Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Rolls With Sweaty Men!

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 4:02am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My bad, I deffinately should have caught that. Just tired. Its 2:00 AM here and I cant fathom why I am awake. Not that there isnt some loyal SCARS army of the faithful... hiding... somewhere.

***ned

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 4:19am

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whereabouts do you train in LA?

~
    danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

Titan

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 4:26am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't want SCARS.

You want CUTS (Combat Union of Turkish Servicemen).

SLJ, founder of CUTS (R) (2003 All rights reserved)

----------------------------------------------------------
    Now imagine your pain is a white ball of healing light, that's right, your pain, the pain itself is a white ball of healing light....... I don't think so!

Edited by - slj on July 11 2003 04:29:01
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 5:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Testimonials:

I love Cuts (R) so much. It changed my life. We learned how to punch (R), throw roundhouses (R) and do takedowns (R). It also trained something called agression (R). I particularly enjoyed the sparring (R) obviously imaginary as I only got a video but it helps with the phycology (R) aspect.

Rolls With Sweaty Men!

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 6:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I live in Claremont, (Its in the Inland Empire) I think the real name is "Fighting Science" or something, but its called The House of Thump.

Titan

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 6:19am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello Crunchy.

I'm over the moon that you were pleased with your CUTS (R) Video tape. (I hope you got the multi-tape deal)

Be sure to try the new CUTS Groundfighting(R) series, you'll be amazed.

Yours,

SLJ, Founder of CUTS (R) (2003 all rights reserved)

(CUTS is in no way associated with the Turkish military)

----------------------------------------------------------
    Now imagine your pain is a white ball of healing light, that's right, your pain, the pain itself is a white ball of healing light....... I don't think so!
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2003 5:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a quickie here :io)

I have a local SanSoo school here, and have watched many of their classes and demo's over the years. My main "concern" with them is they teach NO defensive techniques at all, and are teaching PURE aggression. I feel that because they are such an aggressive system that they would be easy fodder for a defense and counter attacking system (which the majority of all martial arts are). Personally, I love really aggressive fighters, because they have so many GREAT openings in their defenses that allow me to use many of the techniques I've been working on over the years.

Another thing that bothers me about SanSoo and their aggressive techniques and philosopy is this. In this day of lawyers and settlements, this school and its multiple instructors (I've heard them tell the class this MANY times), teach the class to strike first and literally KILL OR MAIM their opponent BEFORE they have a chance to strike first!

Well sure, I can't argue that they will most likely be successfuly in overpowering and conquering their opponents on the street..but at what cost?

Spending the next 30 years of your life bragging to your fellow prison inmates about how tough you were when that drunk came at you, and you broke his neck? Or calling your wife and saying.."Hi honey, guess what happened tonight? I got in a fight, the guy's in the hospital and I think I crippled him for life, and he's screaming "Get me a LAWYER!!! Better call the realtor and sell the house to pay for my defense lawyer!"

As far as I remember, this is STILL a free country, and I can state my opinion. lol

Peace :o)

Posted On:
    7/13/2003 5:26pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1)Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

2)You can control the level of violence required for any situation.

3)You should practice for the worst case scenario

Edited by - brandeissansoo on July 13 2003 17:27:35

The REAL thread killer

Posted On:
    7/13/2003 5:34pm

Style: World 10-3 Ryu Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Back, n0obs, back!

"1)Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6."

Great statement. Better than my school's "Be sorry for what you did. Not what you didn't do."
    "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Posted On:
    7/13/2003 5:48pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, there's a difference between being a good agressive fighter and being a poor agressive fighter.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast