"Ya can't play with my YO-YO!!!"

Titan

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 3:06am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >SLJ did you enter the Kumite to honor your Shidoshi? What did you do with the sword they give you as a trophy?

Yes, I entered in honor of my old shidoshi Tanaka. I owe him so much, he used to blindfold me and force me to do high kicks. He also taught me to meditate and catch fish with my bare hands from his pond. It all shaped me into the lethal fighter I am today.

As for the sword, I still have it. I use it to chop melons, and generally look hard with.

I wonder what Chung Li's up to. I know he has a busy "Death Match" schedule, he fights in more than me. He also has a lot of work on with his pec workouts. The life of a death match fighter is a hard one.

BTW that Tong Po business rings a bell.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Now imagine your pain is a white ball of healing light, that's right, your pain, the pain itself is a white ball of healing light....... I don't think so!
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Karate Instructor

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 3:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A funner question is has anyone entered competitions with very specifically brutal rules?
    Well, now I have not been to competition that actually LISTED brutal rules, but I did go to an Open Style tournament once... I really messed up a techinique in a kumite match and busted my oppnent really hard in the face breaking his nose into a bloody mess... bracing myself for the disqualification from the judge, he instead came back with, no kidding: "No point... weak hit". I told the judge to go **** himself and then helped the guy I was fighting off to the First Aid table... needless to say, I walked out of the tournament after that.

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 12:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No Cyrij- I'm not Cambodian. I have some good friends who are. I presume you are Cambodian? Cambodia has a very interesting and fascinating history and culture.

"Do what thou wilt is the whole of the Law"
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 12:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Geek Kune Do- No my name isnt Lee. Do we know each other???? I doubt it but I ask anyways.

"Do what thou wilt is the whole of the Law"
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 12:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I killed a guy with the ever-so-macho Single Whip technique in Tai Chi. Funny, it all seemed to happen in slow motion.

Fighting Spirit is 90% of the battle. If you don't have it, you ain't **** -- regardless of what style you practice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2003 1:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank goodness your last name isn't Lee. Cuz I ain't crossing Freddy Lee.

"Ya can't play with my YO-YO!!!"
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345