Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 LastLast

Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    6/05/2003 1:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, this guy has brought PM'ing to a new level.

Well, to respond to your PM, where you tell me my ip address is being tracked and I will be investigated, and you asked me to ask you how this is being done.

I don't think I need to ask you how, because I know how to do it as well. See, one of a group of instructors back in the day trained a group on how to track those speaking against the school online and harrass them. One of the ones trained in this took notes, one of his future assistant instructors stole those notes, copied them, and sent them to me, along with a lot of more interesting material that I'll keep to myself. I suspect that's the method you're using. If you like, I can relate more of the method here. Do you need me to clarify more?

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    6/05/2003 1:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bubble headed big buck- i notice you only attack REAL people, but you don't show how REAL you are.

drd knows who i am, so i am dead serious, i will pay your way to meet drd in person, i will fly you to a half way point. i will also be present, with the video camera.

show me how REAL you are by PM'ing me the details. i will not post it on this forum publicly. once you forward me the details, i will then have a phone conversation with drd and make the arrangements.

you have some VERY strong words in regards to drd, i think it would be most appropriate to take this to the personal level by meeting face to face.

i will wait for your pm with the details of meeting up with you, so stop calling this guy a FRAUD, he is willing, i dont know how many times he has said it, he is willing to meet you face to face.

i am willing to make that happen if you can not afford it, because i can afford it, and it will be my pleasure to take a long weekend, it will be a business write off, and lord knows i need to write some things off.

so what do you say, if the answer is no, i must ask, who is the chicekn shitt?

"When attacked insult, and insult to kill"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2003 1:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's that "petulent" again. It should be spelled p-e-t-u-l-A-n-t. You really should have used one of the synonyms I provided for you!

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    6/05/2003 1:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey BIG SUCK, i mean buck...i am waiting for your pm, you are empty, you small minded PRIKK... i knew you'd be chikken shitt.. you go silent, everybody here knows your wheelchair bound because you mouthed off to the wrong person and they broke your spine, YOU SPINELESS WHIMP. dont you wish you could fight... MORON.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    6/05/2003 1:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again, quit dancing around my questions...Prove the fraudulence you speak so highly of. Put down the Thesaurus you are obviously using and address the issues being asked. You post a challange and people take you up on it and then you claim we are paranoid. You see, another thing you failed to comprehend is that we are mostly adults on this site. Unlike you, we don't have to ask our mommy for an adavnce in our allowance.

You next move? Hmmmm...I belive Barney is starting soon so I will guess your next move will be to your tv.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.koreanma.homestead.com/index.html
    http://www.martialscience.homestead.com/home.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    6/05/2003 1:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No I never said you called me a fraud. I said you called my website fraudulent. So deep down I think you are coming to realized that you made a mistake and that is why you are leaving so soon since you can't prove anything either way.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.koreanma.homestead.com/index.html
    http://www.martialscience.homestead.com/home.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2003 1:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    in final closing look yourselves in the mirror and you might see yourself.

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    6/05/2003 1:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BUCK, where is my PM... This shows everybody just how BIG your fingers are, and how tough your NOT!

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    6/05/2003 1:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your final closing HAS been tracked....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2003 1:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    in closing i never called any one a fraud?
    nice deleting and editing of your posts, sucka!
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 LastLast