Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 10:17pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Been offline for 9 days. Moved offices and it was horrific. I don't ever want to do that again. Some bad news, on Monday, I went to the dump to throw out the desks, 2 weight benches, cabinets and assorted trash that was left from the last office.

The one weight bench got stuck, so I climb into the back of the Uhaul, and start to tug it. Well there was a desk propped on it's side that was holding it back. It fell apart and onto me, I hopped back to get out of the way still holding the top end of the weight bench, when the damn bag under my feet slipped and i fly backwards onto the weight bench. It was like Irimi Nage cept I didn't know how to fall. Almost knocked me out. I torqued my left shoulder really bad, and hurt my back. Worse, my neck was throbbing.

So, I finish the job, and as I'm cooling down and driving back, I start seizing up everywhere, really bad. Get home, I got scratces fromn the weight bench on my left shoulder and lower back, and my shoulder mid thorasic of my back is just killing me. I iced down for 2 hours, then said **** it, go to the hospital.

5 hours later, 2 of it in the Xray, cause they can't take proper xrays due to my shoulders being to dense/broad.

Well, it ends up I have a case of whiplash, and pulled muscles in my left shoulder and back. I'm walking the past 3 days with a damn neck brace. I won't be able to train till God knows when.

I'm pretty bummed about the whole thing. Top it off, the drugs make me more dopey than I'm usually. Vicodin is kinda nice though. LOL.

So what have you bitches been up to?

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 10:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    whiplash is their way of saying nothing is wrong, or they have no ides whats wrong. you fukking sissy.

anyways, to answer your question Anthony. NOTHING, what else did you do while you were away other than get some minors cuts & bruises?

"When attacked insult, and insult to kill"

"boyd, the kid with the HUGE nose is my BITCH, he will always be my bitch, he is owned by me until the world ends and he has admitted this fact".

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 10:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice to know you answer to BITCH Jamoke.

Now everyone else can post, I just wanted that Bitch Jamoke to answer when he was called.

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 10:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Goddamn. That was too easy.

Jamoke got PWNED. Again.

Sad really.

==================

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 10:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    anthony i am whatever you say i am, i am in complete agreement

"boyd, the kid with the HUGE nose is my BITCH, he will always be my bitch, he is owned by me until the world ends and he has admitted this fact".

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 10:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke

I love you man.

==================

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 10:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    we are COOL anthony!

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 11:29pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "they can't take proper xrays due to my shoulders being to dense/broad"

Many people would love to have this problem.
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 11:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Time for some frozen pea bags anthony!

***ned

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 12:13am

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is it with you and frozen pea bags you sick ****?

~
    danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast