Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 9:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "When you flipped out over the troll issue, I received 13 P.M's over that, and 100% were from you. Go figure."

i pm'd you 13 times? i'm little man hey? your old man.

be more specific about these pm's.

dont think i am afraid to invite you drd, but i truley belive you are not in your right mind.

but tell me about these 13 pm's.

"When attacked insult, and insult to kill"

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 10:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    on a serious note, i am kindly asking everybody to answer this question. would anybody here put their real names, addresses and phone numbers on this web site, would we not only put ourselves in danger, but our families?

3. DRD

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 10:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I won't answer the paranoia puffing because I am far from paranoid. You as most other attack masters, always use the 49 years as a reason to insult, yet are not willing to prove your mouth to that same 49 year old.

I choose to call out the posers who attack legitimate people from behind fake names. That is my choice and I choose it with you also.

It is easy to claim fear about your real information. We just see it differently, but you can't say I am not willing to answer your and other's constant puffing on here. All of you shout loud on the forum, in pm and email, but never when it comes to reality.

I do not insult you trolls, I merely offer to give what you always want, to prove how tough you are, and I just say do it in real time, not in writing.

Jamoke son, You will not meet me because of your mouth and you know what trouble you cause with it, and it has nothing to do with my age boy. I have been standing before poser's for decades, and am still doing so.

I don't need to prove anything other than those who mouth tough always do so from a comfortable location with no chance to have to prove their mouthing.

Saying I am crazy seems farfetched. I don't seem crazy to those I teach, or in my town, why to you. Because I say do it in real time, in reality. I am a put it ontop of the table kind of guy, so be it.

Now to your question about those PM's. Answer coming.

DRD

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 10:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    okay drd, you broke me.

my name is David S. Jamonson. will i give you my exact address in NYC, NO. lots of nuts out there, you included.

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 10:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dont bother looking, i'm not listed. sorry

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 10:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm waiting drd, please answer my three questions.

and the pm's, what about those mr. paranoid?

7. DRD

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 10:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke, below you will find the information you asked for: When you want to question my honesty, remind yourself of this.

I am here under real name and all other contact information, and lying would not only be against my way of doing things, it would be stupid to lie to intelligent people while using your real name and reputation.

Private mail verification; Any admin is welcome to confirm my claim and say if I misrepresent anything below.

Subject From Date sent

It's not me Jamoke 5-17 08:12:42
    My note to KC Jamoke 5-23 09:07:07
    Keep your eye on Jamoke 5-24 21:41:06
    JoJo Jamoke 5-24 21:56:34
    I asked admin Jamoke 5-24 21:59:34
    to watch JoJo,
    Asia's response
    to me.
    Just FYI Jamoke 5-24 22:00:27
    re:Just FYI Jamoke 5-25 08:37:10
    Regular Member Jamoke 5_25 08:40:48
    re:A Regular Member Jamoke 5-25 11:31:28
    I can understand Jamoke 5-25 12:39:21
    Re: I can understand Jamoke 5-25 20:54:39
    Whats up with Royce Jamoke 5-25 21:10;31

I never read your last two since I had replyed to you that I was not going to continue to try and convince you that all my comments were directed to the troll calling me a fake. I am not saying it is you and if it is, I will not say it to you until you are served. You don't like the fact that I am willing to stop it for real, but that is tough.

I will handle whoever is at my front door or shows at my dojo across the street exactly as their actions call for. I have said that also till I am blue in the face.

Can I use what I teach and is it very different from the watered down stuff you guys talk about always. I would not teach it if I could not execute it on any age group if need be.

I take what we do with deadly seriousness because it is about lives and innocent people. It is not about arguing who can or will if the time calls for it.

You will see I don't get in those talks, not because I don't respect the differing opinions, but because I know what I know and someone behind a computer saying I don't is a waste of both people's time.

And you calling my sanity into question is a cop out and we both know it. Most people are not used to one who says what they mean and will stand behind it in reality. That is what this is about. I am willing to come and do it in real world time and you don'tike that.

And Jamoke, please post where I claimed tough guy anything, or even claimed my rank would make a difference one way or the other. I don't put out challenges, never have. I merely have and continue to say you can test your claims on me.

And No, I do not troll. I speak in fact, not maybe or possibly.

DRD
  8. DRD

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 10:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I checked with Erin on the collect call from Jamoke, and she said it was a direct call from a pay phone in New York, not collect, so Jamoke is correct that he did not call collect. And it was 12 PM's, not 13.

DRD
  9. DRD

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 10:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wrong about being wrong. It was thirteen.

Here is the other one.

Subject From Date sent.

Keep your eye on Jamoke 5-24 20:10:16

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 11:19pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke, please give it a rest. Start a thread in the Cage to fight with DRD or Anthony, don't pollute these threads.

"I'm willing to bet I could **** up an emu real good, if I got the drop on the bastard."
    -- KC Elbows, my new hero.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast