Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    6/29/2003 1:12pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No you probably couldn't and that begs the question of whether you should. It seems to me that the intense weight dropping in short periods of time can not be healthy for you long term.

Also are you lifting and training for martial arts competitions or bodybuilding?

My single chopstick is bad at serving soup, cutting steaks and basting roasts and chickens. Besides that it owns.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2003 1:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was over a months time. I was just saying that usually you'd fall into a state of severe catabolism losing extra muscle mass than you'd want.

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    6/29/2003 5:28pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I seem to have the sort of metabolism that likes to put on weight (any kind) and keep it except under extreme duress. As a result I am often able to maintain strength and muscle mass despite long layoffs from working out that occur for me during the summer (due to job requirements). Of course I've never tried to drop weight specifically for making weight classes so the effects may not carry over.

My single chopstick is bad at serving soup, cutting steaks and basting roasts and chickens. Besides that it owns.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123