Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Decafinated white belt.

Posted On:
    7/03/2003 7:18am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry to burst the bubble here... but I have every reason to believe 52 handblocks is a myth.

Someone would have entered one of the early UFC's or a ValeTudo using it back when MMA was mostly underground. Or at least there would be proof it exists and someone would have seen it by now. All I've ever found were rumors.

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
    <John> I'd have to smack you sometime...
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Posted On:
    7/03/2003 8:37am

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tyson rocks!! I'd put my money on Mike, but he has to do it VERY soon! He's getting old now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2003 8:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope they make it happen. These days when Tyson fights you never know what'll happen. I wonder who they'll send out as a sacraficial lamb for Tyson. They'll let him practice on a jobber before they consider letting him take on the top guys.

Who would you like to see?

"Ya can't play with my YO-YO!!!"

Posted On:
    7/03/2003 9:00am

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to see Tyson vs Bob Saap.

OR

Tyson vs Tito (or whatever his name is).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2003 9:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I posted this (though minus the miletich part) awhile back and everyone went pissy demanding my sources. Well I hope Erik Paulson is a good enough source for you guys.

Anyway as I said before, Tyson is supposedly really good friends with Tito and they've been working out together for awhile. As for the tranistion to the miletich camp? well it makes sense. Miletich is a smart fighter and a good coach and hes had a lot of succes turning dumb roid head gorillas into damn good fighters.

---------
    Shut up and train

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    7/03/2003 11:31am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote]"Anyway as I said before, Tyson is supposedly really good friends with Tito and they've been working out together for awhile. As for the tranistion to the miletich camp? well it makes sense. Miletich is a smart fighter and a good coach and hes had a lot of succes turning dumb roid head gorillas into damn good fighters."[quote]

LMAO! Gorillas probably is much smarter than Mike Tyson. Hell I wouldn't even want to lead a embarassing life like Mike Tyson (always in new paper article about beating some idiots up, try to have sex with girl who don't want to, stupid comment).

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2003 11:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First things first. Fatality, you talk crap about gorillas being smarter than Tyson? Well, let's look at your statement again:

"LMAO! Gorillas probably is much smarter than Mike Tyson."

It's actually "Gorillas are.." not "Gorillas is..." (rule of pluralism). So before you start calling people dumb, start realizing that everyone is dumb in their own ways? Why you so cotton brain? Get the point.

Anyways, I think that Tyson is deadly with boxing gloves. Take away a few ounces and that'll give him some grappling gloves. And I know strength doesn't determine the outcome of a match, but man! For heaven's sake, he looks like a freakin' monster pittbull!!! And his uppercut...hehe move quick right after the flash (remember Punch-Out).

...I'd still put my money on Macho Man or Hoy Quarlo though

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2003 12:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry to burst the bubble here...
    There's no bubble when people say maybe, smart ass.

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    7/03/2003 12:30pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes... you are right little accident or stupid mistake is common and yes everyone is stupid in their own way.

WTF Cheng? You are a newbie and it is CLEARLY that you know NOTHING about me! You just give me a impress that you are really dumb! You judge people intelligent by their english skill! English probably not be my best skill but that DOESN'T mean I am stupid, it mean I am not good in that area (along with math)! Everyone have their own weakness unless you are one of those damn gifted kid who use all certificate from school as a wall paper!

First of all this is getting SO OLD! English isn't my primary lanaguage plus there is something other that keep me from writing in good english! Second of all even thought your english is PERFECT in your term, you still sound REALLY dumb! Third of all Who the hell would humilitate themself as bad as Mike Tyson? Do we read about Tiger Wood, Dale Ernhardt, etc... being as stupid as Mike Tyson?

One more thing, in proficent test I got 98% on reading the first time I take it and didn't even studies you retard newbie!

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    7/03/2003 12:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kick his ass Dragon!!!

BAH ! Puny Humans !
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast