Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 11:10am

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look at his instructors BIO! talk about aggressive advertising...

NAME REMOVED, Chief instructor at the Krav Maga Training Center of The South End has been training in the martial arts for 20 years and has been teaching for 12. He holds a black belt in Tang Soo Do and has trained in Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Judo, Hapkido, Nothern Shaolin Kung Fu, Boxing, Jujitsu and Marine Corps L.I.N.E Training. As a former police officer and former Marine he has been involved in the tactical community for over 12 years and has served as a member of the security force for a United States Nuclear Facility, providing training in defensive tactics as well at hand to hand combat training for their adversary team (a force on force training tool to test security by mock terrorist attacks.)

what fukking bullshit, here you go everyone, TEAR EM APART!

"When attacked insult, and insult to kill"

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 11:19am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    all of it is true...he is currently working with the adversary team and holds rank in tangsoo do. He has trained a bit in otehr systems...he doesn't claim to hold rank in any of them does he? NO He was a police officer and a marine. How is that agressive advertising...would you go to a teacher without knowing his qualifications...

Guns....the fifth range
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 11:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fukk qualifications, if what they teach works for you, thats all the qualifications you need man.

do you kiss his ass or feet?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 11:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    neither
    what exactly is your problem?

Guns....the fifth range

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 11:42am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jam, dude, relax. Trolling is one thing, flooding a thread with crap and profanity is another. Maybe you could lower that ration from 10:1 to maybe...3:1?

cyr,

I wasn't thinking of you specifically when I disageed. It's simply that I've noticed a general tendecy of people to say "Always turn away" and "Never fight until you're absolutely cornered." It may be because I'm young and stupid, but I don't think that's entirely a good way to view things. I believe at some point it takes people of strength of character and stronger will to stand up and throw down with someone who deserves to be put in their place. If you're with children or family, etc. then your first priority is to them. But for myself, being single and young, I can't always let myself shrug off a challenge or a bully or a threat.

Since we're throwing our schools out there, have fune with mine. www.budolife.com It's about as commercial a website as you can get, and there are some McDojo people training there. But there's also some seriously hardcore people I wouldn't want to mess with. *shrug* Take a look around. I'm actually the white guy getting thrown around by the Sensei in the gallery (you can't see my face, and those are a couple of years old...my pics are in my profile if anyone wants them) The other asian guys in the pics are people I train/trained with...mainly good guys. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if all the qualifications that my teacher has are listed on this site...he's been doing this a LONG time. Does that make him McDojo?

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Good is the enemy of Great" - T-shirt seen on Queen Street, Toronto
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 11:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, we are told to hurt people when attacked. but the majority of time you can just walk away.
    If someone touches me or threatens a loved one, i would kill that person. But that does not make me tough

Guns....the fifth range

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 11:52am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm not trolling, i am being completely honest with that reply, if i were face to face thats how i would talk to him. i am being myself, and when i get pissed over ignorance it shows.

i dont mean to be off the wall, but this guy has NO CLUE about what he's talking about crims.

screw his school, i could care less what people use in their advertising schemes, but his school is responsible for his ignorance.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 12:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and where do you train?
    You gleaned all of this because i don't chamber my groin kicks and i don't fight everyone who looks at me cross-eyed. Man, whatever you are dealing with, you need to get settled.

Guns....the fifth range

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 12:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cyrijl, you said Quote:

"chambering after the kick is not NECESSARY..."

and i NEVER ONCE said attack anyone who verbally attacks you.. i have always said the way you train is the way you fight.

and if you fight, fight to kill.

nobody has a right to put their hands on anybody, and if someone puts their hands on you, you should beat them to the point where they will never put their hands on a single person the rest of their lives.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/10/2003 12:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    do you understand what necessary is and means? I am very book smart i suggest you look up necessary, accident and essence. It is not necessary that one chambers every kick in order for the kick to be effective. In stress applications sometimes there is neither the time or space to put up a good chambered kick. So, as a result a self-defense system needs to have other types of kicks. Krav has more traditional style of chambered kicks. But i've learned that chambered kick usually have me getting punched or taken down. I also to BJJ where the intructor did MT usually when someone tries a more traditional chambered kick they get hit and dropped. Chambering a kick is the ideal, but under stress it is not always possible.
    So you know, in classes (krav and BJJ) i don't like sparring i like fighting. My bjj school is going to begin having NHB fights and trainig and i can't wait. But even that is not real fighting. I would kick to the groin, knee the head, choke, throat strike, or do anything i had to in order to survive.

Guns....the fifth range
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast