Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2003 11:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ---SCARS feeds on that kind of bigotry---

While SCARS does feed on the criticisms, flaws and bashing of other competing arts and systems in the market. I am quite certain the bigotry and racism is uniquely Kungfoolss's own and nothing to do with SCARS. He has shown himself to be a bigot, a racist, a hypocrit and a coward; it's what you should expect from KFss demented mind. By branning all SCARS people as anything like KFss, you are simply operating in the same warped and illogical mindset that he constantly uses to justify his pathological hatred for non-SCAR arts & systems and liberalism.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    7/06/2003 1:07am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed JZen, I have never passed judgement on SCARS due to OwnedFools...OwnedFools is just a dumbass.

Jeremy M. Talbott

Owner of Kungfools, Scourge of Kungfools' joke-based logic, and the Preeminent Force in putting dumbasses like him to bed
    http://www.koreanma.homestead.com/index.html
    http://www.martialscience.homestead.com/home.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    7/06/2003 1:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Plus the article said nothing about Mr. Lum being Korean. This was OwnedFools interjection. Which, once again, shows how much of a dumbass he is.

Jeremy M. Talbott

Owner of Kungfools, Scourge of Kungfools' joke-based logic, and the Preeminent Force in putting dumbasses like him to bed
    Jeremy M. Talbott

"Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    7/06/2003 1:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote>quote:
    i think this means he's a MArtist. however, u do have a good point it doesn't specifically say he's korean. i do't think koreans can survive in HK unless they learn cantonese. i knwo lum is a cantonese name.
    <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote>

I don't see what the big deal is, they all look alike to me.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

***ned

Posted On:
    7/06/2003 3:41am

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the ****?

~
    danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

Posted On:
    7/06/2003 12:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't beleive you said that...i actually didn't know why ppl picked on you (besides that you do SCARS). I always thought ppl were being mean. but now I know...(i'm cantonese btw!)

Do Be Open-minded
    Don't Be Gullible

Posted On:
    7/06/2003 12:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should see his comments in the offtopic section.

"If a man was to tell me he wasnt God I would have to ask him what he was." Warcloud
    well thing is so far i only read what he posts here and the general one when he's responding.

Do Be Open-minded
    Don't Be Gullible

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    7/06/2003 2:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Dumbass
    As Jamoke once said, why don't you put some Miracle Grow on your balls and grow some then step on over the Chinatown or Korean town of Hawaii and say that to one of them. Let's see how well you bitchass can fight then.

I apologize to the rest of you for not keeping my pet on a shorter leash.

OwnedFools, you are so sad you aren't even smart enough to be a dumb bigot. Geez....And you are supposed to be a rep for SCARS...Does Peterson even know you exist?

Jeremy M. Talbott

Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2003 2:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ---well thing is so far i only read what he posts here and the general one when he's responding.---

Then allow me to enlighten you, according to KFss you would be "a backward race of people" simply because you Chinese believe in the "chi" concept. Oh and don't say that "I don't believe in chi bullcrap" because to KFss all orientals are alike - you see these minorities are so predictable that he can analyze their beliefs and behaviours using a simple racial template.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2003 3:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ---OwnedFools, you are so sad you aren't even smart enough to be a dumb bigot. Geez....And you are supposed to be a rep for SCARS...Does Peterson even know you exist?---

Now, now that's another intriguing question isn't it? He claims that Mr. J Peterson knows him personally and is aware of his activity, but when someone emailed SCARS and asked about KFss internet activity and their approval of it. The response was not supportive to say the least:

http://www.philelmore.com/images/scars.jpg

Further more this is a man who claims to be "knowledgeable" and even have expertise in the knowledge of the SCARS cirriculumn, but so far he has never revealed whether if he even attended the SICS courses and seminars or has any certificate that he has been through proper training in SCARS cirriculumn. But hey, I never said that armchair theorizing or personal research can't yield adequate knowledge. Interestingly, so far he has only revealed that the only training he does is only with a single another partner of his. Does any body see a strange pattern here? A possible armchair SCARS theorist (who probably gets all his knowledge from SCARS tapes & written materials) training with only a single partner.... [Rolling Eyes]
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast