Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 8:52pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brand,

you owe me 10 bucks dude! I told you Jamoka was a Gay man wanting to get out. Those weren't threats to you about kicking your ass, he ummm... wanted to do something else to your ass. It seems....

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 8:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke,

You are an AMATEUR. You cannot piss on a board to save your life.

I can play you like the little ROMO that you are.

Next time you step up to me boy, bring a ladder.

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 9:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Made me mad? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you moron. I have stopped smoking today, and I don't even feel the slightest pissed at your remarks. They are beneath a 3rd grade level childs comprehension. I have pissed with the best on the internet where real money and real reputation is involved. You are nobody, why let it bother me?

I got pissed off? Re read again, boy.

You got played like a puppet.

==================

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 9:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoka,

::YAWN::

Sure sure sure...

Whatever

==================

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 9:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My God you are predictable.

Now you want my phone number so you can harasss me. When I won't give it to you, you will spout at the mouth how much a coward I am because I won't give you my number.

WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT IS THIS:

I got under your skin so bad, you want to show everyone that I didn't... Hence the, "I will pay your way out here for a day" Bullshit.

Amateur.

==================

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 9:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke,

Sure buddy. Just make it to West Coast Rumble. June 28th.

==================
  7. DRD

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 9:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since my name was used as one that Jamoke called, lets make it clear that it was a collect call, and no name or number was given to me.

If you want Anthony to reveal his name, which he is proud of because I have it for legitimate purposes, why don;t you reveal your's here first.

You said you would never reveal who you were, even to those who met you. I bet we can find out who you are just as you could. Is your offer open to anyone or just Anthony. You have attacked a whole parcel of people on here at one time or another.

DRD

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 9:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When did he attack you? I remember another thread on which you guys went through this over a misunderstanding and everything was fine.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 9:42pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Caaaaan you feeeel the looooove tonight?
  10. DRD

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 9:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not attacking you Jamoke, I am asking if the offer is open to more than one. It either is or is not. I will meet you with some conditions involving money to prove all show up. Are you interested or not.

I don't open my big mouth to others little man, but I do respond. And Jamoke, I don't have a feeling for you one way or the other, but let me say this>

When you flipped out over the troll issue, I received 13 P.M's over that, and 100% were from you. Go figure.

DRD
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast