Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/06/2003 1:52pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are assasination plots to overthrow allowed?

Go away I'm talking to myself

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    6/06/2003 2:02pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *smiling ferally*

I'm the Queen of deleting. It's my responsibility.

KC, check out the Admin section -- it should explain where the commandant it this weekend.

I want a seperate section for these threads, with a perpetual sticky of the rules, which we will agree on. Troll posts, flames and anything off-topic will die instant deaths.

I'll write up a premliminary JKD thing this weekend and post it. Let's get this snowball rolling.

"I'm willing to bet I could **** up an emu real good, if I got the drop on the bastard."
    -- KC Elbows, my new hero.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
  3. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    6/06/2003 2:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeah, I forgot about Phrost's post.

BTW, JKDChick, I've noticed that you have a thing for sticky threads and you like to say "snowball". Coincidentally, ARK MAN has PM'ed me explaining his interest in snowballing and "getting sticky". I told him winter sports aren't all that big in KC. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that you've potentially got a big supporter in ARK MAN, who, ironically, has a reportedly small supporter himself.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    6/06/2003 2:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Only 2 years? Really? That's news to me. Tell us, where exactly is your documentation or proof?"

Sorry I didn't reply earlier as I skimmed over to get to real information. I just emailed my friend who has been providing me with "inside" information on the SEALs to give me the proof that you are asking for. I will let you know what he says as soon as I get it.

"As for not giving a rat's ass, if you really felt this way, please explain to me the logic of why you were bothering to post at MY site in the first place. What do you think we talk about there? Moron. (Smirks)"

Cute, now you have gone from dancing around a reply to tying two totally sepearate issues as one.
    (People of the Bullshido jury the trial is at hand) KF, YOU implemented MY posting on your site by copying MY posts from a thread on THIS forum and then placing them on YOUR FORUM and then held mock debates against me.

(People of the Bullshido jury pay attention this is where the story picks up) You would then throw some of your trademarked BS logic to which I could not reply to(because at that time I was never a member of your forum) Then you would pat yourself on the back and do your little victory dance in front of your minoins bragging how you shot down another systematic "moron".

But then....oh no....Jeremy found a link to your little forum (GASP!) Before you know it I signed up and then....Lord behold I called you out on your own forum....(The crowd goes silent) I posted how you were copying my posts from here and pasting them there. I shot down you little logical argument and kept asking you why you wouldn't reply to me on THIS forum. Before I knew it, I was locked out of your forum, my posts, where I revealed that you were stealing postings from this forum without letting the poster know...mysteriously disappeared along with some other posting.

(Ladies and gentleman of Bullshido, Yes I be a moron, but at least I am not so much a coward that I have to run to my own forum and debate an imaginary opponent for my own subtle victory. The defense rests)

Oh by the way KF...Tying the fact that I don't give a rat's ass about the SCARS thread that is happening with me "posting" on YOUR site as a way to show my hypocrasy, is only showing what an idiot you truley can be. (You see folks...me "posting" on HIS forum happened several months ago. The SCARS thread started less than a month ago. Am I the only one seeing another flaw in his logic?)

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.koreanma.homestead.com/index.html
    http://www.martialscience.homestead.com/home.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    6/06/2003 2:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    O' great queen of deletion, I would never think of taking such a power away...I was just asking if someone would be able to provide such a service.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    Jeremy M. Talbott

"Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    6/06/2003 2:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Follow up to my proof...I was told the following "You would have to talk to naval special warfare center...all quarterdeck
    and ask for the public affairs office at 619.437.2848"

This should help with your proof

Jeremy M. Talbott
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/07/2003 12:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to follow up on something Jeremy said and Kung Fools disagreed with.

Jeremy stated the Seals no longer officially use Scars (some individual Seals however, may still study this system) and Kung Fools said "prove it".
    Actually, that's not exactly what he iterated, go back and reread the entirety of his statement and then you will understand my incredulity, thus, making the rest of your post a bit of a moot point Sam.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    6/07/2003 12:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Follow up to my proof...I was told the following "You would have to talk to naval special warfare center...all quarterdeck
    and ask for the public affairs office at 619.437.2848"

This should help with your proof
    (Laughs)
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    6/07/2003 4:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps that should be (laughs nervously) eh KF?

And SB quoted me correctly, you on the other, as usual, only reads only what you want and derive far fetched conclusions. Example: Notice how you haven't refuted what I said about tying me going into your forum with not caring about the SCARS issue.

Ohhhhh....wait...I get it. You are trying to stall for time while you figure out a way to erase my postings from here and lock me out of Bullshido...Well good luck KF.

Sorry to waste the rest of the teams bandwidth. KC, if you want to cut the last few postings here and send it to the CAGE, that would be fine. No use wasting more of the people's time here.

Phrost? Oh Phrooooooost? Put down the 40 oz and let's get going on the group project. :)

Jeremy M. Talbott
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Posted On:
    6/07/2003 4:58pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe that Kung Fools is trying to argue that since Jeremy was saying that the Seals dropped Scars after a couple of years, and my offer of proof was that the Seals no longer officially use Scars, that my contribution was not "on point". In actuality my contribution was relevent to one half of Jeremy's argument, that the Seals no longer officially use Scars, regardless of the precise number of years they utilized it.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 111213 LastLast