because they stand their and take it like men. lol. but most people flinch up or try and block (silly mortals) and the kick's power swings their body around. Or they try and stand for it but they aren;t strong enough and it swings kinda through them knocking them off balance (the sneaky THIGH SWEEP). For the most part they take the kick for a ride, so there really isnt a perfect, flush impact. So even if you could break a man's femur (power wise) its doubtful you'd ever be able to do it effectively because it would move the whole person before smashing the bone (exception for big fat guys).

The nice thing about that power though is that after the ride is over they tend to be positioned nicely for you to follow up hard. Especially people who have never done NHB or Muay Thai and are kinda just standing there going "wha...****...whu?" LOL, like many of the TMAs I've met who try to tell me that the thigh is not a viable target because you can't cause any damage there. I always tell them to watch Vovchanchyn v. Hoost....or... to let me kick them!

---------
    Shut up and train