Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    7/07/2003 4:47pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very limited posting at all during this calendar year.

My single chopstick is bad at serving soup, cutting steaks and basting roasts and chickens. Besides that it owns.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    7/07/2003 6:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, he mentioned something about going on a spiritual journey or somesuch, then added something about buried treasure.

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    7/07/2003 6:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought he lost his parrot, wait, that's wrong jamoke is still squawking.

My single chopstick is bad at serving soup, cutting steaks and basting roasts and chickens. Besides that it owns.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2003 7:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazillian Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brraaaiiinns...

Must...sukk...BRAAIIINNS!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "The difference between us, and other martial arts websites you might be looking for, is that we're not going to feed you, well, bullshit about martial arts."
    -Phrost

Posted On:
    7/07/2003 9:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Metaphorically speaking, Jamoke's like that time when your grandpa gave you his old metal detector and you got the bright idea to start hunting around for buried treasure. Sure, the odds of some pirate taking a pit stop in downtown Keego Harbor are slim, but you were a kid back then, and anything with the name "Harbor" in it was fair game for a pirate invasion. You begin your search in high spirits, images of diving into pools of money and being awarded the key to the city flashing through your head. And wait, what's this? The thing's beeping like crazy!!! Quick Soozie, grab a shovel before mean old Mr. McGovern kicks us off his cabbage farm! Hurry, I think I hear his dogs! That's it...that's it...

...and suddenly, your face sours as the slow realization dawns on you that what you have unearthed is not, in fact, buried treasure, but just a rotten coat hanger that someone stuck a baby doll on for some reason that, in your youthful innocence, you cannot fully comprehend. Don't worry Jamoke. You will someday. You will someday...

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    7/07/2003 10:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Posted On:
    7/07/2003 10:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Jamoke, care to show me from where I cut and paste that? I mean, Google lets you search for specific phrases, so it shouldn't be too hard to find the source.

Edited by - boyd on July 07 2003 22:42:00

Posted On:
    7/08/2003 1:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A for effort.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2003 10:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why are you guys flaming each other?

It's like running in the special olympics, even if you win you are still a retard!

So you guys beleive him that he's a pirate?

What is your definition of a pirate?

"Never underestimate the padictability of stupidity".

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    7/08/2003 10:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow Boyd that was just incredibly wrong.

Do it again!

Solid Snake, why are these your only 5 posts? For what it matters Peedee was an advocate of mma's and primarily grappling. He also did a fairly good job of pointing out and finding many of the more outrageous claims made by supposed martial artists.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast