Page 4 of 12 First 12345678 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL

Style
    can o asswhip!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have trained many Wing chun systems from William Cheung, Moy Yat etc... I can tell you that not all Wing chun is created equal! alot of them never address ground fighting or grappling. But Weng chun does! quite extensivly I might add. I've been training Weng chun 3 years now. I must admit that before Wing chun training was just standing up and punching and sometimes kicking. But I have noticed that Weng chun demands that you get experience fighting in all ranges of combat using the Weng chun concepts! I have to say that no one should assume anything about Weng Chun and Sifu Hoffman. He is a great gentleman and his art does not exclude anything it is a system that help one understand time space and energy. Having said this you will find that the Weng Chun person see's more of the connection between martial artist and not the differences. We find that no matter what style you train you will find that we are all managing time,space,and energy. Weng Chun use this as a reference to help understand how and why things work. I think if anyone is interested they should see Weng chun for themselves and judge on your own.

Style
    10th Planet JJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow.

I am in absolute awe at how some people manage to talk so much yet say so little. Not to mention that the little you do say is meaningless at best, and stupid at worst. C'mon man, slow down and think before you type...

"it is a system that help one understand time space and energy"

Beam me up, Scotty.

------------------------
    I remain, Hapko3
    You say what about my rice?

Style
    i
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Obviously, HAPKO3, my style is superior to yours.

Why? Because it is a commonly known FACT that God DOES NOT PRACTICE DIRTY FIGHTING! This includes eye gouging, biting, and lying. On the other hand, my style, Judo, came directly from the Prince of Darkness himself, the wolf in sheep's clothing, Lucifer McSatanman. We have it all biyatch, and since we all know that God's techniques are geared toward holding the man down and submitting him, a style that caters directly to killing other people is obviously superior.

~
    danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

Style
    10th Planet JJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Osiris: That was directed at Rakim. It's probably not a good idea to **** with someone who controls time, space, and energy, but hell, I've got a deathwish today.

------------------------
    I remain, Hapko3

Style
    10th Planet JJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Danny: Don't fool yourself. You are confusing the Original Art with that waterd down "turn the other cheek" Jesus lineage, which is essentially an inferior, softer version of the Art. The Real Practitioners don't buy into that long-haired hippy nonsense, if you think the Art is not deadly, you must be blind. It is clearly documented in the Old Testament how practitioners of the Art slaughter men, women, and children, chi bolt whole sities, and arm bar not only humans, but also every other species on the planet (How did you think NOah got those animals into the Ark? By arm-barring them or choking them out). And in any case, since the Creator is clearly older than the devil, my Art is more ancinent, and therefore much more deadly.

(I'm going to hell for this)

------------------------
    I remain, Hapko3

Style
    Chinese Kung Fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ... Samson, another prominent Krav Maga practitioner is known for face locking lions, and arm-baring a whole temple, killing numerous enemies in one fell swoop. Talk about utilizing grappling to ifght multiple oponents. Now could a puny striker like you do that? Didn't think so.

Your puny chinese martial arts are NOTHING compared to the Original Art, which is clearly traced back to the Creator himself.

------------------------
    I remain, Hapko3
    Better than before but still sloppy scholarship. If you'd actually READ the bible, you'd know that DAVID was known for face locking lions! Check out Samuel I chapter 17:

" And David said to Saul, "Your bondsman was a shepherd of sheep for his father, and there came a lion and also a bear, and carried off a lamb from the flock. 35. And I went out after him and smote him, and saved it from his mouth. And he arose upon me, and I took hold of his jaw, and I smote him and slew him."

Got that? Grabbed a lion by the jaw and smote his ass.

BAH ! Puny Humans !
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Style
    can o asswhip!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me explain further for the one's who did not catch what I mean by time,space and energy. For example to lock a good old arm bar on a person. to appling this particular technique would have to isolate the joint and use the body to seperate the arm from the rest of the body. This allows one to challenge the arm with one's body power. In Weng Chun we would examine this as an understand of seperation. Of course with out going in depth or into a lecture. Weng Chun would not view the arm bar as just a technique but instead an understanding of what is needed to make the technique or method sucessful.

Style
    10th Planet JJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omar: Thanks for pointing that out. Submitting lions is a feat performed by many a practitioner of the Art, as is clearly documented in the Bible.

"Samson seized a young lion with his hands and "rent him as he would have rent a kid" (Judg. 14:5, 6)"

In this case Samson (Grandmaster, 27th dan) did not give the lion an opportunity to tap out and slapped on a vicious body lock in a demnstration of the brutal effectiveness of the Art.

------------------------
    I remain, Hapko3

Style
    10th Planet JJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rakim: Dude, how about you stop repeating vague and meaningless crap you've heared somewhere else and actualy make a point?

Let me explain further for the one's who did not catch what I mean by time,space and energy.
    Sure, man, go right ahead.

For example to lock a good old arm bar on a person.
    ok

to appling this particular technique would have to isolate the joint and use the body to seperate the arm from the rest of the body.
    Thank you, Mr. Obvious
    This allows one to challenge the arm with one's body power.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I would have never though so myself. Really.

So far you haven't said anything useful or meaningful. Let's see if that changes...

In Weng Chun we would examine this as an understand of seperation.
    Say what? What the **** is that supposed to mean?

Of course with out going in depth or into a lecture.
    How about making sense? You seem to be repeating phrases you've heared elsewhere, and which you don't seem to understand. How about you cut the bullshit, and expain what you mean WITH YOUR OWN WORDS?

Weng Chun would not view the arm bar as just a technique but instead an understanding of what is needed to make the technique or method sucessful.
    So you're saying that Weng Chen people think that an arm bar is not a technique? Because that's certainly what it sounds like, and in that case they are a lot more ignoran than I have originaly thought.

So what is it, a technique, a method, or an understanding?

You really need to quit using words and phrases you don't understand. And I'm not knocking on your English - hell it's my second language as well. But if you want people to get what you're saying, you need to come down to our level and explain things simply and coherently.

And by the way, I still don't get what an arm bar has to do with controling time, space, and energy. I was expecting at least a chi-bolt or teleportation. You're dissapointing me, man.

------------------------
    I remain, Hapko3

Page 4 of 12 First 12345678 ... Last