Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2003 4:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it speaks a lot of his ego that he continually quotes himself on the inspirational quotes page

X

Posted On:
    7/12/2003 5:16am

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAHAHAH!! I can't believe this. Now I found the BEST part -> Tew's articles.

"A few years ago Kenneth Blanchard and Spencer Johnson, MD came out with a book titled "The One Minute Manager." Soon after followed more books: "The One Minute Sales Person," "The One Minute for Yourself" and even the "The One Minute Golfer." After reading all these books (except the one on golfing) and understanding the benefits of preparation and focus, I coined the phrase (and more importantly, the training concept), "The One Minute Martial Artist." This article is a brief excerpt of my concepts."

You HAVE to read the one where he complains about unrealistic defence against an attack with a stick: "I looked at the photos and after mentally and physically reviewing the defense, tossed it out with the rest of the garbage about real combat."

"First of all - no instructor teaching on a video tape is ever going to be intimidated by a throw dummy. About 80% of most traditional techniques performed on self-defense training video wouldn't work anyway." -> His own videos are the exception?

"Ninjutsu may have started its growth in India, then China and onto Japan only to be fully recognized and developed in America. But many worshiped instructors refuse to let go or offer any kind of honest acknowledgments for our developments here in the US." -> Hmm, I wonder why all those traditional Indian ninja masters won't respect Tew's skills.

"Mozart and the MA"
    "Super Kicks"

X

Posted On:
    7/12/2003 5:26am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "If you truly want to master the art of invisibility, I would suggest you throw away your ninja books and text guides to wearing black. Instead, turn to the real masters of the art - illusionists and magicians. These masters of perception will offer far more in the art of disappearance, than any real ninja could muster up. "

ROTFL! Hail Bristol!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2003 8:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is rick tew related to mee tew?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 2:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's a link I found from a student who explains part of his "ninja adventure"

http://winsoft.net.au/~craig/sep2000.html

X

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 4:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was cool, esp: "To break the boredom, tasks were given out to be done. In exchange for this, we were given points, which could be used towards going on outdoor trips. Tasks included things like desktop publishing, digital video, making manuals, printing brochures and updating the TewRyu web site."

So, in other words Tew has these guys [b] paying money to him [b] for working!? This man is my idol.

I was a bit irritated to see Gene LeBell there, the other guest stars were right up their alley, though. 'WWF's The Rock', 'that guy from Mortal Kombat', 'ninja legend Frank Dux', and most of all, 'another really famous martial artist whose name I don't know'.

Fig Newtons are fruit and cake, suckah.

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 10:39am

supporting member
     Style: Buffalo Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahaha...that website was good.

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
    Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 11:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't believe this Aussie didn't see through this crap. Wait, yes I can because idiots constantly buy into this sort of network marketing **** all the time. Must be nice to be a complete fraud and not have it bother your conscience.

Fig Newtons are fruit and cake, suckah.

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 11:56am

supporting member
     Style: Buffalo Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trent, some people don't know better than to research and ask questions before spending ungodly amounts of money.

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
    Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2003 12:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Passed down from generation to generation, from father to son."

"You are not a Tanaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's what often comes to mind when I hear Martial Science

"Ya can't play with my YO-YO!!!"
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast