Page 1 of 2 12 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He seems like a pretty good guy who tends to come across a lot harsher than he means to. It also sounds like his attitude stems from a bunch of shitheads harassing him, and I can understand where he is coming from. I never thought I'd be saying this, but I'm cool with DRD now. I think both of us blew little misunderstandings way out of proportion. In any case the curtain has dropped on this little meta-forum drama. Go back to the important TMA v. MMA controversy, enquiring minds NEED to know whether BJJ or Judo is better. Later kids.

---------
    Shut up and train

Working my way back to health supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo.

Do we all group hug now? (except dues)

"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right."
    Ashleigh Brilliant

Edited by - poet on June 19 2003 14:32:15

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fisting Kittens is better than Judo, but DRD is better than BJJ, which is Basically Just Jamoke...is that what you mean?

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what about jamoke, weasle i mean wastrel?

"When attacked insult, and insult to kill"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Group hug?

ew group hug!!!!!
    ((((((((())))))))))

Go away I'm talking to myself

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Weasel! Dammit! Why didn't I think of that one!

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke...um...it was a joke. Are you going to flame me now?

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah dude you now have a war on your hands that you can't handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------
    Shut up and train

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I find flame wars funny now. Just for the fact that no one would ever do that in real life.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke...don't messs with me or you bring down the...flamme...and thousands of times more than cann handdle!!! I will mercilessly without mercy 0wnjoo until we applologize in emotional mea culpa PMs to one another!!! Watch Outt dikk sukkk!! Love.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last