--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What kind of workouts do you do that increase speed or power in your punches or kicks? Which drills do you practice that increase reflexes?

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my...sorry guy, but...

http://www.bullshido.com/search.asp

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn... I feel like such a newbie...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The first step to overcoming it is admitting that you have a problem.
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I'd be happy to afford you some advice....but it won't be unlike anything anyone else here has discussed before. Sorry dude.

I'm a firm believer in luck. I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. - Thomas Jefferson
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby