Sponsored Links Spacer Image

X

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 12:04pm

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This, my friends, is the ultimate: "Testing may be done in person or by video."

http://renzokujiujitsu.tripod.com/blackbelt/id10.html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 12:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Soooooo many soke on that site. I am impressed...

Soon the world will be inhabited by only soke, then what?

X

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 12:36pm

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought it couldn't get better than that... but check out their ARC Ryu Combat Karate:

"About the instructor: Frank Williams started his martial arts training at the age of 8. He began in Judo and Boxing under the Kittyhawk Judo Club and his father who had been a Golden Gloves champion in Tennessee. He then moved into Karate with Sifu long Pham. Once he joined the military in 1982 he was assigned to an anti terrorist tactical alert team for the U.S. Army. He started his studies of Idai Ryu Aiki Jujutsu, then began training in Ninjitsu under Robert Johnson of Indiana. He served over seas and continued the study of Aiki Jujutsu under Master Kim, as well as the study of Ninjitsu under the [/b]European Ninjitsu society[/b]. In 1986 Frank picked Karate training in Kenpo and studied Kali/Silat, kickboxing and Jujutsu which was a natural progression from Judo.
    ARC Ryu Combat Karate was created about 10 years ago when Frank got into law enforcement. He decided that the same moves he had been combining from several martial arts would work as a complete system if organized. He combined several strikes, kick combinations, along with chokes, throws, joint manipulalations and multiple attack drills, then added weapons and tactics along with ground fighting to complete the system. All the moves in ARC Ryu are street effective and have worked for many law enforcement agencies and civilians as well"

I just can't stop laughing...