Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2003 7:19am

Style: EC, BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the martial artsist(Timothy) had been shot. This article would have been posted as proof of the martial arts being ineffective against a gun man.

Instead KF is "praising" a stylists actions.

Hmmm..what is the world coming too?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2003 9:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, again, this fits perfectly with my theory-based description of the Great One's unholy autoreflexomalicious inconsistency:

A debate that isn't a debate,

A website that won't link,

Martial artists are cowards and then they aren't cowards,

Another (only apparently, I'm sure) grammatically inept post from the Great One Kungfoollss,

2+2=5!!!

Accident? Artefact? Paranoia? I think not!!!

Are you getting disoriented yet? Do you feel the FearTM? Don't worry, you will soon enough. The first reliable sign it is inexorably dragging you to the Unholy Prophet's personal circle of Hell is that you will find yourself spontaneously whistling "Dixie."

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    7/03/2003 2:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Hey, I sympathize with you guys, really. I realize it's difficult debating with your intellectual superiors, but trust me, it's never my intention to continuously make you stylists look foolish and irrelevant here."

You're right, whenever I debate a superior it is very difficult. Luckily were debating you and so it is very easy...Actually my 8 year old used more logic in his debating that you do.

KF...I owned you so many times it is not even funny. I even went on your site and made you look foolish. So much so that you banned from your site and erased all my postings that made you look like an idiot. BAM! Your owned!

My favorite is when you accused me of going onto your site after a recent debate here when in fact I visited your site long before then...BAM! Owned again!

Then you claimed to be the one who turned the SCARS debate around when in fact it was TruthHurts that did that.

Now you say that Senshindo founder would have defused this situation. Basically you are placing two totally different scenarios into the mix and assuming that Dimitri would react the same way. WooHoo!!! Once again you show what a f'n idiot you truly are. I am still curious why you don't go and debate Dimitri yourself. Why not write to him and tell him what you tell us....Reaon....You're a coward! Simple conclusion drawn by the observation of your behavior here. BAM! You are so owned brother that the Proclamation Imancipation can't even save your ass.

I dub thee OWNEDFOOLS

Tell you what..I'll have my 8 year old contact you. I'm sure he can at least advise you on some simple logic techniques to use whenever you post.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    Scourge of Kungfools' joke-based logic, Biggest thorn in his side, and the Preeminent Force in putting dumbasses like him to bed
    http://www.koreanma.homestead.com/index.html
    http://www.martialscience.homestead.com/home.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12