• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 37 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2015 7:50pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!

W.O.M.A.A.C.A -- World of Martial Artists Against Child Abuse -- Real or Fake?

Does anyone know if this organization is for real??? Or is this the humanitarian award version of a rank and credential circle-jerk? I only ask because it has a connection with a known blatant fake credential whore and some people known to be in his promotion circles:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

What do they do? How are they fighting child abuse? Are they raising money? organizing events or outreach? They have no real web presence other than a bunch of facebooks (for charters for various countries)...which all look suspiciously new...

Ah...found their web site... http://www.worldofmartialartsagainst....org/home.html Still not sure how they are combating child abuse...there's some weird stuff on the site that doesn't make sense on a supposed professional advocacy site like this (like the pic of the werewolf from "An American Werewolf in London" under a banner that says "Pedo's Beware")

This would be hitting an INCREDIBLE low, to be exploiting abused children to pad resumes/credentials...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bohdi_womaaca.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	16681  

Last edited by MTTKDGUY; 3/13/2015 8:16pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2015 2:42pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It looks like no one wants to touch this with a ten foot pole. Well...Here's hoping it's actually a legit effort. If not...well, that would be pretty low...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/14/2015 9:06pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Grand Master GMMC

The people that are accusing you of being a fake group is a punk ass nothing that does not have one single friend. I challenge the member's of this Bullshido the man making these statements is a fraud or flat dumb ass. Yes, this group is very real and has members that have more history than you punk ass MMA nothing. You don't fight but mouth off. You come out into the real world and see what it is like. To the People of
    Bullshido make sure you find out some of the people you are letting in. You have statements that go way back some true some lies. Your screening process does not work you have people in here that are not even ranked in any martial arts let alone worthy of accusing a Group that has gone all out to make a statement to the world lets stop the Child Abuse. Let's join together and fight it all together. I don't some punk to tell me after 52 years in the martial arts who are what I am. You think you are so worthy of telling whether they are real or not. That is where you mess up. If you took the time to read it you will have found it has some very famous martial artist in the group. Is it real or fake? Its real as hell and its working. I am going to put my foot down on this one. Don't accuse them again as false or I will arrest your ass my self. I have your IP address and the rest. This is a Bull **** site for letting people like you bring something up you are not even worthy of a statement.
    Yes, they are very real and fighting a cause you no matter what you think should be supporting as if you believe in Child Abuse or maybe you do it I don't know or care but crossing the line with alot of Heavy hitters.
    Leave this organization alone. Its alot more real than you are alive.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2015 10:20pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmmc View Post
    The people that are accusing you of being a fake group is a punk ass nothing that does not have one single friend. I challenge the member's of this Bullshido the man making these statements is a fraud or flat dumb ass. Yes, this group is very real and has members that have more history than you punk ass MMA nothing. You don't fight but mouth off. You come out into the real world and see what it is like. To the People of
    Bullshido make sure you find out some of the people you are letting in. You have statements that go way back some true some lies. Your screening process does not work you have people in here that are not even ranked in any martial arts let alone worthy of accusing a Group that has gone all out to make a statement to the world lets stop the Child Abuse. Let's join together and fight it all together. I don't some punk to tell me after 52 years in the martial arts who are what I am. You think you are so worthy of telling whether they are real or not. That is where you mess up. If you took the time to read it you will have found it has some very famous martial artist in the group. Is it real or fake? Its real as hell and its working. I am going to put my foot down on this one. Don't accuse them again as false or I will arrest your ass my self. I have your IP address and the rest. This is a Bull **** site for letting people like you bring something up you are not even worthy of a statement.
    Yes, they are very real and fighting a cause you no matter what you think should be supporting as if you believe in Child Abuse or maybe you do it I don't know or care but crossing the line with alot of Heavy hitters.
    Well…I suppose that argumentum ad hominem speaks volumes. I just hope this wasn’t a message from one of the founders…

Last I checked, it wasn’t a crime or immoral to ask a question. The Bohdi Sanders connection brought it into scrutiny, but read carefully...no one is saying outright that it’s “fake.”

If it’s legit, great – the more that’s done to fight child abuse the better. Everyone could totally support that effort. If it’s not legit, then it deserves to be exposed because exploiting the issue of child abuse to create fancy wallpaper would be just as wrong as abusing a child in the first place.

Argumentum ab auctoritate: How many “names” associated with the group is irrelevant if the group doesn’t actually do anything…it’s a fallacy that people often fall prey to, especially in the hyper-status conscious world of the martial arts. The work is what matters. Not the status of the group’s members.

It falls on the organization to establish its legitimacy. The work of advocacy groups is challenged all the time, as they SHOULD BE. Sadly, we live in a world that is full of groups and people claiming to do “good work” that are more than happy to exploit or profit from the needy and sick, injured vets, and victims of every imaginable horror. Being questioned or challenged is something legitimate groups are not afraid of. A calm, well-considered response outlining the organization’s aims and its actual plans, programs, strategies, and results would be the professional way to address the question. A threatening diatribe merely suggests…well, I’ll let others be the judge of what it suggests.

A ninja foreseen is half avoided

Posted On:
    3/14/2015 10:31pm

supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL...Sponsor tag.

Posted On:
    3/14/2015 10:33pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.worldofmartialartsagainst...-charters.html

Dr. Bohdi Sanders ~World and Colorado Charter Associate Ambassador
    For the record, William "Bodhi" Sanders does not hold an MD, PhD or doctoral degree from any accredited institution.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/14/2015 10:40pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2015 10:50pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    http://www.worldofmartialartsagainst...-charters.html

For the record, William "Bodhi" Sanders does not hold an MD, PhD or doctoral degree from any accredited institution.
    They got rid of the werewolf pic from American Werewolf in London...this is like Bohdi all over again...how many times will they change things on their site?

The what we do page seems...I don't know...naive, like some kids came up with the whole thing without understanding how advocacy works...oh well...maybe they're sincere...just not terribly sharp...I encountered this a lot when I lived down south :p

Posted On:
    3/14/2015 11:18pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever W.O.M.A.A.C.A does or is doing, the website is registered in Texas, which may actually make it illegal to list William Sanders as "Dr", according to this:

The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board lists Clayton under "Institutions Whose Degrees are Illegal to Use in Texas" and states: "No accreditation from a CB recognized accreditor."
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/14/2015 11:25pm at .

Posted On:
    3/14/2015 11:23pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you know the org is letting in people as Charter Ambassadors that have degrees that are illegal to use in your state?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2015 3:08am

Style: Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for joining Bullshido.

Can you confirm exactly what this organisation is doing to end child abuse?
Page 1 of 37 1 234511 ... LastLast