Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 5:18pm

Style: Tai Chi & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No one cares about this ****. but we're DYING to know about whats going on with TKD4thDan....
    I haven't heard anything from TKD4thDan in 5 months.

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/16/2003 5:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the last PM I received from him:

OK, it looks like I have irritated you rnough that it's personal - good - just the way I like it. In my court. You know, you really have no idea who I am. I have known you since you were a pre-teen. If I am who you think I am, I'd only be in elementary school! I am NOT Ben Grillet. I know him, but I am not him. I know the majority of the MA instructors in Sioux City, and I can guarantee - they all laugh at the mere sound of your name. You may have grown up a bit, but you are still a nerd! An overweight, middle aged, balding nerd. You may appear to know a little about the martial arts scene in Sioux City, but you have no talent what-so-ever! No, I don't have a membership at Body -Wise, and no I never intended to meet you there, but it got under your skin, didn't it? I truly will be at Chris Blades tournament. If you want to step in the ring, I will be there. I can't even imagine the entertainment! I am sure all the intructors will get a good laugh! They may all appear to be tolerable of you, but they laugh behind your back. Why don't you just give it up? Even Mike White is above you. At least he has balls! And your 'ole buddy Ron Wermes, I guess it makes since that you are friends with him - birds of a feather flock together! I have nver seen such a loser in my life! If you think I am Ben Grillet, why don't you give him a call? Talk out your differences, yeah go ahead!! Personally, I think Ben could tap dance on your ass! You couldn't even last a round with him! Until the tournament - you will NEVER guess who I am!

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/17/2003 9:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I lost interest after this PM. I had to choose between going to the Twin Cities with my wife for our belated honeymoon or that tournament. I chose the first option and caught a Timberwolves game. If you've got even the slightest bit of interest in the NBA, I highly recommend catching a game.

In the meantime, I heard that if TKD4thDan was at that tournament, he didn't compete. I actually wish he would come back to the forum. I'm not sure how seriously I'd take his challenges, but the old ones really pushed me to train harder than I do now.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123