Posted On:
    6/25/2003 1:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two fight, both lose, in Butler street brawl

June 24, 2003

Village of Butler ­- Road rage led to a fistfight on the streets of Butler June 11. Both combatants lost. Butler police rang the bell on the altercation when they arrived on the scene around 8:30 that morning. They arrested Jonathan Abraham, 21, of Milwaukee, and William Coralline III, 39, of White Lake outside All Kool Radiator at 5118 N. 126 St. Abraham works for that company, and his boss called in the police when he could not stop the fight himself. The Wau­ke­sha County District Attorney's Office is charging them both with disorderly conduct.

Butler police also discovered a marijuana pipe and nun-chucks, a martial arts weapon, in Abraham's vehicle, yielding an additional charge of possessing drug paraphernalia.

The chain of events leading to the brawl began a few blocks away on Hampton Avenue when Abraham flicked a cigarette out his window onto the hood of Coralline's truck for following him too closely, according to both their statements. Coralline then followed Abraham to his place of work, and jumped out of his truck "to find out what his problem was." A shouting match escalated to a fistfight, though the two combatants disagree in their statements about who started it. That's when Abraham's boss stepped in to break it up. Abraham went to his car, however, and took a baseball bat out of the trunk of his car. Coralline then tackled him to the ground. Abraham claimed he just went for his bat in self-defense.

Abraham will be arraigned on the two misdemeanor charges July 7 in Wau­kesha County Court. Coralline's arraignment has not been scheduled.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?BRD=1401&dept_id=173347&newsid=86 12501&PAG=461&rfi=9

Edited by - kungfoolss on June 25 2003 01:52:08
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Titan

Posted On:
    6/26/2003 8:58am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I now have an image of Ryu and Ken driving around shouting at other road users.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Space may be the final frontier,
    But it's made in a Hollywood basement.
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Posted On:
    6/26/2003 9:00am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stupid males!

Going for your bat in self-defense, hahahahaha!

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

www.despair.com
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido