Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 9:55pm

Style: MuayThai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi everyone....

I recently took a group of fighters to Virginia Beach, VA to compete in an amateur Muay Thai & MMA event. Though none of my fighters won (I'm *still* bitter about that!), I have received NUMEROUS requests for information regarding my Fight Training Regimen.

For those of you who don't know me yet, I have a habit of recording EVERYTHING that I do with my Muay Thai classes and our training. I go to every single class with a written lesson plan, often "mapped out" down to the minute.

That being the case, I've compiled my entire Fight Training Regimen into a single document, beginning with two different course outlines, and followed by every single workout we did in preparation for the event. I've included a few comments in the document regarding what I feel was, or was not, effective.

So, without further ado, here is the link to the online version.

http://stickgrappler2.tripod.com/kbox/kkregimen.html

Apologies in advance for the lack of spacing between paragraphs and sections. We expect to have that corrected in the coming weeks.

I would appreciate any comments, discussion, critiques, suggestions, or feedback anyone cares to offer. I may have a number of years of experience in Muay Thai, and accomplished a number of things, but I'm still relatively new to coaching a fight team.

Kob Khun Krab!

Kru Brooks (Khun Kao)

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 10:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw the post on the UG and was hoping an online version would be stuck up somewhere. Many thanks :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 10:43pm

Style: MuayThai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We have Stickgrappler to thank for that!

Enjoy!

Khun Kao

Edited by - khun kao on July 11 2003 22:44:13

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    7/12/2003 12:07am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More importantly, let's talk Shao Kahn's fight training regimen.

"I do injoy using words like **** **** bitch ho etc."
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon