Our Sponsors:

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/09/2003 9:16pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Kung Fools to quote SNL's Church Lady "Wasn't that special?" At http://home.att.net/~erik.mann/rumors.htm the reviewer you speak of says that he has a 3rd degree black belt in Kempo, a second in Jujitsu and a Brown Belt in TKD. This seems to be a fair number of credentials.

Perhaps you have better qualifications then these and judge his accordingly, but since I have never seen you explicitly explain your Scars achievements, I will not make this assumption. Something like "I attended and passed X,Y,Z phases of Scars and have 300 hours of formal instruction under Mr. Peterson blah, blah, blah" So I really can't see the logic in your statement about this reviewer's supposed lack of credentials.

"This is my last response to your banal and weak arguments"

(Chuckles, puts on Chuck Berry music, duckwalks)

Hate to point it out KF but you're the one who is not offering any proof around here. If you want to show that the reviewer guy I refer to is a liar and never talked to Larkin that would help your argument out but facts please. You probably have an argument in there somewhere but you are not doing your own side any good. Take care and I'm sure we'll talk again.

Posted On:
    6/09/2003 9:25pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost:

Now that we have gotten this unpleasantness out of the way could you please sent up a thread where we could mail our contributions to. I would like to propose that initially these comprise frequently asked questions by newbies, specifically "Is TKD 2,000 years old"

That way we can save ourselves lots of circular argument the next time a TKD unconditional believer joins. (And no, not all TKD people are like that, the ones I've met here generally have a healthy dose of skeptism) That way instead of saying "STFU NOOB" we can say "STFU, and see section II, NOOB."

Posted On:
    6/09/2003 9:56pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm actually going to make a seperate forum for this, like KC Elbows suggested. It'll keep the TMA forum clean for people that want to talk about TMA.

I don't want to be involved directly in this so that I don't compromise my impartiality. However, the forum will be actively moderated, by myself even, to keep the useless, trollish, and divergent posts out of the mix in order to facilitate productive discussion.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/09/2003 11:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm actually going to make a seperate forum for this, like KC Elbows suggested. It'll keep the TMA forum clean for people that want to talk about TMA.

I don't want to be involved directly in this so that I don't compromise my impartiality. However, the forum will be actively moderated, by myself even, to keep the useless, trollish, and divergent posts out of the mix in order to facilitate productive discussion.
    Show'em who's Boss Phrost.

PS. I was wondering where this post ended up. :)
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213