Page 2 of 8 First 123456 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There were no results, we didn't fight.

~
    danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

Edited by - deus ex machina on June 29 2003 14:33:50

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eh, we just had fun at the bash not to mention that the faculty(sp) were keeping a watch on us do to the contents of this website. We rolled gave each other some pointers. I was dissapointed that some of the guys who really wanted to rumble didn't show up (evil look)

Go away I'm talking to myself

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Things I learned:

How to do a proper triangle - C-dog, you the bizzomb.

How to tap out - omega, you can suck it.

The Hulk sucks big fat balls.

~
    danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Big fat *GREEN* balls.

~
    danny

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would say that the entire thing was a success.

The only real problem is that we really didn't have enough time. Omega brought a bunch of training supplies (thai pads, focus mitts, etc.) I brought my boxing gloves and shin pads, but we never even got to doing any standup. I think that the next time we do this we should plan for a two day event.

Other than that, from rolling with the more experienced guys, I got quite a bit to think about. It is absolutely fucking amazing, how Omega can toy with me, switch positions, and escape from anything without excreting any effort at all. I am impressed. I am used to getting owned by more experienced guys, but the sheer effortlessness of the way he does it is something to be seen. Hopefully, when we do this again, I will be better...

It looks like my knee, which was really hurting me at the end of the day, is getting better.

That's about it...

------------------------
    I remain, Hapko3
    You say what about my rice?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like fun.
    Who actually ended up going ?

--------
    El Guapo says, ""You can buy muscles, but you can't buy COJONES!"
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    deus ex machina
    HAPKO3
    brandeissansoo
    The Wastrel
    omega
    Anthony_A

~
    danny

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was embarassing for me, because it was finally revealed to all that I am, in fact, an overweight, undermuscled D&D fanboy, remarkable only in my terrifying lack of skills, my body odor, and my complete lack of charisma.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and my girlfriend almost initiated a real-world "streetfight" while we were in line for "The Hulk".

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is true.

My prediction for the fight:

Wastrel's gf by eye gouge early in the first round.

Page 2 of 8 First 123456 ... Last