Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    6/25/2003 3:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Yes, I tend to agree with your sentiments. I'm just at a loss how someone that's supposedly this "great" combat instructor and founder could demean his own wife to save his skin."

Ok..let's say he drops him. Now he has to deal with the other guys (armed with mechetes). Who is to say while he is busy with 2 of them the other three wouldn't be on his wife. I'm sorry I suppose SCARS teaches you how to deal with a situation of 5 guys with mechetes attacking you.

Dimitri did prove he was a combat instructor. He knew his environment and knew exactly how to avoid a losing battle. He already assesed the possible outcome in all situations and he picked the one that was least likely to cause the least amount of damage.

You see KF, if you really knew anything about combat perhaps you would have recognized these types of skills. Needless to say, you don't know and thus you speak out of ignorance AGAIN.

"I'll tell you why this drug pushing vermin was so overt, because as a predator, instinctively he knew Richard was a wimp; a *****."

These drug pushing vermin knew he was a tourist and all tourists are possible lunch. It would be interesting for you to stop talking the **** and go try out his skills to see for sure. I am sure your SCARS is far superior to whatever he teaches. However like the coward you most likely are, you will just continue to shovel your illogical bs.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.koreanma.homestead.com/index.html
    http://www.martialscience.homestead.com/home.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/25/2003 4:30pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For every person who talked tough ****...

He fights back, gets his ass kicked. His wife that was hit on, now is raped.

He did the right thing, no monday quaterbacking will change that.

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    6/25/2003 5:04pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LMAO! Osiris you still remeber that stuff? What I try to do was make a figure of speech such as "sweat like a pig", "croak like a rat", and stuff. If you think I am talking about zebra and lion stuff and find it offending I guess I will put it different way this time.

Hey Cyril you should **** the guy so hard that he will squeal like Osiris getting rape! lol

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2003 5:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YanWen:

"Now that i fully understand the situation, i still agree that Mr. Dimitri did the right thing. You cannot take on an entire gang unless you truly are a master, but whilst you may be able to protect yourself, are you able to protect your wife at the same time as fighting 30 people? I wouldn't be able to, i think even my senior (--YanWu -- Wu De) may have trouble too. So i think the guy made a good choice, everybody was happy and nobody got hurt, but sellings drugs is bad! "

--Just a short point, i do remember hearing one of the Monks talk about Shi YanWu's incredible fight with an entire gang of snakeheads (Chinese triads) and he won. I guess that's why a lot of my Monk friends really really really respect YanWu, although it's of general concensus that Yanzi could take him. Cripes, Yanzi is an absoloute monster of MA.

Taking a break

Posted On:
    6/25/2003 6:11pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dimitri did the right thing. His wife was pissed off at him, but by the sounds of it she was a vacuous cow who couldn't identify a dangerous situation if one came up to her and said "Hi, I'm a dangerous situation."
    Next time your in class, try playing bodyguard against multiple attackers. Its hard work, especially if the target isn't co-operating with you.

Me? I've not been in a fight in about 8 years. I wonder why.
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

***ned

Posted On:
    6/25/2003 6:55pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I always end up killing the mark, even though I'm the bodyguard..."whoops".

~
    danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

Posted On:
    6/25/2003 8:15pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like his attitude i think Richard Dimitri is very right and does embody the peaceful way.I don't understand one thing because when the local man hit the woman Richard should have defensed i think.

I think in general this is good advice because he is peaceful but he should not allow hitting of his wife!What is a machete?Is this a gun?

I'm lost i don't know how to return to my ask monk topic?

*GRIN*
    Machete is a small sword.
    The woman was not HIT. She was HIT ON. She was being flirted with....

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

www.despair.com
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    6/25/2003 8:15pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he sure is, therefore the solution to violence is the peace pipe

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

www.despair.com
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    6/25/2003 11:26pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya FD seems to have gotten mean lately.

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    6/26/2003 12:11am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kungfoolss:
    "Such as, "Hey buddy, she's not interested, Back Off." If they persist, you fight. That's a sad fact of life, but those are the things have to deal with if you're a REAL man."

That sounds so different from the Kungfoolss we know and love I'm wondering if someone has gotten hold of your logon.

Why the **** would he want to fight locals armed with machetes because a stoner made a crack at his wife ?

He doesn't have to 'justify' anything.
    No one knows about this story. He brought it up himself. He could have changed the story to make himself a hero if he wanted to.

The real sad fact of life is no matter how good you are, when your on holidays and have no one to back you up, it aint worth fuckin' with the locals who have nothing better to do.

--------
    El Guapo says, ""You can buy muscles, but you can't buy COJONES!"
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast