Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2003 11:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i gots to disagree with ya deus i've rolled with bjj blues and every grade of judo up to 6th dan my call is that a decent judo brown belt is = to a blue and a good brown could even = a noob purple

***ned

Posted On:
    6/16/2003 11:39pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? Cool beans. =) I have limited experience with pure judo players so I was just speculating. If a judo guy is also training in BJJ it makes it hard to make any sort of concrete comparison, as you can imagine.

~
    danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2003 11:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i wouldn't take my word as gospel i have only rolled with 4-5 bjj blue belts... and my judo club is fairly well known for thier ground work, however i will say that the blues i fought owned me postionaly but had to fight some for subs where as the judo blacks owned me completely and quickly
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123