Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2002 2:04pm

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Become a black belt by mail!

But beware the awful consequences should you pervert or steal the powerful knowledge contained within this text!

So Speak The Ancients!

Today I am a black belt wielding these awesome powers. Read all about it in my review of Ashida Kim's "book," Mugei Mumei no Jitsu, which appears here...

http://philelmore.com/martial/mugei.htm

...on my web page.

- Phil

http://PhilElmore.com

Edited by - Sharp Phil on August 27 2002 14:04:44

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2002 2:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet! The old "sand in the face trick."
  3. 9chambers

Posted On:
    8/27/2002 5:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/28/2002 4:32am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I warned you guys already!!! Don't **** with Ashida Kim!!! He is a NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINJA!!!

Have we forgotten the whole "Flip out and kill everthing in site" bit???

(You should use paranthesis so the Astral spies can't see what your am saying.)

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2002 7:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    occult guards? does this guy know anything or is he just crazy?
    first off, being of an esoteric religion (hoo doo)
    I can tell you, there are certain rules regarding going after some one. but thats not the topic. the topic is ashida kim trying to steal more money from an unsuspecting public.
    how much longer will people tolerate his bull **** before some one really does get hurt?

breathing is the center, if your breathing is wrong then your body wil be messed up.
  6. 9chambers

Posted On:
    9/03/2002 1:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my friend Brent went to high school with Ashida Kim and took TKD at the same dojo. Ashida was a green belt. When the ninja craze hit the US in the 80s he quit taking TKD. A month later he published his first Ninjutsu book. True story.

>> Do not depend on the enemy not coming; depend rather on being ready for him. Do not depend on the enemy not attacking; depend rather on having a positioin that cannot be attacked. - Sun Tzu

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2002 3:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read Ashida Kim's rules for challenging him in combat? HILARIOUS! *lol*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2002 3:56pm

Style: Dynamic Combat,TaeKwondo,Judo,Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually bought a few of Ashida Kim's books when I was reading about ninjutsu years back. Stupid me I thought he was legit until I read in another book on the ninja how alot of unqualified people are writing books and mentioned something that's in one of Kim's books. I've even seen newer books written by this jerk in 2000. I can't believe it. At least more and more people are wising up. About a year ago I actually got in an argument with some guy in a chat who swore that Kim was legit. Everytime I see his books I feel compelled to tell the book store to ban these books cause they're pieces of crap. Like they'd listen to me anyway. His website is even crazier!! If you havent seen it go check it out. It's a laugh and a half. I forgot the address though.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    9/09/2002 1:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I notice that he doesn't have his face in any of the pages in the website. Also, he never says what would happen if the challanger won the match. I like the fact that he is not "permitted" to fight because his hands are deadly weapons. This is funny, I believe he needs to be nominated for McDojo of the century. :)

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!